PDA

View Full Version : All By Myself (all sing in tune now:P)

mysteryUser
04-15-2007, 10:30 AM
but miss out dont wana be :P

well i finally have my own place, and privacy i so much needed.

been here a while now, and even though i need some caucation, as there are people still comming over for the firsttime, and want a full look around.

nice thing was most nights i can sleep how i want with out thinking is someone going to burst in. i.e. in a nightgown. and even had the chance to ware high heals, skirt, ect. for a whole day.

feels great to be free. (that is untill i get a new GF then stuff goes into hiding)

veronicag48
04-15-2007, 11:13 AM
When you find a new GF tell her up front about your CD. If she can't handle it, maybe she's not the one. Why keep CD hidden when it brings you pleasure. Besides you are in your own place and can dress for as long and whenever you want.

bobbijo
04-15-2007, 11:21 AM
I agree with Veronica, tell a new GF right away it will save a lot af heartache later when she finds out on her own.

Stephenie S
04-15-2007, 11:25 AM
It's not just convienient to tell a new GF about yourself, it's a moral obligation. She has a right to know.

I don't think this means you have to blurt it out on the first date, but if it looks like your relationship is going anywhere, you really should bring it out into the open. Your life, and hers, will be so much better for it.

Lovies,
Steph

mysteryUser
04-15-2007, 11:30 AM
when i was back home, it was a case of its 2am, can i have 30mins with noone knocking on my door. i did have a lock (because people just use to talk in with out knocking, even when i was etting changed. but it was often, what took so long.

I think when im ready for a long term thing, ill have to sus it out. One person i m intrested in atm, i know has a dilike for it, as its a reason for her last break up. (we all know what grls are like tlkin to each other. )

on a unrealted subject i was speaking to a friends GFs friend, next day, my friends like i didnt know this or that, how longs that been going on.

the other thing is, living on a small island, i dont want things getting out, i end up meeting with directors of big companies as part of my job. and it part of me i want left along from work.

also sadly this means i cant really go out how i want to.

one thing i love is the fact i can now order what i want, from mail order with out a care if someone is going to open one of my packages again. and i have been ordering :D.

heres to a new start for me.

Di
04-15-2007, 12:07 PM
but miss out dont wana be :P

feels great to be free. (that is untill i get a new GF then stuff goes into hiding)

WHY?? I think when it comes to the movin in stage with a g/f.....for heavens sake be upfront.....why set yourself up for a fall......the lying ...hiding.....and a girlfriend not sharing all of you.....untill then enjoy but please when you do find the g/f reconsider...much better to be free...always:happy:

Sharoncd
04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I agree with all of the girls. Its not fun when you SO learns who you really are. If your up front with her then half of the battle is over.

When you first meet somebody you fall in love. When your in love you do not want it to end and you will hold back hopping that you can control the need to dress. Tell her up front. Yes she may be the one but you will not know it until you tell her. If she does not except then you need to decide if she is the one. Falling in love last an average of 2 years and after that along with her not accepting you as you, IT may get ulgy.

mysteryUser
04-15-2007, 12:21 PM
thanks for the advice so far.

i have a "thing" with a couple of grls at the moment, some of them id only be intrested in short term, but others long term.

i think its a case of building up the trust, make sure its where i wana go then getting her views.

this has never been a problem in the past as iv been at my parents with previous GFs, and was very limited in my dressing anyway.

Kerry Owens
04-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Honesty works. Telling up front is far easier than living with a lie or deception. Lawren told me right off, no problems and we're now married.

Carin
04-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Take some time to go through some of the threads on this board. There are many many posters that wish they could be back at the stage youa re at now, and would do things differently if they had the chance. This one (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55175)is a good place to start.

You don't have to tell a girlfriend on a first date. But the moment that you start to feel she is special, you need to let her know what is special about you.

trannie T
04-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Congratulations of your new place! Freedom is a wonderful thing. I don't know how large your place is but there has to be more than just a closet. Take a peek out the closet door.