PDA

View Full Version : So totally excited!

Alyshia121
04-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I know I posted somewhere about TGirls in Philly, but I'm finally going on the 23rd of this month!!! It's "goth night" that Monday. I was gonna go on the 16th but I couldn't find anything to wear (story of my life).

Anyway, it would be so cool if I see someone local from the forum....(hint, hint)

See ya there! Oh, and if someone does go from the forum, I'll be wearing this...

http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18667&PCatID=adultcostumes&ccatid=adulthorrorgothic

Clearance! Can you believe it?

Kali
04-11-2007, 08:17 PM
I'd go, but I'm probably 25 years too old for that crowd ;)

Violetgray
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
I'd go, but I'm probably 25 years too old for that crowd ;)

Actually, as a whole the goth scene is one of the very few subcultures that allows us to age within it.. I'd say that by now 10 % percent of us are either late 30's or over... You'd be surprised!

charlie-50
04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
go fo it sister . hell im 50 im still a headbanger(ROCK & ROLL):shades: cp.

SandyR
04-11-2007, 09:07 PM
I love it! You will look great in it! From a 40 something, big time head banger.......

Let us know how it goes.

Hugs.

SandyR

stephni
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I would love to go and I'm just in DE. Sounds like a really fun time.:happy:
That is a hot outfit you picked out. :drooling: Don't know if I can do it en femme tho. Still pretty much in the closet.:(

~stephni

Rachel Morley
04-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Fantastic outfit Alyshia. I would love to see some pics of you in it as I can imagine you'll look really femme. :happy: I hope you have a blast!

As far as the "age thing" is concerned ... my wife Marla and I (fairly) regularly go to fetish type events (our last big one was in Las Vegas with over 2000 people there) and we have never felt anything other than just "one of the crowd". We meet new people, chat, dance and generally have a great time because we love the costumes, the people and the music (yes we love House and Trance - Techno to some). These types of events allow you to go "over the top" and have fun with what you wear without attracting attention. I thoroughly recomend it!

Angie G
04-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Nice dress you must send pice hun :hugs:
Angie

erickka
04-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Cool choice of outfits. Please post some pics after the event! BTW...have fun!

Alyshia121
04-12-2007, 08:50 AM
:dh:
Exactly. Age has absolutely nothing to do with it. I see no age limit on the TGirls' website, do you?

And TY for all the comments:hugs:

As far as taking pictures goes, that's the law! What kind of person would I be if I didn't have any pics. In fact, if I play my cards right, I might end up on their website:tongueout

Dixie
04-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm sooo excited to, this Saturday I am out in public enfemme I can't wait:heehee:

Wenda
04-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Killer outfit. Can't wait to see pics! Have a blast!. :thumbsup: