PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms Tomorrow!!!!! Need Advise, Please!!!!!!!

CDTiffany
04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Girls, I have been Wearing, Breast forms that I bought on Ebay, They are good, but it is time for the BEST, PERFECT FIT!!!!! I was going to call the breast form store, (who should I ask for), What info will they need?
What style should I get. I know, that I am going to spend a couple hundred dollars, so i want to get it right! I hear, so much praise, for the breast form store, But if anybody, knows better, PLEASE Post!!!!!!
Anyway, Bottom line, I am want to buy BREAST FORMS tomorrow, Who should I call, And Who should I ask for.
Thanks Girls!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Sedona
04-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I like the BFS. You might find better prices from time to time on certain items, but they've always been tops regarding customer service and delivery speed. As far as who to ask for. Nothing to recommend, I'm sure they're all good.

As far as the forms: I have some of the regular BFS house brand forms, and I'll vouch that they are softer than other mid $100 forms out there that I've tried. That said, what do you have now, teardrop, triangle, asymetrical? There doesn't seem to be much consensus on which is best, sort of like blonde/brunette/redhead. Each has their fans.

That said, if you like triangles, you might consider the Amoena attachables. They're top of the line, and you don't have to mess with goopy glues and stinky removers.

Good luck!

charlie-50
04-12-2007, 10:14 PM
sorry tif cant help you out bought my boobies on e-bay and after trying them i wish i could of got some thing different i might halfto go your way and see if i get sumthin i like better. anyway go for it and send us some pics if you think they look kickbutt. it will help me with my choice. cp

CDTiffany
04-12-2007, 10:37 PM
I like the BFS. You might find better prices from time to time on certain items, but they've always been tops regarding customer service and delivery speed. As far as who to ask for. Nothing to recommend, I'm sure they're all good.

As far as the forms: I have some of the regular BFS house brand forms, and I'll vouch that they are softer than other mid $100 forms out there that I've tried. That said, what do you have now, teardrop, triangle, asymetrical? There doesn't seem to be much consensus on which is best, sort of like blonde/brunette/redhead. Each has their fans.

That said, if you like triangles, you might consider the Amoena attachables. They're top of the line, and you don't have to mess with goopy glues and stinky removers.

Good luck!

They are pear shapped, and they are a little to small, not enough protrusion.
I want full breast. If a 38D bra fits me perfect, what do I ask for at the breast form store?
Thanks Sedona

XOXO Tiffany

JuliaCD
04-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Just call the BFS and talk out your needs and concerns. You will find a helpful friendly voice on the phone that will help you find just what you need. I know Victor runs the place, but really...whoever answers the phone will be able to help. Just call. Don't be shy! They're awesome!

~Jules

Tamera
04-12-2007, 11:18 PM
I hava a Pair of the teardrops w/adhesive backing, and a pair of Triangles w/o adhesive backing. I like the teardrop better and I wear them more often then the triangular ones. They seem to fit into the bra better. But its nice to have that choice. Both area a size C.
LOL
Tamera

veronicag48
04-13-2007, 10:24 PM
I just received my forms today from the BF store and I am very happy with the #8 c's that I am wearing now. And Victor was a great help.

franny
04-13-2007, 11:16 PM
check out this web site..Suddenlyfem .com, they have size charts. my forms cost me 295.00. and love them.

Sally2005
04-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I was looking at the BFS the other day. They have a sizing chart and some incorect measuring instructions. I emailed them and they responded quickly and provided some help to figure out the correct size. They acknowedged the errors on the web. I didn't buy any yet, but I was looking at the attachable ones on sale.

Daintre
04-14-2007, 01:09 AM
I guess I was a bit different, the place I went to was a store which specializes in fitting women with breast forms after surgery. They have a certified fitter who will measure you for a proper fitting bra and then fit you with a style of form which matches your body structure, I have bought 2 pairs there I that I can attach and one the I slide into a pocket in the bra.