PDA

View Full Version : CD nightmares

Julie York
02-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Just another silly idea.....

CD nightmares.

1) Finding a lovely evening dress and shoes in a layby, then sneaking them home and prancing round the room in them....Just as the news comes on television....."Police are looking for the victim's missing dress and shoes."

2) Seeing a photo in the F t M section and recognising your Dad.

3) Taking a panty and bra set to the checkout counter and having the price check announced over the Tannoy....by your ex girlfriend.

4) Finding a note pushed uner your door which says, "I suggest you close your curtains with more care."

5) Finding that the mascarra and eyeliner you tried is non-runable, waterproof, bomb proof mascarra which requires special make-up remover......On the morning of your wedding.

6) Watching your drab clothes tumble around in the communal washer...and seeing one lone pink bra make a quick flash past as your pals come in.

Akyra
02-19-2005, 08:17 AM
how bout...

(mom) here son u left yur panties in teh bathroom

an they fit good 2....:eek:

occifer it wuzn't mi fault....

mi heel got stuck under the petal.....

Wendy me
02-19-2005, 11:19 AM
omg way funny lol ........................

1. just realised while catting with mouther and father on web room your derssed to the 9's .............and web cam is on........................

2. while away from home you rember that your fem undies are hanging in the bathroom and wife should be home soon

3. hooking up with some one in the personels section to find out that it's your dad..

4. slipping and falling weareing a bra thong and heels ......throughing your back out ...
can't move on the floor and your biker bros should be over in minnettess

Julie York
02-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Pretty good wendy.

1) Locking yourself into high heels and a maid dress and dropping the key down a gap in the floorboards....five minutes before wife is due.

2) Realising you've spent all afternoon in town with the pink frill of your panties showing at the back.

3) Going to a Drag fetish ball and running out of petrol in the redlight district at 2. a.m. on the way home dressed.

Wendy me
02-19-2005, 12:30 PM
ok more?????????????????

1 raido blareing house to your slefe ...........in your frilly pantys and stockings dance
on down the stairs to see your boys are home with all the kids on the street...........

2.your pants split showing your bare butt with a thong ..............at your church outting....................

3.stopped by the police ..........all dolled up ......and the cop is your nabor............

4.dog gets off runner ...........you go chaseing him in a little teddy..........

Nikki A.
02-20-2005, 02:05 AM
Wearing pantyhose and having to pee in a communal bathroom.

Being surprised by the kids while online here
realizing that your bra shows through your shirt while at work

Pamela D.
02-20-2005, 03:30 PM
You're visiting the in-laws...you're in drab but wearing your prettiest lacy pink panties underneath...it's nearing time to go home...your wife whispers to you that your fly is down! (Really happened to me!)