PDA

View Full Version : first forms

kerilynn
04-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi Girls,
Just to let everyone know I just went to the po and picked up my first sets of breast forms, it's so wonderful, although I'll need to go out and buy all new bras, yea! ifeel so much more fem, i went through 8 bras and four tops, so cool, I never spent so much time in the mirror. If I knew it would feel this good I would have gotten them years ago, There are alot of things I should have done years ago. Like come out in college and go full time fem.
Thanks for listening Keri...

tifftg
04-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Congrats Keri,

It is amazing how much of a difference great forms making in looking good and feeling femme.

tiffany

Lori SC
04-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Ahh KeriLynn,

The hapiness of a girl with her first set of forms is wonderful!

Hugs, Lori

caryn m
04-13-2007, 01:02 PM
kerilynn i know exactly how you feel i just recieved mine from the breast form store on wednesday and wore them all day thursday and today i love them. they are great and easy to deal with caryn

LindaTS
04-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Kerilynn, if it's at all possible and you really think you can do it then go for it. You'll never know how much I regret not doing it years ago.

Diana West
04-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Congratulations!!! They are wonderful, aren't they?
I can definitely relate to your excitement.
Last week, I was shopping and the SA let me try on some forms. The moment I tried them on I felt, acted and looked so much more feminine.
I plan on buying my first set next week.

VIVA LA FORMS!!!!

veronicag48
04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
I just received my new forms today. And have been trying everything on in my closet. I am really excited and love em. Beats the heck out of those foam things
I've been using for years. They do make ya feel and look more femme.

Tina Dixon
04-13-2007, 05:38 PM
They are amazing are they not?