PDA

View Full Version : Let's Celebrate our Crossdressing

Lovely Rita
04-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Dear Friends,
I was inspired to post this thread today. Like anything else our crossdressing can be complicated for many reasons. I think it is always important to celebrate this unique part of us and a part of us that we all share in common. We are a diverse and wonderful group of people, but we are all here on this site because we love to wear woman's clothing.

Today, remember to be thankful for this wonderful part of who you are. It is such a joy in my life. I have had my share of complications with it, but today I am just so greatful for the delight and joy that crossdressing brings to my life. The fuel that sparks Joy is appreciation. I want to appreciate fully every aspect of my crossdressing. I love it and I appreciate every bit of it. From the moment I start to slip on my stockings to the moment I have to remove the last bit of makeup.

My hope for you is that you also love, enjoy and fully appreciate this wonderful and unique part of you, so that your joy maybe complete.

Karren H
04-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm with you Rita!!! Lifes to short and getting shorter to not celebrate crossdressing!!! Its just an all around great sport.. Or hobby... Or life style choice..... Or really really fun thing to do......

Love Karren

joann07
04-12-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm with you all too. I love dressing up.
I could be a drain in your wallet, but if you enjoy it the money doesn't matter.

Lovely Rita
04-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm with you Rita!!! Lifes to short and getting shorter to not celebrate crossdressing!!! Its just an all around great sport.. Or hobby... Or life style choice..... Or really really fun thing to do......

Love Karren

Karen is one of my nylon wearing heroes. Look at the joy in her pictures. That girl has it right. Karen is Joy in motion. A beautiful motion I must say.

Thanks for posting Karen. Always great to hear from you.:D

I'm with you all too. I love dressing up.
I could be a drain in your wallet, but if you enjoy it the money doesn't matter.

It is Fun Fun Fun. Let's admit it. It is just plain Fun.

I guess like girls.....we just want to have fun too!!!!

Kate Simmons
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I guess you could say I have fun with it Rita. Why else would a 59 year old bald headed guy take all that time to become a good looking "woman", unless it was a lot of fun to do so?:happy:

tifftg
04-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, was that a reference to my new VS bra. Oh well, inspiring words. Being femme is fun and we should be happy to celebrate.

Thanks for the thought Rita.

tiffany

Eva Diva
04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Six O'Clock tonight I'll be in front of the mirror with a bag-full of makeup goodies. Mmmmm.... :D

Nikki Dee
04-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Celebrate it.????...I do...EVERY day.!!!
Nikki. x

Brianna Lovely
04-12-2007, 01:37 PM
I may not fully understand, all the emotions etc., involved in CDing. But I have accepted who I am and what I do. I love being me.

Margot
04-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I am with you girls. I look at other men on the street today and think to myself wow I could never have been like them not do I want to be. I love being Margot and meeting new friends like all of you here.
:hugs: to all!!!!
Margot
p.s. in celebration I uploaded a new avitar.

Gina_darling
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I liken it to a bottle of champagne. Everyday life in drab at work or uni or wherever we are is shaking it up, building up pressure. Once at home and able to dress is like popping the cork! All those lovely tasty fizzy bubbles pouring out, wonderful. Like the pressure released from the bottle all the stresses of the day melt away and you're left with a feeling of contentment. So many people don't know what they are missing!

Joy Carter
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
You know this forum is responsible for me coming to terms with who I am. That being said, that guy J-- also has benefited from this as well. He is much more upbeat in his day to day life. Things do go much easier and he's better to get along with. So no more doubts in J--'s mind as he has embraced Joy's existence.

Oh, not forgetting to mention all the great people I have met here.:hugs:

Shelly Preston
04-12-2007, 02:58 PM
We can celebrate with a song

Girls just wana have fun

Not matter how often or how little I dress.

I try to enjoy every moment.

sterling12
04-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Bravo Rita! I for one, am grateful that you are around to be kind of a counter-balance to a lot of the angst that often gets expressed.

I also have been working on acceptance of my wonderful gift. Each time I dress, (and that's just about every day now), I feel a very deep satisfaction. Each time I learn something new, it only adds to my good vibes. The more acceptance I obtain for myself, the happier are my feelings!

I'm all for helping folks out with opinions and advise to help to solve their dilemma's. There is so much that each of us can do to help others. But, I also believe in The concept of Yin and Yang, keeps The universe in balance. And, I think that's your point! Maybe we can talk The Mods into a "Good News Section."

Right now, you get a rating of 6 garter snaps from me. That's the highest award I can give.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Phoebe Reece
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Amen Rita! I too am one of those that see crossdressing as a gift instead of a curse. I am blessed with experiences that my "normal" guy friends cannot even imagine.

Wendy me
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Rita i with you without crossdressing i would be stuck with "him" being CD has let me let this wonderful person in me to come out and a Wendy in my life has been a good thingy........

Glenda58
04-12-2007, 05:37 PM
I guess you could say I have fun with it Rita. Why else would a 59 year old bald headed guy take all that time to become a good looking "woman", unless it was a lot of fun to do so?:happy:

:yt: 59 and loving it

SherriePall
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Ditto what Salandra and Glenda said.

Jodi Lynn
04-12-2007, 06:37 PM
:2c: I love every minute that I can dress. I also enjoy dressing from the time I start with my makeup till the time I have to change back. Don't really enjoy the changing back part, but we all have to do it sooner or latter. Look forward to the times I know I can, and enjoy the suprise times even more.

Tina Dixon
04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Rita girl friend good post, so why let this thing take them down a road of horror when really it can be a hoot, so enjoy the thrill of sliding on that nylon:thumbsup:

Fab Karen
04-12-2007, 06:56 PM
ABSOLUTELY. There's nothing like looking fab & femme.
Cue up : "More Than a Woman" by the BeeGee's:D

paulaN
04-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Rita I'm with you 100%. Whattaya say we make the third week in April (National Crossdressers Week. I'd like to go for a month, but maybe we should just start with a week. So contact your local represenative and get this on the books. WoooHoooo!!!!!!!

Margie
04-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Rita .... Right on Girl!!!! With you all the way!

Margie

kerrianna
04-12-2007, 08:08 PM
That's nice Rita. I do so appreciate what CDng has brought to my life. And I love being a part of this great community, which also includes some who like crossdressing in men's clothing :hugs: and the wonderful GGs who support us. :hugs: :love:

KarenSusan
04-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Amen, Rita.

Kelsy
04-12-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm with you Rita!

It truly is a great joy! I get up between 3 - 3:30 am every morning to put my make up on and dress because I love being Jennifer. This world has so much to offer and we can't possibly possess it all but we can have huge part of both sides of this coin!!:D

Jennifer:hugs:

CDTiffany
04-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Here is to you Rita, Cheers!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING A WOMAN, How fun!
I look forward to dressing up everyday!!! Pretty Pretty clothing, Frilly lace, high heels!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Yes, Let's Celibrate being CD-Girls!!
I just love all the girls on this forum, BIG THANKS!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

marie354
04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
You know... I think that this is a good idea!

Let's have a "National Crossdressers Day"!

Tina did it with "Panties", and it was a great success.

Now let's have a day for all.......................

Let's not make it a specific date, but a specific time......

I declare that the third Wednesday of April of very year should be defined as the "Official Cross Dressers Day".

We should all do something... Paint your thumbnail blue... Any shade of blue.

