PDA

View Full Version : Activities

Kate Simmons
04-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has any activities that they do on a regular basis en femme? I mean besides the normal ones, walking around, driving around, shopping, clubbing, etc. I got to the point where I was going to the club every weekend to dance and socialize but after awhile, it started getting repetetive and boring. I'm no "fashion plate" and am not content just sitting around looking pretty. Don't get me wrong, I love to dance but felt I needed to do something else. In the last year or so, I've been an aspiring swordswoman and taking a private investigator course and plan to start my own detective business one of these days with Salandra as the operative.
I have an old friend who travels around North America in her business and regularly water skis, skis and plays tennis en femme. This little "duckie" is no "spring chick" anymore though, so don't know if I will ever get to that point but it sounds like a lot of fun in any case. Anyone else do anything exciting en femme? It doesn't have to anything that athletic but just different from the "normal" CD routine. I'm not talking about eating, reading or watching TV either, I can do that in a Craftmatic bed.:heehee: Sal

Butterfly Bill
04-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Going to church
Going to Renaissance faires
Going to the Tulsa Performing Arts center for ballet and classical music
Going to Rainbow Gatherings, including driving there cross country

JC
04-12-2007, 08:22 PM
fished, drove a tractor, riden atv's, worked on the garden, dug a ditch in a skirt ... just do it

linnea
04-12-2007, 08:37 PM
I love gardening en femme, in a pretty sundress or shorts and a halter top.

Dixie
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Clean house, do laundry, cook, and this weekend go to a Drag Show and out to dance with my lovely wife:happy:

brittanny
04-12-2007, 11:23 PM
I have worked on cars while in fem

joann07
04-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Gone to the post office and ATM.
Been running wearing pantyhose and ladies gym shorts.

deniedtoo
04-12-2007, 11:37 PM
The most daring thing i've done en femme is walk the dog at the motel after midnight. It was one of those "drive up to your room door" motels, the dog really needed to go out, it was late, and I took her for a short walk.

The next night I needed something from the car (again late at night), so I went out to parking lot again. Only this time :shocked: :OMG: I accidently hit the panic button on the keychain. I ran for the room and shut off the panic button at the same time. I have absolutely no idea if anyone saw me that night! I also learned that I really can run in heels :tongueout :rofl:

Denied

Kate Simmons
04-13-2007, 04:36 AM
All good and cool stuff so far. It's amazing what we can do while we are dressed if we have the gumption, isn't it?:happy:

Brianna Lovely
04-13-2007, 05:12 AM
Since I like to fully dress, but also like to be myself, I often go out "mostly dressed". This includes a skirt, fem top, sandals, purse, earrings, necklace, sandals, lipstick, mascara, maybe light makeup, and nails done.

I belong to several seniors groups and attend their various functions in my "semi-dressed" mode. So, I would say, everything I do, is in a semi enfemme mode.

Tamera
04-13-2007, 05:22 AM
I just joined the Ohio Pink Ladies group and I understand they have outings. We are going bowling 5-5-07. I heard someone else is throwing a horse-riding get together in PA but thats to far for me to go.
Horse riding in fem would be interesting. I always like the way the GG's boobs bounced, wonder how I'd look????

Definetely would have to put a chin strap on the wig:heehee: .
LOL
Tamera

Emily Ann Brown
04-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Played in an old cemetary near a war monument I was visiting. I'm sure some of the old dead farts enjoyed looking up and under my skirt. TEE HEE !

Emily Ann

Karren H
04-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Not really... Or not regularalily... Guess that make me irregular?? Does breathing count? Probably not..... Ohh well...

Karren