PDA

View Full Version : chicken fillets

Princess29
04-14-2007, 04:19 AM
Over three consecutive weekends (this is week 2), my sister and her husband are staying with us while they attend some weddings.
This afternoon my sister was in another room and I guess she was sorting out some clothes or something but she yelled out to me "now don't go trying on my chicken fillets this week" (I guess she was referring to those breast enhancer things). I have my own padding methods anyway.
If I'm going to tell anyone else about my secret, it will be my sister as she and I are pretty close. I just don't know about her reaction though. It would really open Pandora's box.

Wendy me
04-14-2007, 04:23 AM
i think she knows...........

Princess29
04-14-2007, 04:39 AM
Part of me thinks that if I told both my sister and parents they would say "Oh yeah that, we already knew".
A few weeks ago my brother was here and he was looking through a story in the paper that said that there are so many professional vacancies in this state (I'm unemployed at the moment) and the article listed the number of vacancies per profession. When my brother got to secretaries, he asked me "how do I look in a skirt?". I suppose I could have said "wanna see?"

Wendy me
04-14-2007, 05:24 AM
OK i remember way back when my mom found my stash .... nothing missing nothing moved .... i knew some one had found it....now think abought this you have been in your mom's and your sister's things..... don't you think that they knew that someone had been there?? even now i can tell if my wife has looked in my things as well as i know that she would know if i was in her things .....

as far as coming out to them..only you know if you should.....

Suzie S.
04-14-2007, 05:40 AM
That comment your sister made has 'she knows' written all over it. Only you can know if and when you should let them in on this. Best wishes! :happy:

Billie1
04-14-2007, 06:03 AM
Since she's the one who brought the subject up (and your brother's comment seems to reinforce that) maybe it's time for you and you sister to have a little talk. After all, family is family, and you may find that it will bring you closer together. I would consider it. Just my 2% of a George.

RachelDenise
04-14-2007, 06:43 AM
I'd just casually ask my sister why she said that about the chicken fillets.

Angie G
04-14-2007, 09:04 AM
If she don't know why would she say that it'spretty off the wall hun :hugs:
Angie

Sharon
04-14-2007, 10:41 AM
She knows. :happy:

If you're afraid that telling your sister would open "Pandora's Box," then it may be best not to. Judging by her comment, though -- and, granted, I don't know the intonation in which she said it -- I would make the assumption that she might be willing to discuss this if you're up to breeching the subject.

Princess29
04-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I believe that my sister was just joking although it was a strange thing to say, even for a joke. She was in another bedroom, I was actually checking out this website when she made the comment.
She does live in Victoria now (I live in queensland) and today they fly back. I don't know if I'll get a chance to have a moment to talk to her by herself. I could do it by email but that doesn't seem right. They're returning here next weekend but will be going out most of the time and then on sunday they are going to europe for a month. After that, unless I come up with some money to fly to see them, I probably won't see them till at least the end of the year.

Pamela75s
04-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Good luck if decide to talk to her. I have three sisters, and my mother. I have often thought about talking to one of my sisters, one that I think would have a open mind.

Stephenie S
04-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh yeah, she knows, alright. No question. Don't make a big deal out of it, but I think you can talk about it if either of you wants.

Steph

Fab Karen
04-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Sounds like maybe she's opening the door with that joke, her way of saying she's aware. You could ask her where she purchased them so you "aren't tempted to try on hers" :happy:

RebeccaLynne
04-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Princess, here's an idea: open the conversation by mentioning that her enhancers are commonly referred to as "chicken cutlets". She'll most likely ask, "How do you know?". Just smile and say, "You'd be surprised what I know". I'll bet that'll give her pause, and an opportunity to expand on the topic. Run with it!

trannie T
04-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Does she want the panties back tat you took from her when you were a teenager?

Princess29
04-14-2007, 11:20 PM
I reckon I've decided to tell her. They are coming back next weekend but will only arrive late friday night, be out all day and night saturday and then they will be around next sunday but I don't really want to hit her with it a couple of hours before flying out to europe. I also think it wouldn't be easy to just talk to her and not the rest of the family as nearly all of them will be around on sunday.
So it looks like it will have to be via email which is not ideal but it will have to do. Some of the stuff that I did when I was younger (until I bought my own clothes), well I doubt that I was as clever at covering it up as I thought but nothing was ever said about it so I can't imagine its going to come as a huge shock to her. Just like I when I told my best friend, I have the fear that if the reaction is negative its going to make things verrrrrrrry awkward between us and as I said, my sister and I are very close.

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Try putting then in a hot pan with a little olive oil and onions. Opps! Wrong kind of fillets. Sorry...BJ

Princess29
04-15-2007, 07:35 PM
I've told my sister via email and showed her some photos. Understandibly she has a few questions for me but it seems to be going well so far. And apparantly while she said she had the feeling that there was something that I was hiding, she had absolutely no idea that it involved crossdressing

Wenda
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Cool! Good for you. In the overall scheme of things, wearing a bra doesn't really score very high versus drug abuse, armed robbery, child abuse, or any of a multitude of other possible 'sins'. w

jjjjohanne
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
When I told my sister about my little secret, she had no idea. She never noticed her stuff being messed with. I hope your experience with this isn't bad!

Joe

Princess29
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm trying to not overdo it with too much information too fast. I made that mistake with trying to explain things to my gg friend in germany and probably made things worse. I just told her, I'll back off now and give her a chance to get her head around the situation and if she has any questions I'm more than happy to answer them. Its hard to hold back though, I've hidden it for so long and when I finally get a chance to talk about it to someone, the 20 or so years of things that I've always wanted to say come flooding out. I just hope I can get a chance to actually sit down and talk to my sister face to face. She did tell her husband but asked if that was okay first and I said that was fine.

Dixie
04-16-2007, 08:20 PM
I know what you mean, my wife and I are the only ones who know about my crossdressing, Last saturday and Halloween are the only times I have been out and There was an excuse both times so while some may suspect, I don't think anyone knows for sure.