PDA

View Full Version : a good way to explain wearing panties

Shelly18
04-11-2007, 11:11 AM
i live at home and my mom still does my laundry. (except for my fem clothes) she has noticed latly that i havent been wearing underwear and contiune to ask me why their isnt underwear for everyday. i put boxers in the hamper almost everyday to cover but i sometimes forget. ne ways ive been wearing panties everyday and i want to tell her but i kno she will disapprove ne ways ne ideas on how to deal with this prob

Billijo49504
04-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Well, if you do tell her, you might have to move out on your own. Which isn't so bad after all. Or you could tell her you want to get to do your own laundry, so you'll know how, then you can do your own duds....BJ

Kate Simmons
04-11-2007, 11:41 AM
You can't fool Mom. She will know that you haven't worn the guy underwear, believe me. Women are like bloodhounds about stuff like that, especially Mom's. They know their children. If she starts to get more inquisitive, you may have to either come clean or move out. While it may be disturbing to her knowing you crossdress, it will be more disturbing to her if you are not honest and keep trying to cover things up. In my opinion, you are going to have to make a decision regarding continuing to live there if you intend to keep dressing. From what I've read, you do not intend to stop and the fact that your Sister is in your corner encourages you even more. It's your decision to make though. Take care, Hon.:happy:

Shelly Preston
04-11-2007, 11:43 AM
You could tell her you have tried going without wearing any ?

or you could tell they were still clean so you used them for two days ?

She will not be happy on the two day use but it may divert her attention

tommi
04-11-2007, 11:50 AM
I do laundry in my house and I hate to say this but I use it to make sure my 10 yr old wears clean every day.

Eva Diva
04-11-2007, 11:55 AM
I think it was back in the 90s I read an online article from Britain about a company that did a European survey of underwear usage - there may have been more to it. Anyway. they found different practices in different countries. In many countries, men went from 2-5 days on average without changing their shorts. Ewwwww!!! :spank:

Maybe you could tell Mom you're going Euro! :D

Casey Morgan
04-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Or you could tell her you want to get to do your own laundry, so you'll know how, then you can do your own duds....BJ

:iagree: Sooner or later you'll want to know how to do your own laundry anyway. But this could also buy you some time while you figure out whether to tell Mom or move out or...

In many countries, men went from 2-5 days on average without changing their shorts. Ewwwww!!!

Eww is right. As much as I believe that certain bits should NOT be wandering around on their own, going commando is actually better than not changing your underwear regularly.

bobbiebabe
04-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Just Be Honest With your Mom >> Tell Here Like You KNow its ok With you >> And Theres Really nothing Wrong With Wearing Womens Panties.........BOBBie

loki_uk
04-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Couldn't you say you like going Commando sometimes ?

Stephenie S
04-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Try taking a bit more responsibility for yourself and do your own laundry. It's part of growing up, you will learn how, and then no one will know what you are washing.

Steph

Dixie
04-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I like to wear panties,...why should you girls have all the fun heehee

trannie T
04-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Seems to me that you have three choices,
Wear your boxers like a big boy,
Do your own laundry like a big girl, or
Talk to mom, I hope you have your own panties and aren't stealing hers.
Good luck to you.

like2bvickie
04-12-2007, 03:15 AM
I wear panties all the time, but if I still lived with my Mom I would try
and make it as easy on her as I could, if you think she would have a
hard time with you wearing panties, I think I would Double Think, Things
Over!!!

:love: Vickie
Good Luck!!!!!

foxy bartender
04-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Just be honest with mom if you decide to tell her... You could always take everyones advice & wash your own clothes... You could even take it a step further and ask your mom if you can help out the household & wash everyones laundry...just a thought... It might be easier just to talk to her...

Charolette time
04-12-2007, 08:24 AM
i live at home and my mom still does my laundry. (except for my fem clothes) she has noticed latly that i havent been wearing underwear and contiune to ask me why their isnt underwear for everyday. i put boxers in the hamper almost everyday to cover but i sometimes forget. ne ways ive been wearing panties everyday and i want to tell her but i kno she will disapprove ne ways ne ideas on how to deal with this prob

my wife washes mine, she dosent say anything about it but they are always cleane and put away, if it bothers your Mom be honest with her like the girls say, ps I have a picture on my profile of some of my panties, :2c: Charolette

Jenny Wilson
04-12-2007, 11:01 PM
You could ask her, "Mom, what's wrong with wearing panties? After all, you wear 'em every day."

