PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel guilty...

joperinal
04-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Nobody knows about me crosdressing. A couple of weeks ago I had a make up class and that was my first time out (see my nice picture).
For this I had to make up an excuse to go out and felt very guilty about it. Like cheating on my wife. Anybody has the same feelings?

hotbobbie
04-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Got over that long time ago.

JenniferR771
04-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Oh Yes! The lies! The sneaking! The hiding purchases! Accounting for my time. Better now. Wife knows. Not accepting--not much.

linnea
04-12-2007, 04:14 PM
oh yes. I think that I have felt the gamut of guilt-laden emotions. It hasn't stopped me from dressing, but I haven't gotten any less guilty feeling about it either.
Perhaps someday I will be able to tell my SO and at least feel honest. At this time, I'm too concerned about the consequences of telling her, so I've got fear and guilt going.

StephanieH
04-12-2007, 04:17 PM
:2c: For what it's worth, tell your wife what you're doing and she how it goes. If she loves you, you guys will figure out a way to work things out. Having to hide things all the time is no way to have a healthy relationship or even a healthy outlook on life. Having said that, your picture looks great, the makeup class paid off! Good luck and be honest with those you love.
:happy:

Karren H
04-12-2007, 04:29 PM
No!! Do not have those feelings...
But I have felt guilty about crossdressing in general but I got over that long ago...

Basically its my hobby, not hers.. She knows I crossdress and wants nothing to do with it.. So I have my time out enfemme.. She has her persuits... I don't tell her how to play tennis, she doesn't tell me how to dress like a woman!! What's more fair than that??

Love Karren

Ruth
04-12-2007, 04:37 PM
If you're married and you don't tell your wife about the CDing, then I would guess there is scope for guilt (but it's up to you, they're your feelings). CDing itself is not a thing to feel guilt about - it'd be on a par with feeling guilty about having fair hair, or whatever. It's you, for better or worse.
I felt bad about not telling my wife, but now she knows, I'm feeling fine.

Lanore
04-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm not married and when I was, I never had any guilt. Talking is always the best.

Lanore

stormrider
04-12-2007, 06:56 PM
I am no longer married so I don't feel guilty about any of my time spent enfemme. When I was though, my guilt plagued me constantly. I lost track of the number of times I purged, only to restock my hidden wardrobe and start the hiding and sneeking over again. Many times since my divorce I have said "If I could live my life over knowing what I know now.......).

Roxi Loh
04-12-2007, 07:08 PM
I have never been out en femme but I feel guilty all the time from just the sneaking around and lying about little things. I told her the other night that I wanted to dress more and even attend a meeting dressed. She was very distraught but said she would not stop me. So I am planning on it. I am hoping our talk will help. Incidentally she knew I dressed and participated in it long before we were married. Just recently she chose to act like it did not exist.

paulaN
04-12-2007, 07:09 PM
After my wife found out. That eased a some of that guilt. accepting myself got rid of the rest. now I just enjoy it to the fullest.

Diana West
04-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Guilt vs. Rationalization.
I stopped thinking in those terms.

No one is getting hurt by my crossdressing pursuits.
If I lie, it's because the time is not right to reveal the whole truth.
If that time comes to tell my wife, so be it.
If it doesn't, so be it.

Ultimately, we should accept the consequences for our actions. On that basis, we need not feel any guilt.

In my professional life, people who feel guilt also tend to blame others for their actions.

krisla
04-12-2007, 07:40 PM
My wife knows so I don't feel guilty about the dressing, I do think that there are times I buy things I don't need and feel bad but that is a different type of guilt. If my wife didn't know I know I would feel guilty, but I know I would still do it, so I symphathise. Take care, and you look very nice in your picture they did a great job.

Krisla