PDA

View Full Version : I Came Out to a Friend

trannie T
04-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Last weekend I went to Reno for a show put on by the gurls of TrannyShack in San Francisco I wore a new dress and had a great time. When I came back a friend asked what I had done over the weekend. I told him that I'd been to Reno and gone to a show. He kept asking for more details so I decided to tell him the truth.
His reaction was greatl! He froze as if he had been hit in the head by a large hammer. He did not have much more to say before we went our seperate ways. I was not too sure how he would take this revelation as it would show him an entirely different part of me and as he is an Evangelical Christian.
When I saw him the next day, we chatted about other things for a few minutes then he said that he was mad at me.
I braced myself for his disapproval as he said that he wished he had known about the event as he would have liked to have worn something in angora in honor of one of his favorite movie directors, Ed Wood Jr.

So, it all went well, he is still my friend and accepts a different side of me.:hugs: :hugs:

kerrianna
04-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Cool Trannie...sounds like a good friend. :hugs: Yay! :love:

fwidman
04-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Glad to hear that your friend was so understanding. It's hard to tell anyone, even family, what it is we do. Looks like you have some personal support there, and that's always great! Maybe the two of you can do some things together in the future :)

Tracy Lynn
04-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Good for you. Always great to have such a good friend.

MJ
04-14-2007, 10:25 PM
so he would have enjoyed the show too and gone en femme ? he would have liked to have worn something in angora !!! hmmm i think you should dig a little bit more you may have CD sister there :eek:

AshleyLove
04-14-2007, 10:56 PM
so he would have enjoyed the show too and gone en femme ? he would have liked to have worn something in angora !!! hmmm i think you should dig a little bit more you may have CD sister there :eek:

lol.. that's what i was thinking! Very encouraging to hear your story, I couldn't imagine telling any of my friends!

veronicag48
04-14-2007, 11:11 PM
We all could use more friends like that

SandyR
04-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Very nice! Sometimes its so nice to know things can work out for the good!

Thanks for sharing, and keep us posted.

Kissess.......

SandyR

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:36 AM
WOW!!! Who would have guessed. Hmmmm! BJ