PDA

View Full Version : want to leard how to pass as a girl

jsphmo
04-12-2007, 12:15 AM
hi ever one i love to wear women stuff i just move to slidell la i like to go out as a women but i dont know how to make myself pass as one if some one like to getoghter and teach me.

Phyliss
04-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Honey, other than the "mechanical" aspect (ie: wig, makeup, forms, "stuffing and tucking", shoes and dresses) there is a particular aspect that can't be "taught", it has to be learned through trial and error. THAT part is Attitude. We each have learned this on our own. You don't "get it" in one lesson but over time a feeling of comfort comes to us and we develope our own "style".
We "hike up" our pantyhose, straighten our wig and go forward NEVER looking back. Head up high, shoulders back, we begin our journey.

Paulacder
04-12-2007, 05:19 AM
Forget it Hon: 99% of us will never pass as a woman. It's all in your head if you think you are passable then you are. Just because you pass someone and they don't say or do anything out of line, they just give a friendly smile, dosen't mean you passed. Have fun with what you do, your not hurting anyone. Leave that person that you pass with this in mind.... That was a guy dressed as a woman, he really looked good......

Tamera
04-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Dear jsphmo,
Keep reading the questions and answers of others on this forum and keep asking questions here yourself. You can do a quick search of related questions you may have also.
For me its been all trial and error, exercising, and dieting.
LOL
Tamera