PDA

View Full Version : Told my friend....

Nyana
04-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Yesterday about having a nice day ( see : http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56016 ) i decided that i need a partner to live my other life, and since i think my g/f don't want to be this partner, what better then a GG friend.

So i called one friend of me and went out lunch together, after lunch i was driving her to her's job and before she left the car i told her i had something to tell her...but that i was very shy also.

So she started to ask me what it was, and she tried to guess some stuff and finaly i told her that i like to dress with women cloth...then she didn't say anything, so i explain that it more then just dressing, it to be and feel like a girl, and when i was finished with my explanation....she said :"WOAH THAT COOL"

Oh my....i was more then happy, i found someone that know my other me and understand it. So she asked me if i wear make-up and false breast and i told her in fact that i need her help for that, cause right know i only have cloth. She was very happy and she asked me if i wanted to go out enfemme mode, and i said yeah someday i would like to go in a danceclub with her to have fun like 2 girlsfriends can have in a club ;)

But she had to left cause she was late for her job. So now i wait the moment to be able to go see her with all my stuff and to show to the first person in my life what i look like ;) Can't wait longer well...

(this forum help me alots giving me the little "kick" to move and talk !)

Have a good nite Cya

Eva Diva
04-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! :D

kerrianna
04-10-2007, 11:19 PM
That's great Nyana. So happy for you. :love:

What good practise for when you tell your GF very soon. Maybe your GG friend could also give you some tips on how you should tell her. Now that your friend has experienced you telling her, she might be able to let you know the best way to tell your GF.

You do realize you may be making your life more complicated in some ways right now? This stuff is tricky and it will lead you into traps if you don't deal with things in an honest way. You owe it to your GF to either make her the most important person in your life or tell her sooner than later that she isn't.

I'm not trying to put you down. I've been around for awhile and I can see a whole mess of stress ahead for you the longer you lead this double life.

So do use this outing, (BTW congrats on telling someone, that was brave :thumbsup: ) to further figure out who you are...but, please, Nyana, don't use it just to express a side of you you can't show your GF. You're going to hurt and get hurt if you try to play a double life.

Sorry, big sis talking. :hugs:

AllieSF
04-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Great for you Nyana. A good friend of any sex is always an added bonus. Now you can talk about how to become a woman in dress, makeup and other things. Also, as has already been said here, you can ask her what she thinks is a good way to tell your girl friend. I think I remember that she may be pregnant with your child. So a lot of caution and sensitivity is needed on your part to help her understand where you are in your life and where you "may" be going. I think that may be very difficult for her to understand so go slow.

As others have suggested in other threads, it may also be wise for you to start thinking about starting some type of counseling to help you better understand what is happening to you and help you prepare for the future.

Good luck.

Angie G
04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Hyana thats great I'm so happy for you :hugs:
Angie

crusadergirl
04-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Thats great now you have a friend to hang out with. I told a couple of my friends there cool with it but they don't want to see me dressed.

Wenda
04-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Good for you! That is great news! My girlfriend is the person who knows in my life, which really helps my situation. Don't know about Toronto, but if you ever get to Winnipeg, check out the Masquerade web site. w. :happy: