PDA

View Full Version : My story, thanks for listening!

Staci G
04-13-2007, 09:49 AM
I am 49 for the most of my life I have dressed to one point or another. I was the only child of a very short marrage. I was adopted by my grandparents at age 12. When I was very young 4 or so she told me and she has photos my mom used to put me in dresses she said she was hoping for a girl. Not too much later I was to live with my grandparents and my Uncle and aunt that were only a couple years older than I. Grandparents had 11 children. My uncle was 2 yrs older and didnt want to hang around with a kid so I ended up always playing with my girl cousins that were my age. I will not forget playing barbie on the porch of my aunts house almost every day then always dressing up as a girl on halloween.

The first time I was caught wearing womens things I had taken moms or my aunts panties from the laundry and put them on under my pants I went and sat down on my moms lap she saw the waist band I guess, she told me I was not supposed to wear them I had to wear my own. She didnt freak out she just let me know it was wrong. I now think back on how many times I wanted to shout out " I want to be a girl" I continued to wear thier panties and and anything I could get into as I grew taller and older I could fit my aunts clothes and would dress fully. I got caught by my uncle (then my brother) when I was 15 or 16 he was very cool about it and never said a word He took it to his grave in 1979.

I have gone through 3 marrages none ended because of crossdressing. All knew I dressed and were tolerant nothing more nothing less. Now the wife I have is very intolerent and thinks it is sick. I have a Niece Iris, she and my daughter are the only ones that know about Staci in my family.

I want to thank you all for being here when I needed someone I have enjoyed reading the threads and replys the funny ones and the sad alike. There are some of the most sincere and caring people in here that if the rest of the worlds would accept us as we are they might find the world a little softer and nicer.. Not to mention the retail stores would have another market to cater to.

I know this is long maybe boring but it is a short synopsis of Staci and I needed to say it
Love yas all

Darlene Rochelle
04-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Stacy,welcome to this wonderful home on the net.You will find a loving,supportive group of girls here. Hugs...

Annaliese
04-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome Staci, we all have to tell our storys at one point I never get tired of hereing them.

Anna

Staci G
04-13-2007, 10:45 AM
I have a short (very short) intro in the introductions section of the forum this was meant to vent and air my stockings (if you will) meant as much for me as anyone I guess. Thanks for your replys.. Moderators if you move it I will understand and sorry if I put it in the wrong place

Brianna Lovely
04-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Thank you Staci, for sharing with us. You may have helped many other people with your story.

Carla4Guage
04-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Dear Staci K,

We share a "Tarheel" home state. Drop me a line sometime. My email is 4guage@gmail.com

Carla

paulaN
04-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Staci. We're all in this together. Next thing ya know you'll be shopping in a dress. he hee!!!!!!!!

Rikkicn
04-14-2007, 02:12 PM
The common them in many of our stories, of being put into a dress or having a mother who really wanted a daughter are suggested as a reasons for our crossdressing.
Plausible? yes, accurate? There is no scientific research that explains this yet.. I have a spiritual explanation.
Could be that we’ve been female spirits before we were even born and our mothers were just getting ready for us. We were put in a dress not because our mothers wanted a daughter but because she already had a daughter that needed to be properly clothed.

Staci, It’s time for you to make a decision about what kind of life you want to leave. Right now, that decision is being left to everyone around you . Their decision with how you should lead you live are made in THEIR best interests not yours.
To live your life unfulfilled of your hearts deepest desires will give you a very sad and lonely life.

Love you all