PDA

View Full Version : Regretting My Man Hood

LIVNHOSE
04-16-2007, 03:57 AM
When I Was Younger I Felt That If I Got Some Tattoo's That I'd Be More Of A Man, But As Time Went On I Came To Realize That I Had Some Differant Feelings Inside Me. The More Time That Pasted The More I Realized That These Feelings Were Feminine. So Now I'm Stuck With Tattoo's On My Arms And One On My Calf, I Truely Want To Become A Woman But With These Tatts Its Hard For Me To Be The Woman I Want To Be. Is There Any Way To Cover Up These Mistakes And Be Able To Wear The Many Differant Pieces Of Womens Clothing I'd Like To Wear?

Crossdressing Maniac
04-16-2007, 03:58 AM
They do have laser tattoo removal available.

And MANY beautiful women have tats. Just look at Angelina Jolie.

LIVNHOSE
04-16-2007, 04:00 AM
Yeah But Women Have Tatts Of Popeye, A Lion, A Griffin And A Rooster In A Hanging From A Rope?

Lisa Golightly
04-16-2007, 04:01 AM
Try Dermablend...

You can buy it online... http://www.dermablend.com/

Crossdressing Maniac
04-16-2007, 04:01 AM
There are a lot of talented tattoo artists that can take what you have and skillfully add artwork so that the final design is much more feminine.

DawnL
04-16-2007, 04:13 AM
I was going to say that it depended on what the tatoos were, but I guess you answered that one. lol But, like Maniac said, maybe you could find someone to change the way they look. Take the "edge" off them.

Good luck

Laurie Ann
04-16-2007, 04:26 AM
The duality of what we all feel. I would imagine that we all have tried to fit into what the norm says our gender should be but alas the norm does not fit with what is in our hearts and minds. Good luck with whatever way to chose to deal with your tats.

terri jane
04-16-2007, 09:25 AM
i know some drop dead gorgeous gg's and cd's with tats.

Alice Torn
04-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Late night radio. I heard an ad about something, that will remove them, but don't recall the name. Maybe try Google search, for tattoo remover. As for "Tattoo", from :Fantasy Island", he passed away, announced his final "De Plane!"

Stephenie S
04-16-2007, 10:15 PM
We were just discussing this at work today. Many women have tattoos. It's not just a guy thing anymore.

Steph

AshleyLove
04-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Try Dermablend...

You can buy it online... http://www.dermablend.com/

Looks promising! Has anyone tried this?

I have a lot of scars that I'd like to conceal while dressed

cocopuff's girl GG
04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
My oldest son made a fatal mistake by getting his then GF's name tatooed on his back shoulder. We all told him he'd regret it and what if he and her break up awwww he said that ain't going to happen.. It did and he can get it removed but it's gonna cost him more to remove it then it did to put it there. Young people you can't tell em nuttin...... lol:love:

Danielle Renee
04-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Another thing to try is ColorTration. http://www.colortration.com/ It's specifically advertised as being able to cover tatoos. I've been amazed at how light it seems to be for the coverage it gives. They offer samples inexpensively.

crusadergirl
04-17-2007, 03:10 AM
I wouldn't worry about your tatoos you can still be a girl with them. You think that girls don't like some of the same tatoos that guys like. I'm getting some tatoos soon and there not going to be to girly.