PDA

View Full Version : If they really knew

Michelle 51
04-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Do you ever joke about Cding to people who don't know you are one.To-day i'm walking through the bay's at work on my way to the paint shop and i'm walking by 7 or 8 guy's standing around on coffee break and one of the guy's say so how was your easter and without really thinking i say " well it was too cold to wear my new easter dress and bonnet" and keep going and they all laugh and i say to myself if they only knew. Justabit

Karren H
04-10-2007, 12:06 PM
You never know... They might just know or suspect... And if stats are in the ball parks chances are that one of the 8 also crossdresses!! Lol

I do the same thing... Always talking about my girlish figure... And about wearing dresses... By now I think that out of 500 people in the office... There probably quite a few that know or suspect..

Actually had a new CD friend tell me she figured out I crossdressed before we met... So you can fool some of the people some of the time.... Wonder if old Abe crossdressed? Must have been hell finding size 22 heels in 1860!! Hide a bufont hairdo in that stove pipe hat?? Hehe

Love Karren

bobbipoet
04-10-2007, 12:33 PM
.... "Many a truth is said in jest."

I'm sure that's what goes through most people's minds when they hear a joking off-hand comment about one's self.

Emily Ann Brown
04-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I joke all the time with casual aquaintances and strangers. If they know or suspect they keep it to themselves.

Emily Ann

tifftg
04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
If anything, I tend to be on hyperdrive in filtering anything that would suggest a feminine side. I know it seems crazy as my boy side looks nothing like my girl side, I just don't want to help people on the road of connecting dots.

tiffany

JoAnnDallas
04-10-2007, 12:47 PM
One day one of the ladies here at work commented that I was looking good and if I had lost some weight. I looked at her and said witha t totally steight face, "I have lost almost 30 pounds. I can finially wear that size 12 LBD I have had for ages" She stared at me for a few seconds, then rolled her eyes, shook her head, smiled, and went on her way. Funny thing is I recently have gone down to a size 12 and I do have a new size 12 LBD. :D

Bonnie D
04-10-2007, 02:06 PM
My daughter hadn't driven in heels before and the following day I drove her and her boyfriend somewhere. Along the way she commented about how hard it was driving in heels. I replied, "I know, isn't difficult to get used to!" She laughed. Her boyfriend, who was sitting in the back seat, leaned forward and asked my daughter how I would know? My daughter said that's why she was laughing, I couldn't know but I like to joke about everything.

Actually, I do know and it does take getting used. I've driven a couple of times in heels.

Bonnie

Valerie Nicole
04-10-2007, 02:14 PM
One time, I told my friend that I was bored and couldn't find anything to do. Well, she suggested that I dress in drag. I don't remember how the rest of that exchange went, but I do remember seriously considering coming out to her at that point. Coincidentally, she was the first one I came out to months later.

TV Wannabe
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Once a female co worker was joking about a pink shirt that I wear occasionally, I told her that habitual wearing would probably lead to me wearing stilletos and carrying a Christian Dior purse, she just died laughing, it was great, oh and she is obsesed over anything Dior so thats why I chose that designer, I really doubt that she suspected anything.