PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful day!

Dana921
04-15-2007, 01:23 AM
I had not ever met with anyone face to face and talked about cross-dressing before! But today I not only met someone, via this forum, talked via email and pm’s, but was able to break through some personal barriers and be dressed in front of her (she was dressed also). I was very nervous to start but thanks to the hospitality of my host overcame that quickly. She extended the use of her home and welcomed me openly. What a wonderful person! I was able for the first time to walk outside without concern for some one seeing me and feel the breeze up my skirt, around my legs and still feel the sun warm my legs at the same time. Things that I had only read about until today! A wonderful sharing of experiences and a further establishing of common ground leading I can only hope to a long friendship! I heard the pleasant clicking of heels and felt the give of the heel walking on somewhat soft ground for the first time for me! I could not help the overpowering need to admire my reflection in the glass sliding door while outside, feeling a warmth and calmness come over me that I was so ready to accept! To adapt and paraphrase an important moment in our society! This is but a small step for me but a huge step into the world of openly cross-dressing! Others that have gone before I commend you! Others that come after I encourage you! For me, I relax for a little while knowing I have grown today!

:happy:
Dana

kerrianna
04-15-2007, 01:34 AM
:hugs: That sounds so wonderful Dana. I'm glad you were given that opportunity and had one of our wonderful members help you on that first step. Thanks for sharing. :hugs: :happy:

DawnL
04-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Dana, thank you for sharing your excitement. Sound like you had a grand experience

trannie T
04-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I've gone two different support groups. One is very serious and is geared more to those who are transgendered and have had or are contemplating SRS. They discuss serious subjects and deal with personal issues. The second group is social and mostly consists of crossdressers, rarely are serious issues discussed and the main object is to socialize and have fun.
Both groups have given me a warm welcome and I enjoy being a part of them.
If you enjoy meeting other crossdressers you may try to find a group in your area.

Felix
04-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm so pleased for ya Hun :hugs: :hugs: xx Felix

Ruth
04-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Sounds great Dana, I'm so pleased for you. I had my first time outside recently and the feeling is wonderful. I hope this leads to many more great experiences for you.
Love,
Ruth

Dana921
04-16-2007, 12:03 AM
I have a lot of catching up to do to be on par with the rest of our forum group but I am learning. I have finally made contact with our local TSK group and hope that works out! (Thank you Trannie T). Thank you Kerrianna, Dawn, Felix and Ruth for your encouragement!

:hugs:
Dana

Sheri 4242
04-16-2007, 12:15 AM
". . . but I am learning." Dana

Thank you for sharing, Dana!!! It has been many, many years since I first ventured outside while dressed, but your sharing of your recent experience really and truly brought back those most intense and exciting feelings I had my first time!!! Sharing like this is, IMO, very important b/c it helps some of us recall where we've been and how we got where we are, and it is, hopefully, encouraging to others who have yet to experience certain joys!