PDA

View Full Version : Counter Encounters

rudyblatz
02-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Counter Encounters

I appreciate a good enounter with "the sales lady" in the lingerie department. It's been ten years ago, but here's how I got my start:

___ Colorado Springs mall, Foley's. Purchase: stockings, garter belt, all-in-one shaper, panties. Me: Mortified. She (after ringing me up, and with a definite twinkle in the eye): "Enjoy your evening." This is meaningful because it was the first time I realized that "she just knew the pretties were for me" and she was cheerfully letting me know she knew. After that, I began to appreciate the check out encounter instead of treating the purchase as a trial by fire between me and dressing up.

___ Manhattan Beach mall, Robinson's. Valley Girl helped me shop for panties. I was on my way to LAX and wanted something nice to wear on the plane. Having planned ahead and with my Colorado Springs encounter in mind, I was "going commando" and had no underwear on. She tried to get me to buy the little black thong. I bought the black hip hugger (do they still call them that)? I went briskly to the men's room, doffed my trousers and put on my panties. Then, right back to Robinson's lingerie deparment. A line had formed. I went straight for the thong, then got in line. I was carrying no bag, having donned the nylon neaties and trashed the bag. The Valley Girl was ringing up sales. When she saw me with the thong, and no bag, she just beamed the biggest bright smile. I assumed she knew I'd come back wearing the black hip huggers.

___ Houston Town and Country Mall, lingerie store. Building on the Springs and the Manhattan Beach encounters, I went "commando" to the lingerie store (I don't remember the store name). The sales lady helped me shop for an ensemble. I bought a bra and tap pants set, but decided against the matching camisole. I left and went straight to men's room to slip into my new outfit. Straight back to the lingerie store, carrying no bag. Me: "I changed my mind. I want the camisole." She: "Where are the panties and bra?" Me: "I'm wearing them." She: "Well, stay and shop awhile and I'll start you a (dressing) room." Me: (blush).

___ Phoenix Superstition Mountain Mall, Dillard's. I was enjoying checkout, now. The sales clerk helped me pick out a nylon, floral print panty. I bought it. Left the store for the men's room. Came right back with my floral panties on and strode straight for the lingerie deparment. As soon as she made eye-contact with me, she picked up the phone, called in one of those store intercom number codes and then briskly left the area. I knew immediately, she was in no mood for a pervert. So, I spun, left the store, the mall and the mall lot in due haste.

Amelie
02-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi Rudy,,,Welcome to the forum, that was some first post.

Are you in the army, it seems you do a lot of cammando stuff.Lol

It is nice when the salesladies are helpful, it makes things so much easier.
Anyway that was an interesting intro, welcome to the forum.
Amelie

PS-You also got to meet a Valley Girl, this must have been cool. I have never seen a valley girl. There's none around where I live.

Priscilla1018
02-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi Rudyblatz,
Welcome to the Sisterhood. That was quite an intro. Three good encounters to one bad is pretty good. I still get nervous but do'nt let it stop me from shopping.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

ChristineRenee
02-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Rudy. That really was quite an intro. You never know quite how you'll be received in those situations do you? The majority of salesladies are very helpful but occasionally you do meet the one that will look at you like you have just robbed a bank! I've been real fortunate to encounter predominately the former in my shopping experiences...all en drab too.

You will have to post again now and tell us a bit about yourself, ok?

Welcome again, enjoy the forum, and have some fun while you are here!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

stevie h
02-20-2005, 03:03 PM
hi all

i always get nervous and scared, heart goes up and furitive looks

but i continue

i want to live my life my way

so i might not be brave enough to do all i want

but i try

i always look them in the eye, smile and say thanks

stevie

xx

Sweet Susan
02-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Ruby, I really enjoyed your post, but what the *&$# is "going commando?"

rudyblatz
02-20-2005, 03:20 PM
"Going Commando": Dormboy talk for "not wearing any underwear".

I got no idea how widespread this idiom is. But, I heard it on The Ticket, Sports Talk Radio in Dallas, a few years back. Dunham and Miller's morning drive time show. It was offered in the context of what does a "lonely guy" or single guy do when he's run out of clean underwear. You can either wear, shall we say, stout unies or "go commando" and wear none.

I find I'm never out of clean underwear, since I started wearing panties, daily. I enjoy "washing out a few things". And, I never put that off for too long. I like a good shower enclosure draped with panties, nylons and various other pretties ... looking like Spanish moss draping a cypress.

Rikki
02-21-2005, 03:59 AM
Welcome to forum Rudy. That is quite the introduction. Hope to read much more from you. Just kick back now and enjoy your jurney.

Rikki