PDA

View Full Version : I went out...first time

Nyana
04-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Well, first of all go read my little topic here
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56245

Then here my story:

After taking theses pic, i was suppose to go meet 2 person at a coffee shop downtown Toronto.
THe first girl was suppose to be there at 9h00 and the seconde one between 9h and 9h30

So i went there and i had some difficulty to find a parking, so i finaly arrived in front of the coffee shop at 9h20...
Nobody was here..i was really shy, alots of ppl was walking around. Anyway...i here, im wearing all nice cloth and nice shoes so i wait...Stephanie said between 9 and 9h30

time pass
time pass

Nobody and it 10h00, so i need to know...Am i waiting in the front of the good coffee shop..so i have to ask...lucky like i am, we are in a gay village...so i went into the first gay bar ans ask the barman if there another timothy's near
(I was happy cause he didn't look at me like i was weird ;) and to finaly get the answer that there no other coffee shop near.

So i went back in my car and wait 30 more mins to be sure.
So i drove back to my hotel (20 mins awat from downtown) and hook up on internet to realize that 1 of the 2 person (the one what was supposed to be there at 9H) was here at 9 and left at 9h10.

So i took 3 hours to be sure i was looking okay and nobody had the chance to see me (i had a coat over my cloths) what a waste

First time outside, nobody to share my new look...

So that my story...at least i know i can go outside now!

RebeccaLynne
04-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Nyana, you tried your best. The tight time schedule was your downfall. Does'nt everyone have cellphones nowadays? That way you could have contacted your friends as to determine their whereabouts. Don't despair. You'll do fine. You've a figure to die for. Keep your chin up.

Nyana
04-14-2007, 01:01 AM
that my own fault not to give my cell phone number...well anyway ...that made me get out for a first time...

Just need a 2nd and 3rd time to get more confident

trannie T
04-14-2007, 01:07 AM
I remember the first time I went out, I was soooo terrified. It's better now, I'm only a bit nervous. But once I've been out for a few minutes I calm down and enjoy the experience.
I really hope that the next time you go out things are smoother.