PDA

View Full Version : A comedy of errors

Maddie Knight
02-20-2005, 06:07 AM
Last week I posted a thread asking your opinion on wether I should pick up my fiance from work in girl mode.
Well I didn't make it.
During the night I felt ill and visited the loo lots. Went to the car to take her to work (in boy mode) and the car would not start so she got the bus. While she was at work I fixed the car, had some food and a bath and felt much better so I started getting ready. Almost finished my makeup and heard a key in the door. Our house guest had decided to come home early. So without even leaving the bedroom I had to take of all my makeup and go back to boy mode. :mad:
In a way I think I was lucky because when I got into town there was a football match on, If I'd have been read by some af the suporters I'd be dead.
We are both having a week of work soon so maybe then Maddie well go out, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Tristen Cox
02-21-2005, 02:05 AM
That realy is a shame. Hope things get better for you. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Sharon
02-21-2005, 02:24 AM
My fingers are crossed for you also Maddie. Don't you hate when life interferes with our plans?

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 02:27 AM
While I agree that it is a shame, it is still rather interesting that you came so close to pulling it off, as well as close to getting caught by your house guest. What if your house guest had been trying to put the key in the hole when you pulled the door open to leave! WHOA!

Rikki
02-21-2005, 02:49 AM
Yeah Mattie, it is a shame that you couldn't have gone to get the wife, but at least you didn't get out by the supporters at the game. There will be another day and it will be better. good luck next time.

Rikki

racquel
02-21-2005, 03:31 AM
I agree that it is good that you were not outed without being ready.
If you do go out dressed be ready in case you are outed.That's the price you and your girl must be ready to face if you run the risk.
Remember it's your life,live it the way you want and be happy doing it. :D