PDA

View Full Version : I know my breasts are getting bigger

DeniseNJ
04-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Most of my Life I have alway had breasts. Yea in school I was teased in gym class and the guys told me that I needed a bra . For some reason some of my friends would grab a feel or just squeeze them . It made me mad and I pulled away shy covering my breasts. I know I was always been a full figured girl. Call me crazy but it seems like they are getting fuller and larger. I am not gaining weight, the other day I was cleaning out the shower on my knees and when I looked down my breast were hanging so much they looked so big. I started to shave my chest this past winter and it was weird seeing smooth big breasts. I now let it grow back. It makes me both mad and happy AT THE SAME TIME!! cleavage!!!! if I could find the right bra I would have cleavage to die for. not many great bras in a 46b.. In male mode it makes me feel like a sissy I only want to feel like a girl when I am dressed. I can just about touch the sides of my chest with my finger tips when I cup them., what to do..

PS: I have noticed this after finding this site and dresing more. Could the dressing and the feelings I have been getting while dressed or reading experience created some estrigen release oir something.. I know I am not seeing things

Lisa Thorne
04-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Lucky you.

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Check Lane Briant for bras or possably Avenue...BJ

Angie G
04-15-2007, 12:33 AM
If you don't want them canI have them :hugs:
Angie

fwidman
04-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm with Angie LOL I wish I had boobs! Heck,I'm as skinny as a stick, I wish I had a stomach LOL

Billijo49504
04-15-2007, 01:00 AM
And I'm wondering how I'm going to hide mine in the summer, when I just want to wear t-shirts...BJ
ps.. Mine are 38C

AmberTG
04-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Ha, good luck with that Billijo!

Lanore
04-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Hello Denise
If you have your own breasts be thankfull. There are so many here that would love to trade with you. For me, I'm a full C growing to a D and love my girls. I've had them for over 20 years and there has never been a time that I wished they were gone. There are some draw backs though. Swimming with out a shirt, working outside or driving in just shorts seems to draw attention. However, I do it anyway, it's just who I am. Without a bra, they jiggle when I walk and bounce when I ride a horse. When I'm doing my business (self-empliyed), I wear a minimizer to cut down on the attention the girls get. I figured out a long time ago that my body is in line with my mind and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lanore

Gina_darling
04-15-2007, 06:16 AM
PS: I have noticed this after finding this site and dresing more. Could the dressing and the feelings I have been getting while dressed or reading experience created some estrigen release oir something.. I know I am not seeing things

The short answer is no. Gynaecomastia is on the increase these days but this can be due to artificial oestrogenic compounds that can be in food and other things. Also different people have different levels naturally. Testosterone is produced by the Leydig cells in the testis in the male and then some is converted in the brain to oestrogen (this is regardless of what you do so dressing etc cannot influence it). Oestrogen is required for some processes in the body (obviously more in the female but some in the male nonetheless) and different people produce more or less. Women produce testosterone in their adrenal glands.

If you really aren't happy with them then I'd see a doctor and they can refer you to someone who can help.

suzy
04-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Denise,

Be happy Girl!!! You have breasts....love them...threat them to sexy new bras and enjoy what God has given you...:hugs:

PS Don't forget self breast exams!:D

DeniseNJ
04-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Gina < what a scientific answer, Looks to me some extra schooling was in your past.. Thanks for the insite altho the term you used Gynaecomastia , I need to look that one up.. I know it refers to a condition either way thanks I guess I will make the best of what I have...

Kate Simmons
04-15-2007, 08:29 AM
One of the traits of a successful T-Gal is to take advantage of whatever assets she has. Enjoy youself Denise.;) :battingeyelashes: Sal

Lilith Moon
04-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Heck,I'm as skinny as a stick, I wish I had a stomach LOL

Hmmpf...you can have mine, and welcome to it :heehee:

susiej
04-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Denise,

If you think your breasts are getting bigger, you should probably measure yourself periodically, and keep a record. Use a soft tape measure, follow the instructions for bra sizing that you can find everywhere on the web. Record the measurements, not just the resulting bra size. You should probably record your weight at the same time. BTW, this is what I do.

The reason I suggest this is to transform your subjective feeling into objective observation. If your boobs are getting bigger in spite of your weight staying relatively constant, this could eventually be something you want to ask your doctor about, and it will help to have some data.

Gina, in response to your post about breast enhancement through visualization -- with respect, there is much clinical evidence that GG's can increase their bust size using visualization in hypnosis. See http://www.wendi.com/html/breast_enlargement_hypnosis_re.html for example. I certainly agree it requires a *double* leap of faith to think that we TG's could do this also, but it appears there are a lot of people out there who believe in it for GG's. And, not all of them are trying to sell something :).

Hugs,
Susie

Crossdressedsylvia
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
My present GF likes my almost C cup breasts with big puffy nipples
, I dress with her and we even have sex while I am dressed - she is wonderful, and so are my breasts

glossy
05-09-2007, 12:31 PM
It's my fantasy that my breasts get larger when I'm making love. I want them to increase in size for that wonderful period as my wife massages them. I fantasize they are dribbling milk. Then I come and I want them back to normal.

Rebecca_Annette
05-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Well,

Like all 50+ year olds I have "man-breasts", I don't think they're growing, but since wearing a bra more regularly they seem to be "shaping" more feminingly, I don't actually know if that is a fact, but it is the way things seem to be.

Could this have anything to do with it?

JoAnnDallas
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I have always been flat chested, then one day about a year ago, I was bending over the sink brushing my teeth and I noticed that I had small A size breast. I just stopped brushing and just stared at them in the mirror. I am approaching 60 and heard that as a male gets older the testros levels start to drop but the estro levels do not. yes males do product estrogen. I started experienmenting on ways to make them look larger while dressed, using tape and pushup pads. I can now created visiable cleavage.

jenniferj
05-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I had some tissue growth (including some gland and nipple enlargement) a few years ago when my doctor started me on Lipitor. Unfortunately, this was coupled with the other obvious undesired effects below the waist.

According to him, the statins that prevent the uptake of dietary cholesterol into the liver can also block estrogen uptake, leading to a buildup sufficient to cause secondary sexual effects in some people.

Switched me to Pravacol, and the effects all went away. Kindof sad; I really liked the little guys - especially when someone sweet played with them while we were doing other things. She still does, but it's not nearly the same.

jj

Joanne_2003
05-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Just my size has a lot of good bras in 46B. I too have always had large breasts for a male.

Leah B
05-09-2007, 03:13 PM
You might want to ask around on the FtM board. Those guys probably know a few tricks for hiding boobs.