PDA

View Full Version : Is low sex drive a tranny trait

rachel-h
04-16-2007, 07:41 AM
I have to admit i suffer from this but is it just an unfortunate coincidence for me or is it a common problem for people who have a more female personna ?

Scrunchie-Bunchie
04-16-2007, 07:45 AM
I have to admit i suffer from this but is it just an unfortunate coincidence for me or is it a common problem for people who have a more female personna ?

I find my sex drive drops a bit when dressed. Having said that, I'd always prefer to be a real woman anyway.

Lisa Golightly
04-16-2007, 07:47 AM
Erm.... No, I'm highly motivated :)

Kahlan51
04-16-2007, 07:59 AM
I find that I still get charged up and feel turned on when I dress more so than when I don't. It really depends on what else is happining in my life.
Kahlan

Holly
04-16-2007, 08:00 AM
In a word... no.

Nicole
04-16-2007, 08:00 AM

I don't think so. Sex drive is unique to the individual. Speaking from personal experience and from knowing other women I'd have to disagree that simply being feminine has anything to do with it. As with anything in life, your mileage may vary.

Diana West
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
No matter how I'm dressed, I'm "highly-charged" as it were.

Emily Ann Brown
04-16-2007, 08:06 AM
When in fem I find females don't interest me sexually, but my female love interest drives me wild when I'm dressed....so I guess my answer is yes and no.

Emily Ann

MsJanessa
04-16-2007, 08:14 AM
For Me, absolutly not----I'm very highly sexed:dom:

joselyn318
04-16-2007, 08:15 AM
absolutly not. I have a pretty high sex drive when I am dressed.

Karren H
04-16-2007, 08:24 AM
What was sex again?? Its either been too long or I've got Altzhiemers... Just can't remember which!!

:)

Karren

Wendy me
04-16-2007, 08:29 AM
well not something to ask a Lady but no troubles ....

battybattybats
04-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Nope.
Though I did find that at times when I was particularly emotionally upset with my girlfriend that I had very little desire to be intimate with her. Apparently that is a particularly female thing and was a sign of my feminine side expressing itself according to the psychologist.

Michelle 51
04-16-2007, 08:55 AM
What was sex again?? Its either been too long or I've got Altzhiemers... Just can't remember which!!

:)

Karren

That's so sad Karen.What else can i say girl. Justabit

terri jane
04-16-2007, 09:00 AM
find that i feel very sexual and sexy when dressed and there fore if i can recall sex was out of site. now libido is lower i think as a male. but then i guess that could be scarie to think that i have to be enfemme to be thrilled.

Paula T
04-16-2007, 09:08 AM
and I realize that this not much of an answer but, and I will leave it at that:D

Shadeauxmarie
04-16-2007, 09:11 AM
Of course, I don't consider myself a "tranny". I think of myself as a crossdresser. A HIGHLY sexed crossdresser. Bi-sexual fantasies and keep the farm animals out of sight!

Teresa Amina
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
unfortunate

I've never considered it unfortunate (though some gg friends have thought so :D ) Indeed, it's one of my Trans blessings to not be distracted by sex as much as other people.

AmberTG
04-16-2007, 09:20 AM
I think there's a difference in the sex drive of TS people and cross-dressers that don't identify as TS. My libido hasn't been very high for quite a few years, sometimes, the only thing that would get me going was a bit of bondage thrown into the mix. Now I have no sex drive at all, but HRT can do that to you. Of course, that's just my own experience, everybody's different.

Eva Diva
04-16-2007, 09:20 AM
One over-sexed tranny, reporting for duty! :cheer:

She can't help it, the girl can't help it,
If she walks by, the men folks get engrossed,
If she winks an eye, the bread slice turn to toast,
If she got a lot, of what they call the most,
The girl can't help it, she was born to please,
And if she's got, a figure made to squeeze,

5inchHeels
04-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Supercharged at all times :Punch:

In fact, I think dressing has increased my sex drive, though I've always been very sexual.

..... and keep the farm animals out of sight!

:timeout: Now that's an interesting statement!

cindychan
04-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Is it possible to turn yourself 'on" while dressed? I say at first but after time it really dies down. I'm basically at the point where I dress for dressing sake, to become a woman.

