PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Been Dressed And(wonder why)

Tanya83
04-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Look down and say to yourself, "What the F*** am I doing!?"

I do sometimes.

Joy Carter
04-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Oh yes ! I hear it comes and goes. But I force myself.:heehee:

megan163
04-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Have you ever been dressed, Look down and say to yourself, "What the F*** am I doing!?"

I do sometimes.

Sure I have, in the context of "those heels don't go with my outfit. Let's go shopping, girl." :heehee:

Lisa Golightly
04-12-2007, 02:14 AM
No... never.

like2bvickie
04-12-2007, 02:18 AM
:heehee: Yes, once I was dressed and ran out of gas.

:love: Vickie

RobertaFermina
04-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Stressing that I am a newbie....

Yep, every time I dress. Thank goodness I eventually get to a feeling of such Roberta-ness that I stop that thinking and just have fun.

Sometimes when I am out, I will lose confidence and see myself, at least for an instant, as pathetic. I then decide this is internalized oppression - awareness of the perspectives of the bigoted, and ignorant. I remember my choices and reasons, and joy, and let it all go !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Suzie S.
04-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Can't say that I've ever felt like that when dressed.

Toni Shelton
04-12-2007, 05:00 AM
Years ago, Now I look and think "What took You so Long, Girl".

Paulacder
04-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Many times...I have ben out in the evening haveing a boaring time and think what else could I be doing that didn't require all the preperation or involve the risk of getting caught, or being in some freek acident, and think to myself is this really worth it. As my Crossdressing as transpired through the years I find myself more relaxed when out dressed, I still get the rush and the excitement will never leave, but is it worth it?:love:

erickka
04-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Yes, in the beginning I said that a lot. Nowadays, I am comfortable with it , and feel great, look good, and enjoy it very much.

Angie G
04-12-2007, 07:45 AM
NO Tanya I know what I'm doing and my wife lets me :hugs:
Angie

gennee
04-12-2007, 07:54 AM
No, I never have. I just do it and enjoy it.

Gennee

:happy:

Michelle 51
04-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I look down and watch my slip and skirt fall down aroud my heel's as i'm stepping out of them and look at my leg's with just pantyhose and heel's on and say wow this feel's sooo good Justabit

Diana West
04-12-2007, 08:55 AM
I only think that when I'm in my "guy" clothes.

Tiffy
04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I have done it a million times. Most times right after getting fully dressed. But it don't happen much any more.

Tiffy

TV Wannabe
04-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I used to because I fealt guilty, or like what I was doing was wrong, although after joining this forum I no longer get that feeling anymore because I Know that there is nothing wrong with crossdressing.

joann07
04-12-2007, 09:34 AM
I happened more frequently when I firsted started crossdressing, but rarely now or every now and then.

Marcie Sexton
04-12-2007, 09:53 AM
At one time or another I think we all have askourselves what are we doing...For me it is a matter of accepting what has/is a part of you and your life...

Now I dress and look at myself and ask, where have you been all my life...

Kate Simmons
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Uh--yeah but I do that no matter what mode I'm in. Mostly when I don't want to be where I am or doing what I'm doing in the first place and I'd rather be having a beer.:heehee:

MJ
04-12-2007, 09:57 AM
no can't say that i have, but i have said to my self *er not this outfit *

Eva Diva
04-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Yes... in the sense of "I never thought I'd be doing something like this!

If I started skydiving, I'm sure I'd say the same thing as I stepped out of the plane. But then I'd yell GERONIMO!!!:D

carolinewalker_2000
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
All too often I'm afraid; it was worse before I discovered so many sisters via the web; I'm much more comfortable with myself now.

DeniseNJ
04-12-2007, 10:45 AM
The desire to dress and feel feminine runs deep, I have asked myself the same question. When I look in a mirror and we all do, I say some mean things to myself to belittle me, my submissive side feels a bit better when I do that, I guess that's being submissive!!

Kelly,R
04-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Yes use to say it alot although not so much now since I foung this siteand know I am not the only one who does it.:hugs:

Tanya83
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Wish my wife embraced it...Turns out it's a big part of why we're getting divorced.

It's just weird, I really don't know why I like to do this and it's definately not something I want to stop either!
In fact, it's progressing! I own more womens shoes now than all the sneakers I have ever owned! :heehee:

I'd probably be happy enough if it was acceptable for men to wear high heels.

btmgrl6
04-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Only in drab! :heehee:

Sally24
04-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Oh yeah! Definitely been there a few times. Mostly at odd times when I'm in a mall and window shopping with lots of other people around. You have to remember that alot of us have spent 30-40 years suppressing this. It takes years to overcome the programming that society put us thru.

It doesn't happen that often anymore, but it can still happen. You're just standing there realizing that you don't have a shred of non-female clothing on! Kind of thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

paulaN
04-12-2007, 07:40 PM
After I got a good dose of self acceptance. NO!!!!! it does not happen to me any more.

krisla
04-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Sometimes I say that. But most of the time I look, I realize I feel more comfortable in my skirts than my pants.

Krisla

crusadergirl
04-12-2007, 11:35 PM
I think like that sometimes and wonder why i would dress as a girl. Something must be wrong i'm crazy. I'm really weird as it is why do this. Thats how i think most of the time. But its to fun to stop.

kerrianna
04-12-2007, 11:46 PM
No, although I have looked at myself and thought "What was I thinking? That blouse doesn't work with this skirt!" :heehee:

deniedtoo
04-12-2007, 11:50 PM
I actually just tell myself, "I'll just put on something. Maybe just underwear under drabs", and an hr later I'm in full dress with makeup. I guess I'm just a CD-junkie :rofl:

Edwina
04-12-2007, 11:51 PM

I do sometimes.

What worries me more is that I answer myself :heehee:
:hugs:
Edwina

Penny
04-13-2007, 12:26 AM

I do sometimes.
I sure have. Without questions, there can be no answers. As an otherwise, usual male, that was a nagging question for which I required an answer. While
each of us here has there own reasons, mine is quite simple. I have a need to feel pretty. In order to feel pretty, I must wear pretty, hear pretty, taste pretty, see pretty (the mirror), smell pretty and touch pretty. In other words, crossdressing activates all of my senses in a way only it can.
So now when I look down, it usually is to see if I have a run in my pantyhose.
For the most part, now I look up and realize that I have been blessed with adventures in heartpounding fassion, experiences of uforic exstasy and hightened eroticism to an extent never obtained by most men unless they
are as I am, "A Crossdresser".

Sallee
04-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Of course, I don't obsess over it but some times it seems so ridiculus But it sure is fun but I have to keep it in perspective anf remeber to have fun with it:2c:

tanya3
04-13-2007, 03:17 AM
i do sometimes when i realize i forgot to put on my panty hose .

Kristen Kelly
04-13-2007, 06:40 AM
At one time or another I think we all have askourselves what are we doing...For me it is a matter of accepting what has/is a part of you and your life...
Now I dress and look at myself and ask, where have you been all my life...

You could not have said that better, until I accepted myself that happened, now I am so comfortable with myself I forget even how I'm dressed. I now know this is who I am, the clothes do not make me a woman, they reinforce just who I am.

AliceHardy
04-13-2007, 07:04 AM
NO, never. I do what I do because I like to. There is nothing wrong,so nothing to feel bad about.

DonnaT
04-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Very briefly. It's booted out of my head just as fast as it flew in. :D

Last night, however, as I got into bed wearing my nightie as usual, I felt more right than ever before.

Karren H
04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Actually.....NO!! But I've been out in guy mode and wonder why I wasn't dressed enfemme before!!! Does that count??

It was almost like that V8 comercial.....