Well that's my suggestion.......... any others?
:hugs:

DeniseNJ
04-12-2007, 11:15 PM
MY Toast to Rita

I raise this glass to touch the shy
I shave my legs and wonder why
slip on my hose and highest heels
my polished nails, the look, the feel
the sheerest bra and softest panties
bring a thrill to heart, my love my fancy
to be a girl is a wonderful thing
accessorise, with bows and rings
the sound of heels as I walk on by
a whisper cool runs up my thigh
for we are lucky to feel these things
the joy of feminine, and the love it brings

Yes we are Special:thumbsup:

trannie T
04-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Let's celebrate crossdressing!
Let's have a party!
Let's make it a dress up party!

Suzie S.
04-13-2007, 04:49 AM
I agree Rita! I thoroughally enjoy and embrace this part of me also. Feeling and looking feminine brings me closer to my inner self, and feels so natural to do it! I feel so awkward and uneasy when in guy mode. Cheers to cding! :cheers:

Marcie Sexton
04-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Well put Brianna...

I have learned, be it way to many years late, to appreciate the female part of me...and I love who I am...

Lovely Rita
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
:Party2: I am thrilled to read all the loving and positive posts. You all make my day and my week. At one of the most dreariest times, tax season, you all bring a smile :D to my face.

I am so glad to be a part of such a kind and friendly group of people. I maybe biased but I like cd folk. We have had our share of troubles and what I find is that even though things have not always been easy there is an amazing comraderie. I love it. Love to hear from you always. I don't know many of you but I do know what makes us sisters and that is very endearing.

Thank you for making me proud to be a part of such a wonderful family.

You are all my heroes. I admire and respect everyone of you.

Sorry I had to go on for so long but after all I am celebrating everything to do with crossdressing and of course crossdressers are the main part of it Lets Celebrate!!!!!:Party2:

LOVE YOURSELF!

SandyR
04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
It is a joy, fun , thing. I know it keeps my life in check, and is just plain good old fashion fun!

So far has this Girl is concerned no one is taking my heels off but me (or maybe my wife.....).

Hugs.

SandyR

cynthia_vs
04-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the inspiring reminder of what interests and unites us!

Lovely Rita
04-20-2007, 06:46 PM
I really do love all the positive feedback. So it's settled third week of April, from now on, will be crossdresser's week.

We have to make it festive like Carnival in Rio

It is good to be reminded how blessed we are to be able to enjoy this side of ourselves. We are not alone and we should never allow others to influence us in the negative. We need to support one another in keeping the Joy of crossdressing alive in our lives.

Let's continue the CELEBRATION!!!!!:Party2:

NewBetty
04-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Day-um, Rita, I gotta add to your joy by saying you also look pretty hot dressed.

Well I'm real new to embracing all this but I have to agree about celebrating the way we FEEL when we put on the girly stuff. I'm finding that my happiest moments these last weeks are usually the ones I spend dressing up.

Billijo49504
04-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Well Rita, I do atleast get in a skirt every day. With my broken knee cap, I wear a skirt, when I have to do my treatment. An ultrasonic thing on my knee, every day....BJ

marisa
04-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Personally, I still have "issues" once in a very rare blue moon with my cd'ing. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Suzie S. Said it quite well about being awkward and uneasy in guy mode. For me this is very true mainly when I'm around other guys. But like I said before I wouldn't trade my cd'ing for anything. I'm a much better person because of it. Marisa

NewBetty
04-21-2007, 03:06 AM
Funny you should mention that... I've just been reviewing just how much of my life (most of it) I've been uncomfortable around other guys. I was pretty well harassed all through school by boys who sensed I was different (+ I sucked at sports). But I've only really been exploring being dressed a couple of weeks alone in the house. So every few days I look down at myself and think:
WHAT am I DOING??
...but then it goes away.

nishababe
04-21-2007, 04:32 AM
I have got to the stage in my life where I have now accepted that my inner feelings and soul are very Feminine .
Its always been there since 2 years aprox ,its me ,the way I was made .
Always wanted to be a girl from my earliest memories .
I dont feel any guilt in wearing womens clothes when i want ,why should I ,it is total rich contentment and feels right for me .
Just love the look and feel of womens clothes ,feeling and looking like a woman .
When I look at the tv ,I always look at the Girls and women and their clothes ,I envy the way they can wear what they like ,mix a pretty dress with leggings or jeans ,necklaces ,bracelets,earings ,pretty pastel coloured tops, lovely lingerie ,Perfume ,makeup ,I just love it all and short of being born as a beautifull women ,I just enjoy wearing womens clothes .
Its sooooooooo relaxing wearing the lovely soft feeling feminine clothes and feeling feminine !!

