PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing in Central America

LauraKCD
04-12-2007, 07:05 AM
We are moving to Central America, and I need advice from anyone who can help me. A couple of questions are:

1) I cannot find any information about CD'ing in those Central American countries. Does anyone know the level of tolarance for Cd'ing there? Is it the same as in the US, or worse?

2) I know I can get my clothes into the country by saying they belong to my wife, but have no idea of how to get my wigs, breast forms and V-String in. Any ideas?

Any help that you can give me will sincerely be appreciated.

Huggs,
Laura

celeste26
04-12-2007, 07:20 AM
#2.The mail will get through and even central America gets the internet. I might suggest a satellite ISP though (Like Hughes net) more expensive but it doesn't depend upon local outlets for their approval.

#1 Money talks and given enough money privacy (and anything) is available. While this advice is generally true anywhere, the local area you're in will vary. Be careful at first.

JoanFlores
04-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Wigs and breast forms can pass if you say you are into acting. Over all, you should not have problems going to or returning.

TV Wannabe
04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
I read an article recently about how Mexico is becoming more tolerant of Transgendered people and their rights due to efforts by Latin American Transgender activists, now I don't know about other countries but from what ive read, Mexico is becoming more liberal with the subject.