Standing in a crowded department store, next to a rack of dresses on clearence, in male mode..... Camera zooms in....."Dahhhh..... I could have been dressed like a chick"

:D

Karren

LingerieandLace
04-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Yes, in the beginning I said that a lot. Nowadays, I am comfortable with it , and feel great, look good, and enjoy it very much.

I have to agree with you and I may not look as good as you, but I sure do feel good.

stormrider
04-13-2007, 09:25 AM
I used to quite a lot when I was younger. Now I never do.... ah well yeah, there have been a few times. Like when I run out on the patio to put something on the grill wearing a nice top, cardigan and my size A breasts and a familiar car goes by and HONKS!!!. Or when I throw on a pair of jeans to run in to work for just a second at night when nobody is around, then someone shows up and I realize that my pantyhose is showing between my pant cuff and loafers. Other than those moments of sheer terror.......NA, NEVER!

misty18
04-13-2007, 11:56 AM
yeah me too,

joselyn318
04-13-2007, 02:57 PM
I have had thoughts like that on a few occasions. It has been a reason for a couple purges too :mad:

but lately i have come to realization that dressing is just a part of who I am and what makes us all unique.

veronicag48
04-13-2007, 03:11 PM
I have yet to go out dressed. Usually wear panties,nylons and bra under men's clothing. The other day while in target, one of my nylons started slipping down past my knee and hope I could get to a restroom before it fell allthe way to the floor. That's when I asked myself what am I doing.:eek:

Trisha
04-13-2007, 03:28 PM
nope it all good here :D

5inchHeels
04-13-2007, 03:54 PM

I do sometimes.

I'm younger than most here, so my perspective may be different, but I do occasionally laugh about making such a big to do over clothing. After all the crossdresser mantra is often "she can wear mine, why can't I wear hers?" Why then does it matter what I'm wearing at all. We all answer that individually.

A what the **** reaction is normal, though as you've seen, it gradually transforms into a "what the **** I got a runner in my stockings."

Kate Simmons
04-13-2007, 05:56 PM
No, although I have looked at myself and thought "What was I thinking? That blouse doesn't work with this skirt!" :heehee:Yep, I'll drink to that Kerri.:cheers: :battingeyelashes:

JacquiUKTV
04-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Yes, Tanya, I've often had that feeling; in fact if I'm honest probably much of the time I've been dressing.
It's as if there's "Male me" and Jacqui living side-by-side in the same body...Jacqui fancies getting dressed but "MM" thinks "what are you playing at". Jacqui replies: "oh shut up you....you've had it your way all day. We're home now and I want to come out to play!!!"
She often wins........
It occurs to me....any psychologists reading this will be bouncing off the walls.......

cynthia_vs
04-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I felt that way at first, but once I realized how much I enjoyed it and that it was part of me, these thoughts went away.

Sally2005
04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Yes...Mostly I say that to myself when my emotional brain gets ahead of my logical one. I then ask myself 'is it really possible' and most of the time I end up going for it.

Mistybtm
04-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Never I feel more like my self when i am dressed
:D

rhonda jane
04-13-2007, 11:51 PM
:heehee: Yes, once I was dressed and ran out of gas.

:love: Vickie

A bit of simethicone will help when you DO have gas.

rhonda jane
04-14-2007, 12:11 AM
I sure have. Without questions, there can be no answers. As an otherwise, usual male, that was a nagging question for which I required an answer. While
each of us here has there own reasons, mine is quite simple. I have a need to feel pretty. In order to feel pretty, I must wear pretty, hear pretty, taste pretty, see pretty (the mirror), smell pretty and touch pretty. In other words, crossdressing activates all of my senses in a way only it can.
So now when I look down, it usually is to see if I have a run in my pantyhose.
For the most part, now I look up and realize that I have been blessed with adventures in heartpounding fassion, experiences of uforic exstasy and hightened eroticism to an extent never obtained by most men unless they
are as I am, "A Crossdresser".

