PDA

View Full Version : First Small Steps...

Nyx
02-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Last thursday my first clothing package (out of 13) arrived. It was the package containing my stockings. I tried putting one on, but surely, it looked quite bad on my hairy legs. Which is why, last friday, I chose to get rid of all that hair ;)

As someone had suggested, I decided to go for an epilator. It just happened that my mom had one, and hadnt used it in years. I just needed to ask and my mom gave no objections. Within 5 minutes, the first quarter of my right leg was epilated... but the process was painful. It didn't go as well as I had hoped... Especially in the knee region. I kept going over and over again, repeating to myself that I could handle the quite high degree of pain, but the hair just wouldnt come off! After 45 minutes, I still hadn't finished with my right leg.

So I just decided to go ahead and finish the process by shaving. I was done in 20 minutes and the result was quite good. After that my legs felt smooth and were not irritated. I figure I might try the epilator again when the hair regrows, as it seems alot more efficient and less painful on shorter hair. I also notice that it has the positive advantage of hair not growing back as fast.

Surely, I tried the sheer stockings, and they felt quite comfortable. The feeling of having smooth and silky legs is very pleasurable. The only thing weird now is that when wearing my pants, my legs constantly feel like they are wet. I'm just not used to not having any hair on my legs ;)

My other packages should mostly arrive this week. Hopefully my mom won't get too annoyed... I just ordered *quite a bit* of stuff ;) Can't wait to get this!

Maddie Knight
02-20-2005, 06:15 AM
I've been shaving my legs for years and the feeling of them being so smooth after I shave them is still one of the best ever. Now you've taken the step of shaving them you will never want hairy legs again. :)
Glad to hear your mom is so understanding, enjoy your purchases but be careful with thouse credit cards they have a habit of running out of credit.

lynnegirlie
02-20-2005, 10:19 AM
I agree! Having smooth legs is a wonderful treat......been shaving for many years now. And my wife commented a few days ago that she cannot remember what my hairy legs looked like. She likes 'em smooth too!!! :p

Lynne

Kate_Uhler
02-21-2005, 05:52 AM
nyx,

re: I ordered *quite a bit* of stuff..

I LOVE IT!!!! thats so cute.... precious.. thats the spirit.. Good for you.. I hope everything FITs and LOOKS Marvelous.... take some pictures... we love pictures here.. don't we girls?!

kiss kiss encouragement,
kate

Nyx
02-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, I've got 3 more packages today ;) Everything seems to be in good condition which is encouraging... I might just try it on tonight to see how well it fits. But well, its cool :) I spent over $300 USD in total (including a wig and a metal briefcase)... But now my purchases are done, and I just have to wait for 9 other packages to arrive.

As for shaving well, I did get some irritation after all... It seems to concentrate on the thighs and upper regions of the legs for some reason (Maybe because thats where I sit on, and there is more constant pressure?). But well, its decent, and now that my hair is growing short, I might try the epilator... Because the regions I used the epilator on, the hair still hasnt grown out after 3 days! Its much more efficient than shaving in that regard. I think I got used to my legs feeling "wet" after shaving, so thats something else out of the way too.

You can be sure there will be pictures ;)

Thanks for the encouragements ;)

Virginia
02-21-2005, 02:24 PM
NyX,
The top three things that can make us or break us>
!. A GOOD wig.
2. Nice teeth - bright smile!
3. A foundation/make-up match - can require professional help to match skin tone to foundation.
Good luck, honey and let us know how its going!
Virginia

Nyx
02-21-2005, 02:44 PM
NyX,
The top three things that can make us or break us>
!. A GOOD wig.
2. Nice teeth - bright smile!
3. A foundation/make-up match - can require professional help to match skin tone to foundation.
Good luck, honey and let us know how its going!
Virginia

Well I bought a synthetic wig... I simply didn't want to spend $100 on one, and I wanted it to have a nice and original style, so I picked this, which, at least from the picture, looks fairly good to me:

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/xxxotica4/Alicia_H1B_FR_3.JPG
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/xxxotica4/Alicia_H1B_FR_4.JPG

As for the teeth... I would say my teeth are O.K. I have one misplaced teeth on the bottom row at the front, but luckily its not visible when I smile.

For the makeup, I'm afraid of ending up looking like a clown. I simply know nothing about makeup. I'm also afraid it might be expensive if I buy all the products I would need, especially if I find out they are not the right tone, and need to buy more!

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Nyx I love that wig and its color. I absolutely love it. How can I get one?

Congrats on the shaving epilator thing. Nothing like shaved legs in the world. Most awesome feeling other than sex and love. Do you shave your underarms? Always good to keep them shaved, as they can be a hassle once they get too long. I keep my entire body shaved as much as possible, even down there.

What is an epilator? I've heard the root word, but I don't know what to what the noun refers.

For make up go to a comsmetics bar at a mall. They will fit you perfectly, and they won't be tacky. I always seek out the older women, as they are more understanding, but do what you think is best.

Susan

Nyx
02-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Nyx I love that wig and its color. I absolutely love it. How can I get one?

I bought it on ebay from this ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Hair-Attractions-Wigs-Wholesale_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

It costed $24.50 USD plus shipping, which seems like a good price. I doubt that you can get a wig exactly like that though, as all the hundreds of wigs on their ebay store seem to be different (perhaps they make them all custom).

Congrats on the shaving epilator thing. Nothing like shaved legs in the world. Most awesome feeling other than sex and love. Do you shave your underarms? Always good to keep them shaved, as they can be a hassle once they get too long. I keep my entire body shaved as much as possible, even down there.

I've been shaving my armpits for a few years. I haven't tried shaving my arms and torso though, and I'm not sure I will, as I can hide them with a long sleeve shirt, and I need to keep a somewhat masculine appearance for my public look.

What is an epilator? I've heard the root word, but I don't know what to what the noun refers.

Its a small handheld machine that you apply on your skin, and at the end it basically has very fast spinning tweezers that pull the hair out. Its more painful than hot wax epilation, but less costly.

For make up go to a comsmetics bar at a mall. They will fit you perfectly, and they won't be tacky. I always seek out the older women, as they are more understanding, but do what you think is best.

Wah! I'm so shy about this, I am not even considering going out of the house at this point ;)

Nyx
02-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Nevermind what I said about the wig, I actually found the same model, for the same price ;) Grab it while you can:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60188&item=6745367334&tc=photo

Amelie
02-21-2005, 07:24 PM
I hear that they used the epilator in the Abu Dhabi prison. Quite painful.
Once you have your legs hairs shaved, it is easy to keep the hairs down just by shaving with a razor. It is the initial shaving with the long hairs that is difficult, once they are short, it is easier to shave your legs with a razor.

This is a nice style wig. I would like this style but in blonde.
Amelie

pamalamathews
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
I love the feel of my legs when they are freshly shaved! I love to wear my garter belt & nylons right afterwards :D Do you like 5inch heels?

ToniB
02-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Pamela,
There's only one thing more exciting than 5" heels, and that's 6" or even higher heels! Has anyone tried wearing ballet shoes or boots with 7" or 8" heels? They look completely impossible to me, but I've read that it IS possible to walk (totter) around in them, or is it some fantasy? I guess it must be a bit like walking on stilts, you have to keep moving your feet to balance.
I'd love to know. Might then save up for some one day, but I think I'd rather buy a corset first.

ToniB

ambercd
02-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi girls, as an older cd'er, may I sing the praises of body waxing. It is more $$$ to begin with, but it also leaves a nicer smoother leg or which ever part of the body you are getting waxed and the body hair grows back slower and slower each time it is applied. Oh yes it does sting somewhat but after awhile you get used to it and I actually look forward to the sting, knowing that I will be sooooooooo smooth. And the salons that are willing to wax mens bodys are ample too. amber

Nyx
02-22-2005, 12:46 AM
I tried on all I have so far... And it felt really smooth. I like the feel of my new boned corset, and the skirt, and stockings ;) I can almost feel like a girl... Although, the lack of a wig is really annoying in that aspect, can't wait till I get it ;)

GraceUSA
02-22-2005, 01:46 AM
For the makeup, I'm afraid of ending up looking like a clown. I simply know nothing about makeup. I'm also afraid it might be expensive if I buy all the products I would need, especially if I find out they are not the right tone, and need to buy more!

My advice, build up some courage and go to a makeup counter. Most will do a free makeover and if you go in the off time you can get an absolute ton of advice. Wear your wig if you feel comfortable as it really helps in selecting the right colours. Also, most brands do offer free replacement if you find the colour, or even the coverage, doesn't work right for your skin.

Grace

trisha maiden
02-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Hi hun, I too love that wig!

Some advice if you let your leg hair get long again, use a hair buzzer. The hair will just comes off. Then of course shave until smooth. It's easy and just makes it so fun.

love

Trisha

Nyx
02-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Hmmm, just one question... Do you girls know how to attach garters to stockings? My corset has (removable) garters, and I'd like to try attaching them, but they arent clips, its like, you can push a little plastic clip into a metal one... It doesn't seem obvious how you would attach that to stockings unless there are holes at the top of the stockings just for that. But to my knowledge, stockings don't have holes for garters...

GraceUSA
02-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Put the tab behind the top of the stocking and then pinch the metal clip over them. Takes a little practice to get the hang of it.

Grace

Nyx
02-23-2005, 01:46 PM
Put the tab behind the top of the stocking and then pinch the metal clip over them. Takes a little practice to get the hang of it.

Grace

I guess I will need another pair of stockings especially made for that then ;) My current ones are lace top stay-ups... But garters just add alot to the sexyness in my opinion :D

mariatvuk
02-28-2005, 10:59 AM
I've got an epilator which has an attachment you put in the freezer to numb the skin. However, it still hurts like hell, especially on the soft parts of the legs! If you can stand the pain the results are good though, as the hair doesn't return for several weeks.

I've also used some of the creams eg Immac now known as Veet in the UK, with less than satisfactory results. Very messy, liable to burn and at the end of the day only really the equivalent of a chemical shave.

So, I reckon you can't really beat good old fashioned shaving with eg a Gillette Mach3 razor. Remember to shave in the direction of hair growth, otherwise you might get razor bumps or even worse, ingrowing hairs.