Eugenie
04-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Nope, my sex drive is as high as it has ever been. X-dressing doesn't alter it at all...

One change though, when I was younger, x-dressing was very much part of my sex drive. Now X-dressing is more a way of life.

But I can get sexualy turned on when I'm "en femme".

:hugs:

Eugenie

rachel-h
04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
thanks for the replies,the reason i asked is that things have reached a bit of a crisis at home, my wife feels that dressing does it for me more than she does and that i am not interested in her.
That is not the case but i admit i have a low sex drive and so dressing is often more numerous than time spent with her so to speak. It is stressing her out she would be fine if i devoted more time to her but now she thinks I am doing it just to keep things sweet.
Its a bit of a no win situation and im not sure how to resolve it
thanks Rachel

Felix
04-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Lol no problem for me :heehee: :o xx Felix :hugs:

Eva Diva
04-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Rachel

There can be medical reasons for low/lowered sex drive. You might want to do some Googling, and think about a visit to a doctor. People vary of course, but there's no sense going without if it's something that can be resolved.

sophie69
04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
I feel very very sexy when dressed and it is a major part of the dressing...... I just now need to find a woman who wants be to be dressed for her..... mmmm.... now thats a thought! lol

Michelia
04-16-2007, 02:20 PM
More like oversexed.

Michelia

michelleupnorth
04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
First I consider myself transgendered, and not a crossdresser. Now for me it has been a long time because of my choosing. Whenever I was with a woman it felt weird. I don't feel like a man and only when I put myself in a zone where I thought I was a woman would I be able to keep going and even then it was almost impossible. So it's very frustrating and I've decided that it just isn't worth it for me anymore until I get this problem fixed. I know that each person is different and for others it may be something else. A Dr. will be able to help with this problem. That is were I started.

Ruth
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Well I think my sex drive as a heterosexual man is probably lower than average, but then I think it may be because part of my energy is channelled into my feminine side. It's not a worry for me - my wife seems to be OK with the level of activity too so I would say it's not an issue. But that's the thing isn't it. In a relationship there are two people and it sounds like it's an issue in your relationship.
But even so, it may or may not be a result of your CDing.

Eva Diva
04-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Sorry if thats "TOO MUCH INFORMATION" for some.

I'd say that's an affirmative. :eek:

Brianna Lovely
04-16-2007, 04:14 PM
I don't know if my sex-drive is less, but do know it's different. I feel more romantic and instead of just "one part" of me getting excited, my whole body gets to tingling.

If looking at the person of my desires and getting "warm all over", is my version of sex-drive, then yes, I still have it, but in a different form.

DeniseNJ
04-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes in male mode my sex drive is low .. Many times I would use some dressing to boost my sex drive with the wife . Let me slip into heels and thi-hi's and I purr like a kitty. but the wife started thinking that she didn't turn me on but the clothes did. I believe she is right. For me getting dressed is a turn on. if my wife would only understand!!!

Fab Karen
04-16-2007, 04:42 PM
thanks for the replies,the reason i asked is that things have reached a bit of a crisis at home, my wife feels that dressing does it for me more than she does and that i am not interested in her.
That is not the case but i admit i have a low sex drive and so dressing is often more numerous than time spent with her so to speak. It is stressing her out she would be fine if i devoted more time to her but now she thinks I am doing it just to keep things sweet.
Its a bit of a no win situation and im not sure how to resolve it
thanks Rachel
Sounds like the commmon GG fear that you really desire men. You may need to seek a couples therapist to get her to understand it would be true regardless of you dressing.

Sam-antha
04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Low "SEX" Loved SEX, but then I am getting on, getting forgetful, getting old, not past it tho'.
~Samm

Angela E.
04-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I don't know if my sex-drive is less, but do know it's different. I feel more romantic and instead of just "one part" of me getting excited, my whole body gets to tingling.

If looking at the person of my desires and getting "warm all over", is my version of sex-drive, then yes, I still have it, but in a different form.