Just Love it !!:heehee:

Love Nishababe xxx

Lovely Rita
04-30-2007, 11:30 PM
New Betty,Billijo,Marisa and Nishababe

Thanks for celebrating with me. Celebrating does not mean that there are no struggles or the occassional issue but that in spite of the challenges we face, we celebrate because of the treasure we have discovered in enjoying such pretty things. We dance because of the joy of dressing. It really is wonderful to appreciate the feminine things of life.

To express this part of who we are is a treasure. A treasure we must guard. Don't let anything or anyone rain on your parade.

Carin's Wife GG
05-01-2007, 12:28 AM
thank you Rita for your lovely post. You really are lovely!

Louise.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

susie evans
05-01-2007, 12:50 PM
rita you are full of wisdome life is great we just have to reconise it

:love: susie

Lovely Rita
05-02-2007, 04:59 PM
thank you Rita for your lovely post. You really are lovely!

Louise.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

rita you are full of wisdome life is great we just have to reconise it

:love: susie

It is easy to celebrate. Just look at the smiles on your faces. You cannot hide the joy if you tried.:balloons: :Party2:

Sissy
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Rita that was a wonderful post. You are right, we should be proud of who we are. I have always loved to wear women's clothes. I am glad I found this wonderful group, that is something I can celebrate. We all have something to celebrate by being here and being who we are. I'm proud to be one of the girls. Sissy

rexy
05-02-2007, 05:49 PM
THANKS RITA
YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT ,WE WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE STILL LIKE SISTERS !!! IT SURE HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE FOR ME AS I CAME OUT AS REXY
IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST FOR ME !! LOVE YOU MY FELLOW SISTER.
HUGS REXY :love:

Regina girl
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Rita
What wonderful words and thoughts, your message touched me and made me think of how lucky I am to have people like you that can reach out to others and make them feel so fulfilled. I know how wonderful my day is when I dress and am feeling lucky that i have the courage to dress up and be part of myself. I am celebrating the fem in me.

Regina

Lovely Rita
05-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Rita that was a wonderful post. You are right, we should be proud of who we are. I have always loved to wear women's clothes. I am glad I found this wonderful group, that is something I can celebrate. We all have something to celebrate by being here and being who we are. I'm proud to be one of the girls. Sissy

THANKS RITA
YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT ,WE WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE STILL LIKE SISTERS !!! IT SURE HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE FOR ME AS I CAME OUT AS REXY
IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST FOR ME !! LOVE YOU MY FELLOW SISTER.
HUGS REXY :love:

Rita
What wonderful words and thoughts, your message touched me and made me think of how lucky I am to have people like you that can reach out to others and make them feel so fulfilled. I know how wonderful my day is when I dress and am feeling lucky that i have the courage to dress up and be part of myself. I am celebrating the fem in me.

Regina

Sissy, Rexy, Regina

When are we going to meet for coffee. I cannot get enough of you gals. You will be hearing from me you beautiful and gorgeous ladies.

I wish you much love.

My hope for all our sisters is that they will know much love as they travel along on this absolutely wonderful journey.:love:

Lovely Rita
05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Here is to you Rita, Cheers!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING A WOMAN, How fun!
I look forward to dressing up everyday!!! Pretty Pretty clothing, Frilly lace, high heels!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Yes, Let's Celibrate being CD-Girls!!
I just love all the girls on this forum, BIG THANKS!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

I love your zest and your wholeheartedness. You trully convey the Joy and wonder of this blessing we all share.

