PDA

View Full Version : One of those nights

Kelsy
04-15-2007, 05:33 PM
It's one of those nasty nor'east storms blowing out here in New England!
Cold and wet outside. Makes me want to cuddle up in my VS pink PJ's and get all girly! Do you have those special times that move you into Fem mode??:happy:

Jennifer

Kate Simmons
04-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Yep, Some nights I just want to put on a nightie curl up in bed and feel snug as a bug in a rug.:happy: Sal

Holly
04-15-2007, 06:56 PM
...Do you have those special times that move you into Fem mode??...Yes... it's those times I am conscience. Although I suspect that when I am unconscious I feel the same way (I just can' prove it)!

Kerry Owens
04-15-2007, 07:00 PM
It's getting bad over here in Maine, the power just flickered. Lo is teaching me how to play cribbage, I think I know everyone in Maine plays this game!
Perfect game for blizzards!

Wenda
04-15-2007, 07:26 PM
... Lo is teaching me how to play cribbage, I think I know everyone in Maine plays this game!
Perfect game for blizzards!
Warning!!! Cribbage can trick you into other obligations, like foot-massages, back-rubs, pedicures.... It is a cleverly disguised trap! My hands are as soft as butter after several weeks of foot massage... w.

DeeGirl
04-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Yes - this latest NoEster here in New England does indeed make you want to put something nice on and settle in...

I am so tired of winter it is almost May and I am still seeing snow fly...

Dee

SandyR
04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Oh yeah! Just bought a new Skirt top,and shoes. Enfemee mode just kicked in!

Hugs.

SandyR