PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Dress Do You Like?

Tiffanygirl
02-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Personaly I like short dresses that go down to my hips. :)

ToniB
02-20-2005, 02:44 PM
My favourite would be a tight cheongsam over a corset (narrow waist!), just above the knee, but more restrictive than my avatar. Delicious!

Toni

mackertim
02-20-2005, 03:18 PM
My favourite dress is a very short black latex mini although I may be a bit biased as is the only one I have ever worn but I doubt it will be the last.

Sweet Susan
02-20-2005, 03:20 PM

Me, too.

Sandra H
02-20-2005, 03:47 PM
I like my dresses to my knee or just below.

ToniB
02-20-2005, 05:00 PM
We're almost on the same wavelength again Sandra! Must be something in the NW air!

Toni

sissy stacy
02-21-2005, 08:06 AM
(curtsey)

My favourites are my little girl and French maid dresses, which go to my knees, so i voted for them.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

AnnaMaria
02-21-2005, 09:08 AM
I voted for ankle just simply because I have always loved the look of a tea length dress. Though I don't mind a dress that is at or just below the knee either. I also love the way sundresses look and feel. They are just so easy going.

huggs
anna

Nina
02-21-2005, 09:13 AM

Dresses are for women and most of us here are men. So we don't wear dresses Right? Right?
What do you mean we do? :confused:
Come on guy's snap out of it. :D

racheal
02-21-2005, 09:22 AM
I like the long flowing ones - something that can still move with your body - there are some out there... :)

Wendy me
02-21-2005, 09:30 AM
i voted to hips but thats a top ........got to cover them pantys

Susan S
02-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Anything that shows as much of my legs off gets my vote.

Stephanie Brooks
02-22-2005, 05:11 PM
I chose "ankle", but mid-calf would have been more like it.

Prudish? Naah. I also like 'em split. :D Down the front, up the side, doesn't matter. The legs can show occasionally. You might even see the hint of - dare I say it - lace from my slip.

Rui_Bristol
02-22-2005, 05:47 PM
a nice figure hugging one that you can feel on your skin all the time feels great....makes you feel that extra bit girly

DonnaT
02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
I voted to knees but I prefer between the knees and hips. Hips? sounds like a blouse, eh Wendy?!

Rachel Ann
02-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Didn’t we just cover this in Shining Star’s “what kind skirts do you like to wear” poll? Oh well, no harm done. I chose “knee length” but that’s an approximation – I also like above and below the knee skirts and dresses. Mostly, slightly above the knee.

Anything that shows as much of my legs off gets my vote.
Me too, up to a point. I like showing off my legs, but if it isn’t age-appropriate (i.e., showing thigh in my case) , it just looks ridiculous.

You might even see the hint of - dare I say it - lace from my slip.
mmmmmmmm – sexy!

I chose "ankle" ... I want at least one ankle-length dress to wear with sweater sets and such – that “Villager” look.

... I have always loved the look of a tea length dress. … I also love the way sundresses look and feel. …
I love tea length (for certain ensembles), too. I agree about sundresses, but my shoulders are really too big for them to work on me :(