PDA

View Full Version : Telling my friends mom...

jennr88
04-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I have been best friends with this one guy for almost 12-13 years now and his mom has always been nice to me and told me I am like their second son, anyways, I have dressed in her clothes when I housesit for them and I was wondering if we are close like that if it would be a good idea to come out to her and maybe become her "second daughter"? Any suggestions people?

MJ
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
ER %^&* no i am sorry but if i was the mom i would freak, if you told her you are wearing her stuff... not cool .... and in as far as telling her you CD
how do you think she will feel about that, until you are sure this is a positive thing say nothing, what do you have to gain and what do you have to lose

michelleupnorth
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't tell her that you are wearing her clothes. If you feel comfortable with her and would like to tell her that you enjoy wearing womens clothes that would be acceptable. She may not want you around again or she will support you and try to understand. Do what feels right but I WOULD NOT tell her about going through her closet

Billijo49504
04-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Just be careful, things could go good, but it could explode in your face. But I wouldn't tell her you dressed in her clothes. That might put her over the edge. But good luck on what ever you decide to do....BJ

KarenSusan
04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Bad idea. Very bad idea. The idea of becoming a "second daughter" after telling her you wore her clothes borders on fantasy.
There is no percentage in telling this woman.

jennr88
04-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I was never going to mention wearing her clothes, I am just looking for any suggestions about coming out to her, is it good or bad? and if its good any ideas on how to do it?

CandyDarling
04-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't do it. Wait for 3 weeks and if you still have the desire to tell her - wait another 3 weeks.

marie354
04-11-2007, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't... She is probably already wondering why her clothes are disturbed once in a while.

If you still want to, get your own clothes to show her. After all it's really hard to express yourself in someone else's clothes, isn't it?

:hugs:

Andrea Nicole
04-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Yuk...
Get your own clothes. That is really low class.
Andi ....

"Mary"
04-11-2007, 11:40 PM
I would not bring this up to her.

Diana

Angie G
04-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Jennr DON'T TELL HER I don't think it's a good idea :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
04-12-2007, 01:49 AM
If you value your friendship then don't tell her. Does the friend know?

Tamara Croft
04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
If you feel the need to tell her, then tell her... but stop wearing her clothes and get your own. If she ever found out, that would be the end of your friendship. Do you know what it's like? having someone you thought was a friend going through you things? and to top it off wearing them?? It's like being burgled :mad:

jennr88
04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
yea, thats a good point, the only reason I was wearing them is I have to dress, lol and I couldnt get clothes out of my house and I was housesitting so I was like what the heck Ill wear hers, and now that I think about it it was kinda low...

CDTiffany
04-12-2007, 09:58 PM
HHMM!!!!!!!! Let's think about this, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life, is like a box of Crossdressers, you never know, what you are going to get.
So dont take a chance, like that. Some people freak!! She maybe. very cool.
But, I would not tell her, what you have been up to.
She is not your mother.
XOXO Tiffany

michelleupnorth
04-12-2007, 11:48 PM
yea, thats a good point, the only reason I was wearing them is I have to dress, lol and I couldnt get clothes out of my house and I was housesitting so I was like what the heck Ill wear hers, and now that I think about it it was kinda low...

sorry no excuse

jenny53
04-13-2007, 06:19 AM
hey i wouldn't tell her .but lets be honest here girls we all started somewhere.you must have tried on someone elses clothes

DonnaT
04-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Depnds on how close to her you are.

If you visit a lot and talk a lot during those visits, then you might be close enough to her to tell her.

Then you could bring it up by first remarking how you really like just talking with her, leading into your fem feelings.

You'll probably need to tell her your not gay (if you're not) and don't have a thing for her son (if you don't) to ease any worry she might have in that area.

stormrider
04-13-2007, 11:56 AM
I would certainly NOT tell her about dressing in her clothes. But hey girlfriend, not many of us can criticize you for dressing in them. When I was young, the only way I could dress in the nice clothes I wanted to dress in was out of a girl or woman's closet or dresser. If you do tell her and she asks about you wearing her clothes, coming clean will be up to you.

Shelly Preston
04-13-2007, 12:28 PM
No

This could go wrong on so many levels

1) you should not be wearing her clothes
2) if she even suspects you have - end of friendship
3) she may also wonder what going on with you and her son
she may be cool but she will still worry if you doing anything
you should not be as far as she is concerened

Think about all the possibilities before you say anything :2c:

Lori SC
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
You can tell her, assuming your friend already knows. If your friend doesn't know, better start with him first. Because that's the first person your friends mother will talk to about this!

I don't know how you are going to bring up the subject, because these things are best told in private with lots of time to explain and answer questions.

If you decide to go ahead, be prepared to lose her as a friend. That's the worst that could happen - oh yeah, and her telling your folks!

Of course, she may alreay suspect something. Do you ever leav any clues - such as nail polish not completly removed, that sort of thing? Maybe start with that for a few months...

Good luck,
Lori