PDA

View Full Version : What great fun!

Charlotte23
04-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Well, i'd like to say i have tried for the first time, for many years now i have admired girls clothes and always thought to myself i want to wear that. Finally thats over. I contacted some really close trusting friends of mine who are soo layed back and asked them if they and i could have a girly night at a cheap hotel. IT was amazing they gave me such a good make-over, sexy gothic clothes. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I'd like to know if im the only one who felt this sensational feeling when i done it for the first time.

How did you felt when you dressed up for the first time ? What was that moment like ?

Sharon
04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Such amazing progress in just one day, Charlotte! Just yesterday you were asking for help in how to be a crossdresser, and here you are just a day later with such progress!

Amazing!

Charlotte23
04-10-2007, 04:26 PM
I've always wanted to try it out, it was just finding that courage and support from trusting friends and experianced CD'ers

Lilith Moon
04-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Sounds exciting ! When are you going to post some photos of this great night out ?

Eva Diva
04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Such amazing progress in just one day, Charlotte! Just yesterday you were asking for help in how to be a crossdresser, and here you are just a day later with such progress!

Amazing!

An overnight sensation! :D

LoriFlores
04-10-2007, 05:36 PM
How did you felt when you dressed up for the first time ? What was that moment like ?

Wow, your talking about a long time ago in my case. I was probably about 7 years old at the time. I do remember that it felt great and it also felt really really right. However, it also left me tortured with soon to be understood realization that although I was a girl on the inside I was not fully a GG.

Kate Simmons
04-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Huh? Talk about a "crash course", hopefully you enjoyed yourself and knew what was going on. I dunno about anyone else but it didn't happen like that for me. These feelings developed over many years and the feelings, the appearance and the sensory feedback take time to assimilate and process. I didn't just decide to dress up one day and say"Oh man, this is cool!" I don't question that you had the experience, Hon but it really takes time to develop yourself as a person this way and to integrate the feelings into your personality.:happy:

Charlotte23
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
For a long time, since i was aged about 8 me and my cousins, used to act out plays at family bbq's. And i always used to be the girl for what ever reason i dont know. So i feel that was when i first grabbed interest obviously i was too young to progress but from 10-13 i had the urge to try it but denied it as i didnt feel accepted and wouldnt fit in with my friends. So from the 10-18 i carried on with my life. It wasnt until i watched a programme on crossdressers which brought the situation racing back running through my mind. Being alot older and more matured i knew i had the chance to CD properly but still the feeling of not be accepted or getting the urge to do it was still missing. A while back my close friend came out she was bi. So over the last couple of days i thought if she trusted me with that, and was confidant to say it, then i thought i'd do the same which is why last night " Girly night out " was soo fun.