PDA

View Full Version : SOs that accept.

Lawren
04-15-2007, 01:31 PM
They really are significant and special others. Have you thanked your SO lately for accepting your CDing. Please do. Often and with feeling. Even if they put restrictions on their acceptance. You needn't post your thanks here but be sure to tell them in person.

I thanked Kerry again last night.

Thank you.

stephi
04-15-2007, 01:44 PM
I do from the bottom of my heart as she keeps my head straight with the whole business not to mention buying fantastic jewellery and a swishy skirt today

LOL

Stephi:thumbsup:

XDW Nathan-Natasha
04-15-2007, 01:52 PM
I thank my fiance (aj_gg) every chance I can get - though not so much that it drives her crazy or to the point that my cross-dressing is all we ever talk about.
I just gave her a card and a rose to apolgize for the hell my dressing has put her through recently (she's out of that hell now and all's well with us again), to thank her for being so accepting of my cross-dressing, and just becasue I wanted to. It was awesome. She cried. I cried. We were happy!
But yeah, I can't possibly thank her enough. So...

THANK YOU aj_gg! It means so much to me that you can accept this part of who I am! Thank you!

nataliecd77
04-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Trust me I thank her every cvhance I get, I don't just feel that I'm luvcky for her accepting me as a cd, she accepts me as bu=isexual, and she just pain accepts me as ME! For that she has earned all the thanks that I could ever possibly give her!
Natalie

Nicole
04-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Wonderful suggestion, Lawren! :thumbsup:

Melanie R
04-15-2007, 11:01 PM
I thanked my wife many times over this past weekend for her love, understanding and support of Melanie. We spent the entire weekend at a local Hilton Hotel where we were enjoying our 15th annual Houston transgender unity weekend. My wife started this weekend in 1992 to bring unity among the Houston TG groups and the other gay and lesbian groups. Over 250 gave her a standing ovation Saturday night at our TG Unity Banquet for her work and support of the Houston TG community. This afternoon we both enjoyed complementary makeovers in preparation for a photo shoot on the balcony of the beautiful Alley Theatre in downtown Houston. Our pictures as a couple will be in the Pride Magazine which in distributed in June during 400 Pride celebrations worldwide. Our friends in the G & L community asked us to be the TG couple featured in this year's Pride Magazine. As we ended the photo shoot, we both had tears in our eyes as the makeover and photography staff told us how proud they were to have us represent the TG community in the Pride Magazine as part of the 2007 Pride events in 400 locations worldwide.

jessie_cal
04-16-2007, 12:00 AM
It's but one of the reasons that I thank her everyday. A big reason, but still one of many.:happy:

kellylv
04-16-2007, 09:47 AM
My so if on a 1-10 a 5 is acceptance mine is a 7 as she really enjoys me in skirts and heels, it took her a long time to become comfortable with the fact that she personally enjoys my cd'ing, was a disaster with my ex, but my so said the first time she saw me in a skirt and heels it was the hottest she ever felt. Took 4years for her if my words could work here; to admit to herself that she loves it when I dress, the sexier the better: home has been a great place to be. She's just been wonderful and fun to be with, and by such wonderful luck I've stumbled onto a wonderful woman. I'm sad for those who have so many challenges, but with another relationship have total empathy for both sides.

cindychan
04-16-2007, 10:22 AM
My ex-S.O seemed accepting at first but ratted me out when we separated. So be thankful but also be cautious of telling an SO. Know the person 110% before making that step:hugs:

Felix
04-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I always let her know how grateful I am of her acceptance of me :love: xx Felix :hugs:

Karen S
04-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Thank you Lawren for reminding me. I think that even though it took a log time to get where we are, I sometimes take it for granted.

I will thank her and tell her how much it means to me when she gets home tonight.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-16-2007, 04:28 PM
I thank mine every chance I get for being my love and my best friend. It has been hard on her but she loves me and I love her even more now that I am out to her. She buys me all kinds of nice things and helps me be the best i can be when I dress up, i don't have the best fashion sense so she keeps me on the right track. It's always a joy to be with her and hopefully it will be forever or at least until we reach 130.
If for some reason we ever did break up I wouldn't care if she outed me since I would out myself long before she had the chance. I am only closeted for her sake, she feels it would be too humiliating and it would be tough on our kids even though our youngest is 21.

Kristen Kelly
04-16-2007, 04:37 PM
It took a while for my SO to accept me, but then she has gone out with the girls to dinner and clubs, she just wishes I was not as confortable with it for I'm out in mainsteam and she is worried what others will think of her.

Deanna2
04-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Last week I had in mind to by my wife a bouquet of flowers to say thank you for being a wonderful person and 'I love you'.

Well, we happened to be at the local mall and passed by a flower stand and she stopped to have a look. There was one particular bouquet that she said she liked, but thought the price was too high. So, later on I went back to the mall and bought that bouquet. When I gave it to her she started to pay out on me for spending so much money.

My mistake, of course, was that as much as she liked that particular bouquet I should have bought a different one that she didn't know the price of.

countrygirlGG
04-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I just wanted to say to everyone here: That from this GG's view, You have such love,respect & appreciation for your SO's.I came here after finding out by accident about my husbands CDing.I am understanding & supportive but wanted to be with others whom I could learn from,get advice & make my relationship work.But I do have to say that I'm envious of many here as well.I wish my husband loved me half as much as you all love your SO's.Maybe I should trade mine in for a new one:heehee: :heehee:
:hugs: & :love:
countrygirlGG

Raychel
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM
It is not very often that my wife and I actually get to talk in private. 3 kids under foot all the time, Very hectic lives. But we are on vacation now, and just yesterday, The kids were off riding thier bikes, My wife and I had a nice walk at the campground. I did advantage of teh time and told her how much I loved her and appreciated the fact that she accepts all the quirks that I have. She really is a great woman. :love: :love:

Nikki Dee
04-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Do I thank her.????...Only every day.!!
Nikki. x