I wish we had a way to rate messages here. If we did, your's would be at the top for me. I know the sensations you are talking about and I feel them, too.:happy:

franny
04-14-2007, 12:27 AM
I think we all have at one time.. but i love dressing! i'm a woman inside, my girl freind likes to see me in drag.

Tanya83
04-14-2007, 01:32 PM
I think we all have at one time.. but i love dressing! i'm a woman inside, my girl freind likes to see me in drag.

Hope I can find a girl like that.

Rikkicn
04-14-2007, 02:17 PM
I used to say it just like that " What the @@@@ am I doing?!" That was during my first few years of going out. I didn't go out much then so I was still getting used to "me" in so many ways.
Now, I'm more like to say "WOW! I'm actually doing this. I'm living as a woman!"
I'm hoping the next stage is to go out, not even being aware that I'm seen and dressed as a woman.
Thanks for you question

soozeqct
04-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I often ask myself why I didn't dress sooner, because it feels so good and makes me feel so good...
Hugs,
Suzie

Tanya83
04-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Don't really understand why (Wonder why) was added to the tittle.
It worked fine without it.

ArleneRaquel
04-14-2007, 09:25 PM
But I get over it quickly and resume being the World's Utimate Sex Symbol. :love: & :hugs: Trina - A CD'er for Life

Deborah
04-14-2007, 09:43 PM
....i only wonder why i wasn't born with the body that would fit the outfit better. :D

charlie-50
04-14-2007, 09:57 PM
i used to wonder why years ago. ive delt with this before ,during and after my marriage and didnt realize and accept this is part of who i am. so i tell my self shutup and go with the flo .cp(be true to thy own self)Dee synder twisted sister.

LingerieandLace
04-15-2007, 09:26 AM
i used to wonder why years ago. ive delt with this before ,during and after my marriage and didnt realize and accept this is part of who i am. so i tell my self shutup and go with the flo .cp(be true to thy own self)Dee synder twisted sister.

I believe like anything else, it is a learning experience, and one must go through steps until they realize and accept that this is part of who they are. To this day I always ask myself "Why not sooner in my Life" now I just make the best of who and what I have become. I have no regrets except I wish that my body was in better shape to be able to wear a lot of the things that I love. I just take it one step at a time, I may not look as good as some, but I know that I love the feeling!

LaSirenaBella
04-15-2007, 09:28 AM

I do sometimes.

I've done it a couple of times, laughed hard, realized how silly it seemed...and moved on.

Sirena

stephi
04-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Yes many many times - sometimes I have ripped it all off and chucked in the cupboard in disgust - but I still end up going back for a fix

LOL

Stephi

charlie-50
04-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I know what your sayin i wish i was 40 pounds lighter and had my 24 year old body back. id be workin it im tellen ya. cp

Shannon CD
04-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Yes, sometimes I wish I could be "normal" and not have something to hide. But it just feels so nice.

Lanore
04-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Not even a thought.

Lanore

Staci
04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Once in a while I wonder. But I feel so relaxed when I am Staci that it just has to be right.

Rachel75
04-19-2007, 12:59 AM
I can honestly answer NO to this question, although sometimes I wish that I questioned it. Life would be a whole lot easier.

NewBetty
04-19-2007, 01:38 AM

I do sometimes.

Absolutely. One night this week I thought I'd lost my mind for a bit but I was done with it.
Here I am couple days later in heels,hose, thong,bra, and a frilly lacy little black dress. Looks like I was mistaken...(LOL)

NewBetty
04-19-2007, 01:41 AM
I often ask myself why I didn't dress sooner, because it feels so good and makes me feel so good...
Hugs,
Suzie

I get that. Lately it's the only thing that allows me to feel elated, excited, and joyful.

NewBetty
04-19-2007, 01:43 AM
....i only wonder why i wasn't born with the body that would fit the outfit better. :D

Judging by your avatar you're doin' pretty well in that area.