PDA

View Full Version : if u you had the chance to make 1 ruls for every one what rule would it be

Shining Star
02-20-2005, 01:54 AM
if you had the choice to make just 1 rule for the whole comunity ts tv gg cd m f all of us what rule would it be. if you think my therads are idiototic or stupid PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Tristen Cox
02-20-2005, 02:27 AM
Your threads are on point to me. Cding with Cding, that is what it's about. And this is still a CD related question ;)

My only one rule, if you could call it a rule, is to portray our community in the best light to gain acceptance. When we go out in public we are representatives, ambassadors of our kind. We should try to act as such. That's my opinion.

Love
Tristen

christine55
02-20-2005, 05:10 AM
No Bull****

Maddie Knight
02-20-2005, 05:31 AM
No rules!!!!
We already break societies rules.

How about a rule for all non cd, ts, tv. Tolerance.
But then again if we break there rules they will break ours.

Lets just not bother with rules.

Anarchy rules OK!!!!

Amelie
02-20-2005, 07:54 AM
Same as what Maddie said, No Rules.
Having rules are what cause the most arguements.
Cding should be for the individual not for the best interests of others.

janice4ever
02-20-2005, 08:04 AM
:) My one rule would be that everybody, male or female should dress in the opposite gender's clothing. This would give them all the understanding of all crossdressers, TV's and TS's go thru.

susanmaid
02-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Tristan is absolutely right. People not of the sisterhood do need educating and it is up to us ot portray ourselves inthe best possible light.This is not a rule,justplain commonsense.

Georgette
02-20-2005, 09:23 AM
:) My one rule would be that everybody, male or female should dress in the opposite gender's clothing. This would give them all the understanding of all crossdressers, TV's and TS's go thru.

GG's already are accepted to wear mens clothes so what would that prove to them, I think that Amelie is right on track as no rules and let every one be accepted for who they are not what they are. :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
02-20-2005, 09:40 AM
One rule only......

1. NO RULES!!!!

Tamara x :p

ChristineRenee
02-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Your threads are on point to me. Cding with Cding, that is what it's about. And this is still a CD related question ;)

My only one rule, if you could call it a rule, is to portray our community in the best light to gain acceptance. When we go out in public we are representatives, ambassadors of our kind. We should try to act as such. That's my opinion.

Love
TristenI agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment lil' sis!;)

stevie h
02-20-2005, 02:52 PM
rules speak, to asimov.

stevie

xx

Sharon
02-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Be true to yourself.