PDA

View Full Version : I have a secret…….

Athena
04-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow, where to start.. I am very much in the closet… but I am peeking out. Married to a gorgeous wife and two wonderful kids.
My wife buys my panties (seems like reluctantly), which I wear every day… although, when I have the nerve, I will buy occasionally at VS under the flag of “I need something nice for the wife”.
I have pedicures about every 6 weeks.. polished with an nice dark red.. no secrets here, because she will buy me the pedicure gift-certificates and gives them to me for birthday, xmas, father’s day etc, etc… Last time I even had a manicure, but that was a waste of money… ( I guess it had to do with the fact I possible couldn’t really had my nails done the way I want them… acrylics)
Anyhow… for last Christmas, I recall her asking.. what do you want in your stocking?... to which I replied,.. “stockings!” long and behold, guess what,… There was a pair of thy high stockings in my stocking with matching panties. How sweet!
A couple of months ago, I a silly mood, I shaved my legs… oh my god.. what a wonderful feeling that is… The first reaction of my wife when she felt something was missing on my legs was to touch my chest… She acted like she was weirded out but lately she seems to enjoy rubbing her shaved legs against mine (I will spare you the details J )…
Anyhow, The title was: “I have a secret”… Let me clarify.. Today I had a very important meeting with upper management at my company. Stuff was discussed that normally takes a bold attitude to handle. Last night I told my wife (in a jokingly way) that if I wear the stocking she gave me for xmas under my pants, I probably would have more guts to vent my opinion (much like when presenting for 100+ people to imagine everybody is naked).. She smiled… and said.. sure, whatever it takes..
Well, I did… here I was sitting in front of these bullies.. Just smiling… coz I was wearing my panties and thy highs.. LOL LOL LOL… and they had absolutely no clue..
I can’t say for sure I won all my battles today, but having a little secret like mine really helped!!!

Thoughts?

Athena.

linnea
04-12-2007, 08:32 PM
That was fun to read. I hope that you won, but even if you didn't, you had the pleasure of your stockings and panties to keep you feeling good.

SandyR
04-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I know the feeling. Sitting in major budget meetings knowing, I have nice shaved legs.......ummmmm Gota love it!

Hugs.

SandyR

Dixie
04-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Even if you didn't win your battles, you still won cuz you get to be you:heehee: Dixie