PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moment

Michelia
04-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I bought these male pants at Dillards (Daniel Cremieux) last week. I do not wear my male pants tight so I cannot understand how this happened but I will try to get my money back.

This weekend I got in my car and heard a tear. I checked the car seat and my own (seat) specially along the rear seam. Everything seemed fine. Later I was with these two guys that were helping me rebuild a fence at my house and we went for lunch together. At one point I could hear them snickering but they would not tell me what was wrong. Fortunately I had my son with me and he told me what was wrong. My 7 year old son was very smart because he carefully used the word "underwear" to tell me. He had been with me when I picked out my panties so he knew what I was wearing.

My pants were completely split on the side of my back pocket. The worst part is that I really intended to wear male underwear that day but I had none clean. I had just washed my panties so I put on this white pair that is very lacy in the front. Fortunately they are not lacy in the back and they happened to be white and so I do not think they noticed they were panties.

I got VERY red. They told me it was not such a big deal. That I should not be so embarrassed by this. Little did they know the real reason I got so RED!

This will make think twice about wearing lacy things or pink when in male mode. I had already been avoiding it at work.

Michelia

Karren H
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Luckily they weren't pink.. Or were wearing a thong!! Lol

Karren.

BethCD
04-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Apparently your son knows of your cd ing. Looks like he saved you. Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Beth

sandra-leigh
04-16-2007, 09:18 PM
I was out Fighting City Hall tonight (opposing a rezoning); and as was the case the previous times, I wore forms under a shirt that they aren't obvious with. Afterwards, a neighbour drove me home, and as we were driving, I realized that the shoulder seatbelt was pressing down on the shirt right in the middle -- giving me a visible C cup bosum! For some odd reason, the rest of the drive had me resting my chin in my hand (holding the belt a bit away from me)...

If I had thought of it ahead of time, I would have put on my jacket before getting into the car. Oh well, at least I wasn't wearing my much larger forms this time -- those would have been rather obvious under the circumstances.

sandra-leigh
04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Fortunately I had my son with me and he told me what was wrong. My 7 year old son was very smart because he carefully used the word "underwear" to tell me. He had been with me when I picked out my panties so he knew what I was wearing.

Oh no, now your son will be scarred for life by this incident, and fourty years from now he'll be complaining bitterly over how you perverted the entire course of his life by wearing panties in public! You cad, you!

Hope I didn't overload too many sarcasm detectors there. I just can't seem to agree with the people who say "Never Never tell your kids about your dressing until they are at least 18!". The kids that I've met who have been told have all taken it very well; I really don't think children are so fragile. Heck, we have "Heather Has Two Mommies" being taught in schools; is crossdressing really so much worse to contemplate?

trannie T
04-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Every time we go out im women's clothing we are taking the chance of being discovered. Remember mom telling us to wear clean underwear in case something happened. If we are not willing to take the chance of being discovered then we should waer boxers. I will take the chance of wearing panties and check the stitching on all my jeans.

Lori SC
04-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi Michelia,

You didn't say these two guys were your friends, so I guess they will never be... I mean come on, it's one thing to snicker or laugh at someones embarassing moments, but entirely unacceptable not to tell someone what the problem is.

We all have our share of embarassing momments. Remember what your mommies told you about clean underwear and hospital visits.:nono:

I'm glad to hear your only clean pair wasn't a flowered lacy variety! It's good that things weren't worse.

Hugs, Lori

marie354
04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
That's just why I threw out all my guy jeans... Most of them had rips near one back pocket or another from stuffing wrenches in them when I had to climb an amusement ride for a minor repair. (We called pros for the critical stuff.)

I'm retired now, so no more ripped jeans. Some of my jeans now don't even have pockets. :heehee:

Phyliss
04-17-2007, 03:35 AM
The jeans I wear are all of the stretch denim type. Makes life a bit easier with the little bit of "give" in the material. I happen to find the last remaning pair of "regular jeans" the other day and felt a bit funny wearing them because of the "no give" quality of the material.
Fashion Bug, L.A. Blues brand stretch denim is, for me, just perfect. No design on the back pockets and they appear exactly like "male" jeans. Other than the shallow front pocket. ( what's up with that anyhow?)

Charolette time
04-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Hi Michelia,

You didn't say these two guys were your friends, so I guess they will never be... I mean come on, it's one thing to snicker or laugh at someones embarassing moments, but entirely unacceptable not to tell someone what the problem is.

We all have our share of embarassing momments. Remember what your mommies told you about clean underwear and hospital visits.:nono:

I'm glad to hear your only clean pair wasn't a flowered lacy variety! It's good that things weren't worse.

Hugs, Lori

remember its only funny till some one gets hurt, then its hilarious:devil: panties to work in, can you imagine the display at Victorias Secret with a built in tool belt:heehee: :love: Charolette love my panties

Michelle 51
04-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I worry when i underdress too.Now i wear Hanes cotton neutral color(no flower's) and save the silky one's for home. Justabit