PDA

View Full Version : For UK Girls - may be of help...

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 06:02 PM
i used to buy wholesale stuff and sell it off for a profit on ebay and just came to realised that u may be able to pick up some very nice bargains from certain wholesalers!

some of these clothing/footwear/lingerie wholesalers have a minimum order price but a few of them dont, or if they do, it isnt very much. anyway, i bought some nice basque and thong sets from the shops before so i hope they can be of use to you aswell!

http://www.thewholesaler.co.uk/trade/distributor/Clothing_and_fashion_UK_wholesale_directory/

theres also a footwear section u can find somewhere but its not that great...

Julie York
02-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I bought a UK wholesaler guide with lots of contact addresses etc. Seems most are in Manchester but you can buy a crate load of stuff ex catalogue for about £250 and it is supposed to be worth about £800 plus.

More actually but I suspect a lot of stuff in a mixed bag is size 342 or lime green or something.

But when I phoned they were very nice. I told them I had a market stall and could I have a mixed pack. And they said Yeah no problem. Skirts blouses bit of everything. Never did go through with it.

Anita
02-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Julie Why didn't you open a stall in York market? Love to go there Chuck a bottle of Fairy Liqid in the daft fountain. Buy a roast pig sanwich etc York is a beautiful place

Julie York
02-19-2005, 07:21 PM
I could open a market stall. I'm just looking for a crate of shoes size 9 uk. Prime tranny market out there for the right sizes.

Trinity_cat
02-19-2005, 07:30 PM
I think you have just missed your calling in life Julie.

Selling frillies are big business, and you are the one to do it.

Trust me I'm a Doctor. (psychiatrist) .