I definitely think hormones have a lot to do with this "shift".You don`t say if you have been taking them,but if you consider yourself a Tranny odds are you do.It`s all part of becoming more feminine.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

stormrider
04-16-2007, 06:17 PM
My sex drive has gotten a bit lower as of late which has nothing to do with anything enfemme. I still get turned on by dressing up. My focus as a woman is different than as a man though. Maybe that is what your SO is interpreting as a lower sex drive.

Michelle

JamieTV
04-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I feel more sexually charged when dressed.....

Margie
04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Mine has waned Rachel. I'm in my 60's and I had always had a high sex drive but since coming out to my wife, 3 years ago, I'm not the same. I feel too femme now and my wife and I prefer cuddling, touching and just kissing anyway. This is our personal thing and we're very happy. Must be an "age" thing? LOL For all those who still "have it" GREAT!!!!

az_azeel
04-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Sorry but i have a very high sex drive.....especially when dressed.......

Rach....
try and spend some quality time with her....explain to her your needs..and let her explain hers... the only way you can solve this is by sitting down and talking...amd maybe compromise

take care :hugs:

az_azeel

paulaN
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
my sex drive is very strong, it always has been. it's my recovery time that's slowing down.

Dixie
04-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Very strong sex drive no matter how I'm dressed, so NO:heehee: Dixie

JacquiUKTV
04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi Rachel !
For me, when I was younger and my libido was stronger my need to dress was more rampant.
These days, presumably due to age, my sex-drive isn't what it used to be (poor old thing....)and I find the need to dress is also diminishing as if in step.XXXs Jacqui.

charlie-50
04-16-2007, 09:46 PM
judging by what im seeing here theres more horny than unhorny ( god luv you).me im about 80/20- 80 reved up that is cp.:devil:

trannie T
04-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Since I've been dressing my sex drive has decreased dramatically. I can only do it eight times a day now.

charlie-50
04-16-2007, 09:53 PM
just 8 huh! well beats my two cp.:heehee:

Sam-antha
04-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Sad, but I do not understand this abb. Curiously I check google to find "Chicago Pneumatic" - surely not ! It is not even in the Urban Dictionary !!

Cnoo : did you mean pa ? pm ? pw ?

charlie-50
04-17-2007, 09:03 PM
its my name silly! charlie P****** cp.:rolleyes:

Rachel Morley
04-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Well I'm not exactly Dirk Diggler !! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Diggler) I'd say I'm fairly "normal"....(whatever that is). If there ever is a time that I'm not particularly supercharged, it comes from lack of confidence more than anything else.

suchacutie
04-17-2007, 11:56 PM
uh....no.

RobertaFermina
04-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Ummmm...I haven't had much of a sex drive these last few years - intentionally stayed away from sex..

Now that I am dressing, I seek non-sexual intimacy - great conversation and play.

I recently became aroused for the first time, while dressed. A buxom, and voluptuous GG hugged, caressed and generally pawed me! So now I really need a gaff!

I might be changing from cool to hot, or at least warming to the idea of sexual play.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

racquel
04-18-2007, 04:02 AM
Mine is extremely low,probably due to some hormones I was taking.:sad:

Raychel
04-18-2007, 07:16 AM
Never been an issue for me. My wife would be delighted if my drive slowed down a bit. Hers is a bit low, and I am looking for affection way more than she likes.

Marcie Sexton
04-18-2007, 07:32 AM
For my wife and I, well......she has never really been that crazy about sex, and for me as strange as it sounds, it is really a unnecessary evil...

her medical problems help seal the deal, so we have lived in love, and i stress love...

we'll take the love of the minds and souls, leave the lust of the body to the others...

joperinal
04-18-2007, 07:48 AM
No difference here.

Deidra Cowen
04-18-2007, 09:37 AM
No difference other than in my forties I do not spend half the day arroused like I used to be in my 20s. :eek: :tongueout But in boy mode or girl mode I can get worked up to about the same level.

The big thing is that we Tgirls are kinda sorta like GGs with sex. You can just about have it all the time if you are wild enough...but it kinda gets on your nerves that people constantly are trying to get ya in bed. As a guy I had the opposite problem and I find it funny that the roles have reversed.

StephanieH
04-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Actually, I find myself much more easily aroused when dressed or partly dressed. So, for me, panties & such = an increased libido. Take care! :2c: