PDA

View Full Version : Is CD.com your SO?

Lanore
04-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Do any of you wish your SO was this web site? Think about it. Those of you who are still hidding, tell it here and I think that's great. That's what CD.com is all about. It's a great place to share. However, unless you live alone, I think you should be sharring with your SO. Relationships are only as strong as the thread you weave. Two questions? If you want to stay in your relationship, what keeps you from letting your SO into your life? And if you're afraid it might end if they found out, then was it much of a relationship to begin with?

Lanore

countrygirlGG
04-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Dear Lanore,
I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one!I wish my CDing SO would have told me from the get go.It would have made thing so much better.Honesty is always the best policy & if your not truthful to your SO, the relationship suffers later!Trust me I know sooooo well!!!!
Luv, CountrygirlGG

linnea
04-13-2007, 09:08 PM
This is a glib argument, but it is also an over-simplification of relationships.

MJ
04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
you have a interesting way of putting it, :- And if you're afraid it might end if they found out, then was it much of a relationship to begin with?,
there is much more to a relationship than you know the trust that has been broken the lies from the very start my knight in shining Armour dresses like a "chick " the thought of that in a S.O head while she tries to make love to her "man" in most is a turn off and in most cases game over

SandyR
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Mine knows and supports me. Trust is a key to any relation.

Hugs

SsndyR

JacquiUKTV
04-13-2007, 10:09 PM
When I got married 31 yrs ago I somehow imagined that my CDing would "go away"...as if it were an adolescent phase that I'd grow out of now I was hitched and embarking on a "normal" life.Accordingly, I had never mentioned it to my erstwhile girlfriend-became-wife.
Needless to say, my expectations were in vain. It didn't go away, if anything it got worse. Long story short, at last I managed to blurt it out to her in a desperate and tearful moment. I just couldn't bear having this "terrible" secret. She gently slipped her arms around the sobbing mess that I was and said "Yes, I know. And it's OK..I still love you". Women ain't dumb are they? She'd "read" it in me. Had I not confided in her, our marriage would have collapsed, for sure. As it happens, we're still together and happy all these years later...I still dress and am looking forward to meeting TV friends with her agreement and support. Why have I left it so long to find friends, you ask ? Issues to do with self-doubt and conscience...much more to this but too much to get into here. This is definitely true though...if you plan to spend your life with someone you simply can't have something so personal, so deeply part of who you are hidden in a dark little closet that only opens when she's out doing the shopping or similar. Hope you find this useful ?:love: Jacqui.

IMkrystal
04-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Dear Lanore,
I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one!I wish my CDing SO would have told me from the get go.It would have made thing so much better.Honesty is always the best policy & if your not truthful to your SO, the relationship suffers later!Trust me I know sooooo well!!!!
Luv, CountrygirlGG

When I first came onto this site a year ago, I thought I would find GGs who would be interested in meeting. I soon learned that this is not a dating site, however, the many candid opinions, about being honest, in a relationship, convinced me to approach dating from a different perspective. I joined many different dating sites, which supposedly had thousands of members, with the hopes of connecting with a GG. AND to test this "being honest" advise, I even included the picture from my avatar!

My results have not produced a winner. I had long telephone conversations with one GG, where there seemed to be a growing connection. I suggested she examined this website to get a better impression on the types of persons sharing this interest. She has not returned my call and I guess I can now join those of you who tried honesty with there SO, family, or friends, and had the door slam shut in their face. :sad:

kerrianna
04-14-2007, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't give up on her or meeting someone yet Krystal. Sure the odds are a lot longer but the payoff is worth it.

The only thing I'd say as to being honest with your SO (LP:heehee: ) is that sometimes it's hard to be honest with ourselves first, to even KNOW what's really going on. If we are afraid of where it might lead if explored fully, how are we supposed to feel that our partner won't be just as freaked? I think that fear holds us back sometimes...but talking about that fear is a good way to keep it open and honest. But everyone's situation is unique, only you know what works for your own life.

Angie G
04-14-2007, 12:43 AM
No I can share with my wife and she is alot softer :hugs:
Angie

IMkrystal
04-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't give up on her or meeting someone yet Krystal. Sure the odds are a lot longer but the payoff is worth it.

The only thing I'd say as to being honest with your SO (LP:heehee: ) is that sometimes it's hard to be honest with ourselves first, to even KNOW what's really going on. If we are afraid of where it might lead if explored fully, how are we supposed to feel that our partner won't be just as freaked? ...

Your words our encouraging, thanks for knocking sense back in my head:wall: while I was in a state of panic. I am always thinking the glass is half empty instead of half full.:nailbiting:

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:48 AM
It sure is nice to have a wife to lingerie shopping with, for both of you!! BJ

AmberTG
04-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Well, it certainly helps to have an SO who wants to be with you for who you are instead of for what you can do for them. That was the story of my current, almost finished now, relationship. She was always OK with my cross-dressing, but when I was unable to keep up the level of attention that she needs to have every day from a man, she went and found another man to do it. It was always all about her with none left over for me and that wears a person out after a while.

KewTnCurvy GG
04-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Is CD.com your SO?

That's a scary and disturbing thought.

Kew

Nicole
04-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Is CD.com your SO?

Kew

Agreed. You would never be met halfway. I love it here, but forums like this take up a lot of time and energy.

Shelly Preston
04-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Is CD.com your SO?

Kew

I would say No

but I can see why you think is a scary thought

It does help those who have an SO who wont discuss the situation

It will never replace an SO