PDA

View Full Version : Steve/Susan Stanton on Larry King tonight

kerrianna
04-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Just caught the end of an interview on Larry King with Steven/Susan Stanton, the City Manager of Large, Fla. who was fired when she told people she was transitioning.
What a wonderful spokesperson she is for the TS community. She has decided to use the publicity surrounding this travesty not to "litigate, but educate", and I thought she and her legal rep did a wonderful job of explaining what we all know already here, but the rest of the world doesn't.

She seemed so level-headed and happy, considering everything she has gone through the past 3 weeks. And Larry can mess people up pretty good with some of his interruptions and dumb questions, but they both handled themselves very well.

I wish Susan the best of luck in her journey. And thank you for being so brave. :hugs: :love:

Joy Carter
04-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks for posting this bit of information. Susan is one of the guest speakers at "Be-All" this May. I'm looking forward to hear her story.

kerrianna
04-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Thanks for posting this bit of information. Susan is one of the guest speakers at "Be-All" this May. I'm looking forward to hear her story.

Cool! You'll love her. She seems like a real sweetheart. :happy:

Teresa Amina
04-14-2007, 05:00 AM
Larry the King treated them pretty well. I was afraid it would get stupid (like most tv interviews) but for the most part it was respectful.