PDA

View Full Version : Does CDing Make You More Selective?

Valerie Nicole
04-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Do you find that being a crossdresser makes you more selective about the kind of girl/woman (or even man) that you would consider dating? I do not consider men, but I do know that girls I would seriously consider going out with is a rather short list, because I need to know that they would accept me. Ideally, I tell them before the relationship starts, and they accept it in me as a friend, before I try to initiate the relationship. Obviously, I could never be with (and try not to consider) anyone who is closed-minded or intolerant of "alternate" lifestyles.

christiecd
04-15-2007, 06:15 PM
I think I'm naturally very selective regardless of whether I dress or not. Obviously, since I've told my girlfriend I dress, I'd want her to be able to be discrete and understanding, but I think that's something a non CD would like too.

Christie

Jocelyn Quivers
04-15-2007, 10:29 PM
When I was single it did make me very selective. There was no point in getting involved in a serious relationship with someone who would not accept this side of me. Jocelyn

SandyR
04-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Married to my wife for 22 Years, one kid, daughter 15 (going on 21, and knows it all.....hehe). Bottom line I have been a Cross Dresser since the day I tried on my moms panty hose at age 12. On and off during our marrige. She has known for about 6 months now, its so good to be out with her. She is very supportive, and tells me some how she always knew.

Take life with a grain of salt, a nice pair of heels and a stiff drink.....

Hugs...

SandyR

IMkrystal
04-16-2007, 12:29 AM
Do you find that being a crossdresser makes you more selective about the kind of girl/woman (or even man) that you would consider dating?

Yes I would want to be with a women who is accepting of this behavior.
and
YES, Still searching, I am attracted to women who for me are attractive to look at. It makes me cringe when looking at pictures on dating website, of women who are sloppily dressed,wearing no makeup, or bad makeup, messy hair, frowning, or hiding their faces behind sunglasses or their faces are cropped off.

crusadergirl
04-16-2007, 01:44 AM
I have always been pretty picky about the girls i date, even before i got back in to cding. One of the girls i dated is the main reason i started cding again. She got me back in to it. I still didn't understand it at the time. Then i found this site and i started to understand it better. But yeah i think it makes it harder to find the right girl.

AllieSF
04-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow, I hope not!! I am way too picky about who I date (GGs) before I started dressing and I am still looking for my match. If what you say is true, I may be old and greyer when i find my next SO.

:sad: :(

Lisa Golightly
04-16-2007, 01:57 AM
I've always been extremely selective... :)

Valerie Nicole
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the responses. I guess this is yet another complication that our little hobby/sport/lifestyle brings into our lives.

micheal
04-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah id say it makes me more selective.
As i havent told my friends about my strange hobby i find my self trying a lot harder to get to know anyone im interested in & trying to gage if i could trust them enough or if it would freek them out.
I wouldnt want to start a serious relationship without telling the woman that i cd 1st.
I often find i miss out though as it takes to long to get to know people and they decide to go with someone more assertive.