Some have described it like a curse but it really is a blessing if you think about it. Can see you are having fun. Thanks for celebrating with me.:love:

MsJoann
05-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Today I came out to a local woman. I showed her my pics and she said that I was F***ing awesome.
We exchanged email addresses and have something going. Just the excitement of being friends.
I already have a GG who hates JoAnn.
Sorry to end on a bad note.

Tracy Lynn
05-04-2007, 12:08 AM
I think it is wonderful that we all have a place to get together to celebrate. I know I have spent many years keeping this to myself. To share it with others is just a JOY!!

:hugs: :hugs:

Angie G
05-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes it is Rita :hugs:
angie

Jannette H
05-04-2007, 12:43 AM
[FONT="Arial Black"]Thank You Rita That makes this day so much better. What a wonderful group of sisters you all are. We share so much with each other. I believe we all have had alot of trials in our lives alot of heartbreak and rejection. We are still here and a little stronger and still just as loving and caring as ever. We are still crossdressers and we still love to dress and present ourselves as females.

:hugs:

Khriss
05-04-2007, 01:11 AM
I think it is wonderful that we all have a place to get together to celebrate. I know I have spent many years keeping this to myself. To share it with others is just a JOY!!

:hugs: :hugs: I'd admitt there are times ..I've written rebutals...
or dissagreements with some ? while I may dress in unique ways to some..
... We All have ..certain "commonalities as "SISTERS" :eek: :D

and mostheartfeltLovemysweetsisters !!! xx"K"

Terry
05-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Thank you Rita and all the lovely ladies , We should celebrate these wonderful times , we all love the many changes we all go thru and always look forward to the next time{ I know I do}when we can make lives more enjoyable being who we reality want to be and also making ourselfs feel good at the same time and not in any way harming another sol, So yes it is time for celebrating;;;;;;

My love
Terry xxxx

Lovely Rita
05-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Joann,Tracie,Angie,Jannette,Khriss,Terry

Thank you for joining in the celebration that should be our life. So many times life and circumstances rob us of our joy. We have to stand strong and embrace this wonderful and unique gift we have been given.

Thanks for sharing your joy with me today as we celebrate who we are.

If anyone looks at my posts they will see I trully am a party girl.

Pajama parties, costume parties, Celebrations.

Let's Celebrate:Party2:

Dixie
05-04-2007, 09:38 AM
"I just want to celebrate!" We should have a party, I'll bring the finger sandwhiches:D . Seriously We need to be proud of who we are, it seems most of the stories of positive encounters with the people in the outside world, have one common link, the CD was happy, confident and upbeat. I think that that should tell us if we are happy confident (dry and secure,hehehehe) that others will feel that and be a little more tolerent if not accepting. Just my:2c: Love & Hugs Dixie

Lovely Rita
05-04-2007, 10:16 AM
"I just want to celebrate!" We should have a party, I'll bring the finger sandwhiches:D . Seriously We need to be proud of who we are, it seems most of the stories of positive encounters with the people in the outside world, have one common link, the CD was happy, confident and upbeat. I think that that should tell us if we are happy confident (dry and secure,hehehehe) that others will feel that and be a little more tolerent if not accepting. Just my:2c: Love & Hugs Dixie

Thanks Dixie, you are so right. Like in anything in life confidence is so very important. A confident person makes all the difference. The Revolution keeps moving forward because of people like you.

When faced with adversity we have to stand strong and say I have a right to be the person that God has made me, not in a beligerent way but with class and composure. We are all ambassadors and we need to project the joy and confidence if we can. I know it is not easy and I have failed on that one too many times but at leaste we are aware of the direction we are going.

Mitch23
05-04-2007, 01:17 PM
I love my feminine ego Mitch and i would be lost without her. I look forward to all the fun times we are going to have together

mitch