PDA

View Full Version : Moving up - wife let me buy a bra

Angie G
04-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Last week shopping a Wal-mart my wife let me buy a bra but it's the one thing she don't want to see on my but I'm geting there :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
04-14-2007, 11:37 AM
A little progress is better than none

Take it slow and enjoy

Karren H
04-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Cool!!!

Karren

Michelle 51
04-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Well Angie one day at a time.My wife let's me wear pantie's to bed and a skitrt and panty-hose around the house if we're alone.I'm going to see if i can move up to heel's soon but she isn't ready for bra's and wig's yet neither.She found a bra that i left laying around by mistake and put it in my dresser which is better than the garbage can so that'a a good sign. justabit

siennacd
04-14-2007, 01:31 PM
slow and steady wins the race. My wife used to let me wear panties but, in the end couldn't deal w/my dressing and I had to stop. I wouldn't push just go w/the flow.

Sienna

az_azeel
04-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Good for you Angie

hope everything goes well

Take Care

Az_azeel

JamieTV
04-14-2007, 09:18 PM
I guess I must be very lucky, my wife loves it when I dress. She has gotten me several skirts and blouses. The bra's and panties are for me to buy.

Jamie

like2bvickie
04-14-2007, 11:58 PM
My wife will not shop with me, because I tried to put a skirt in the cart at
K-mart one time. I dress at home but she doesn't respond to it or talk about
it at all. I'll come home from work and find new things to wear, but we never
shop together for clothes.

:love: Vickie

Hang in there,

kay2
04-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I've always been troubled when posts say "my wife/SO LET ME ..." Don't get me wrong. I understand that the dynamics and negotiations can be tricky. We all make compromises, and not all women (or men) are necessarily open-minded. However, the "let me" phrase always raises my suspicion that this is not a balanced and fully intimate relationship. I'm not saying that all of my relationships have been balanced and healthy - but I sure take to my heels (high, wedge, or otherwise) if a partner believes that she has unilateral decision-making power.

Maybe it is just a matter of word choice - but I'd like to think we can decide with our partners what we shall do - and yes, if it is too upsetting to the SO, then WE (together with our partners) might decide it is best not to dress in front of them.

No offense intended towards anyone. We all have our challenges and all are seeking love and acceptance. Just my :2c:

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Kay2, I'm a firm believer in telling the future Mrs, before the wedding. That way You know weather you are on shakey ground or not. I personally don't have that problem. The wife came home from work and wondered why I just had a skirt and sweater on. I told her, I really didn't feel like doing the whole thing tonight. She was cool with that....BJ

Michelia
04-15-2007, 08:34 AM
I am happy for you Angie.

Michelia

MrsDawnL GG
04-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Hon.......I hope your wife comes around. I have to admit that I'm a fairly new GG of SO who is CD......getting to learn the lingo. Yes, he told me, yes, I was shocked.....but I got over it. I love going shopping with him....for him.....I love buying or presenting him with things. Before, he would not like me to shop for him....but now.....well, I guess its the difference in the things that I buy him......he loves them.

If she won't shop with you.....go yourself.....you can just say...."I'm buying it for my wife".....sales clerks will love you and think it is extra special that you are buying for her........you can giggle when you walk out knowing that the purchase is JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!

Dixie
04-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Be sure to let her know how much you love her, and that you are grateful for her support!

Patty
04-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Good news Angie
Small steps :thumbsup:

Staci G
04-19-2007, 09:11 AM
slow and steady wins the race. My wife used to let me wear panties but, in the end couldn't deal w/my dressing and I had to stop. I wouldn't push just go w/the flow.

Sienna

Did she learn to deal with it or are you like many of us just hiding it?

I would be happy if I could wear anything fem without the arguement.

Marcie Sexton
04-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Gotta crawl before you walk...