MaxineF
04-13-2007, 07:26 AM
Remember "commando is cool"... You could explain it off with a "I read about how increased temp can kill your sperm" ;)

M

LingerieandLace
04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
True commando can be cool, the fact is when I am not wearing panties I am usually going commando. Maybe you need to tell your mom after all it is now your body and she should understand.....

stormrider
04-13-2007, 11:39 AM
The overwelming opinion is "Tell Mom" or "Move Out". I did the latter.

misty18
04-13-2007, 11:46 AM
i would find it hard to tell my mom about me wearing parties, but my g/f know and doesn't have a problem with at all. and when i stay in her's, she often ask me would i like to wear a pair

Lanore
04-13-2007, 08:33 PM
You could move out. The more you hide who you are, the more the chances are that you are going to get caught.

Lanore

linnea
04-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I would say that telling her is the best option. If you aren't comfortable with that, then help with the laundry.

Joyciecd
04-13-2007, 10:02 PM
It seems to me that you should dump the boxers altogether and just start putting your panties in the laundry. When the question comes from mom, the obvious and truthful answer is that you are not comfortable in boxers, but are in panties. I would start with cotton ones at first to ease the transition. Jockey has some that are close in appearance to briefs, but are really hi cut and feel soooooooo good on the backside where the edging is. As for going commando, I like to do that on occasion in a mini in warm weather when I feel especially tarty and am going to hot CD friendly clubs and bars.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Throw your panties in the wash and see what mom says. She will either wash them and not say anything or probably wash them and have questions for you. Tell her they are yours and you hope she understands.
Good luck!

Kristen Kelly
04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
You only go commando in guy mode if you want to do it in fem mode you need to do a Brittney Spears,

paulaN
04-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I have never heard of the commando thing. But that's what I did for many many years. Now I wear panties all of the time. go figure.

mysteryUser
04-15-2007, 11:03 AM
i know my mum would be suportive of what ever i wanted to do.

even going as far as a full sex change (not that i want one) we have never really talked with each other about things. I'm a very private person, and my friends and family know this.

I think you can normally can tell what people think, like my dad, wont be happy, god he hates the fact i dont like football lol.

But at this point in time, im happy where i am. try and see if theres anything you can pick up on, and clues to the answer you may get.

Mistress Frillee
04-15-2007, 03:33 PM
I use to be in your situation. Only I kept my stash away from home. I would bring them home to wash when my parents were away on vacation. Before & after I would wash my panties, I would count them. The same number "should" come out of the wash! Well 1 time I was 1 pair short. I looked everywhere but could not find them. :eek:

SO I put my panties away & home came my parents. I figured I just lost the pair & hopefully they would never turn up.

Well my mom did laundry the day after they got back. In my room were my clothes neatly folded in a pile with the missing pair of panties right on top, all washed & ironed! :eek:

I kinda freaked out, my mom never said anything & as far as I knew, so knew her knowledge in this area was lacking. So I decided to "test" my mom. You see, I had no gf at that time & have no sisters. They were too small to be my moms & they were not her style. I wore the panties & threw them in next weeks wash. I figured if they came back to my undie drawer, then it was no fluke.

Well they came back, so I put them into my weekly rotation. My mom never said anything, but she must have known that:

A. I like to wear panties

B. Those panties she found are mine.

I still have those panties, but I now own my own place. No way they could ahve been mistaken for mens, they are panties.

There have been other times that my parents have been over to my place & I was wearing panties. I never realized until it was too late, but my nylon panties were peeking out of my pants & my mom was behind me on 2 different occasions. No way she could have missed it.

Karren H
04-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Tell her that you really look up to women... so much that you love to wear their clothes... a lot!!! .... hehe

Or just wash your own damn clothes.... free room and meals and you expect your mother to wash your intimates too!!! Bad girl!! lol

:D

Love Karren

Laura Jane
04-15-2007, 03:53 PM
she has noticed latly that i havent been wearing underwear and contiune to ask me why their isnt underwear for everyday.

If you're not ready for that sort of talk, just tell her you wash your own underwear most of the time.

Charolette time
04-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Tell her that you really look up to women... so much that you love to wear their clothes... a lot!!! .... hehe

Or just wash your own damn clothes.... free room and meals and you expect your mother to wash your intimates too!!! Bad girl!! lol

:D

Love Karren

washing ones own panties is ok, but my S O does mine, I think that paying most of the rent and other things I do, evens the score, besides I dont know how to run the washer:heehee: By the way Karen great outfit in your latest Picture, do you wash them or bring to the Dry cleaners?:hugs: Charolette

Michelia
04-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Anyone should ever find out just to tell them the panties are hers. But then I am very protective of my panties and the way they are handled so I always wash them.

Michelia

Steff26
04-16-2007, 02:42 PM
I was in the same situation, except I was caught. I was so scared, but then we talked. Things were a bit uncomfortable at first, but she finally opened up, and it got a lot better. Good Luck :doll: