PDA

View Full Version : :( They're Huge!!

Ryan
04-17-2007, 07:07 AM
As some of you know I have a few probs with my chest mainly coz of the size. My GP keeps asking me the exact size and I wasn't sure.... so Saturday I went n got measured. Because then I can tell the GP and also that depending on the binder I wear I somtimes need to wear a bra underneath to get flatter results (dont ask). Now the boulder holders I have at the mo are either a 38 or 40 DD.

The woman measured me and said that I am a 40 E or the next few cup sizes up!! :( This got me really upset. I know they will one day be gone, and it's not like anything changed, but it's just the fact that it confirmed to me just how big they were :( I was so upset I called my Mam and burst into tears on the fone :( I hate them, no wonder they hurt and cause me health issues :(

Kieron Andrew
04-17-2007, 07:12 AM
i know how you feel Ryan, im a 40 F........and it is really distressing......but like you say they will be gone soon......keep a hold of that thought, you are a little younger than me and by the time you are 30 you will have the manly chest you want so much

lol boulder holders ive not heard them called that for years

mylitta
04-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Ryan, I feel for you- even without your personal feelings about your body, breasts that size would be uncomfortable and be causing you problems. But at least you know you are on the road to losing them- as Kieron says- just hold onto that.

Ryan
04-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks you two. I keep trying to keep that in mind, but then I feel all happy about it, but then I can burst into tears coz I want them gone now. I know they will be one day soon..... it just feels as though someone, somewhere (looks up) is trying to punish or torture me! :(

pocoyo
04-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Awww Ryan, I'm sorry you're feeling so sad and distressed :( *hug*

Here is an encouraging thought though... MOST people wear the wrong bra size and think they are a smaller size than they really are. So even those people that think they are a B or something... probably aren't at all. So when you think about all the people with small boobs...they usually actually have a much larger letter in reality... so you don't have to feel like yours are so big after all! You just know they are a larger letter because you had yourself properly measured... and most people don't!

So looking at it that way, you don't have to feel like they are so big after all! :D

I hope that made sense!

And yes... of course... you do not have to worry at ALL dude! Because like the above cool people said.... they will be gone soon :) So it's just a matter of patience! Frustrating it may be... but there's no need to feel TOO bad, because you know it's jus a temporary thing!

Like a broken leg or something... that you just have to wait a bit for.. and then it will get fixed and you will feel much better!

*hugs again*

bi_weird
04-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Ouch, dude, I'm sorry. That's gotta be crazy hard to deal with. Mine bother me enough and I'm considerably smaller. *BIG HUG!* Want a brownie? Just remember they will be gone before too long. Hang in there!

John
04-17-2007, 12:30 PM
aww, poor Ryan. Boobs are a bitch.

Mine where bugging me todday, so you have much sympathy coming from here!

As people have said, they will be gone soon! Mine... are hanging around untill further notice.

Now eat you're brownie, boy, and go watch something fun on tv to distract you.

Felix
04-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Awwwww Ryan :hugs: :hugs: I feel for ya Hun. I hate mine too, but like the others said Hun hold on in there cos they will be gone soon. Lol I'm trin to shrink mine by loosin wieght it's a bind but it seems to be helping when I dress cos my binder is a lot more affective now! :happy: xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Awww, Ryan. I really feel your pain. I understand how hard and frustrating they can be. I laid on my side one night in bed and had a break down realizing what cleavage that caused and am back to sleeping on my stomach or back only. Seems dumb but those little reminders really get to me as I'm sure they do to us all. :hugs:

Ryan
04-18-2007, 04:17 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies. Cheered me up :) I am trying to lose weight too, I go to the gym and now I try and drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses a day, that helps as your body doesn't tend to retain so much, which all adds to weight. Also when it comes to dinner time, I dont want as much as I usually do :) Hopefully this will help. As you all say I am on the way to getting them gone.......Gone forever ................... Yay :)

Violetgray
04-18-2007, 06:44 AM
See? Everywhere we find FtM's who don't want so much of a chest, and MtF's who do! There should be an organization like the United Boob Exchange Program or something, where FtM's with a surplus could donate to Trannies in need, who in turn could give up their goatees and extra bicep.

I'd offer to take yours, but they'd look really weird on me! LoL

Anyway best of luck to you, I have similar issues with my Jean Claude Van Damme shoulders, so I kinda know how you feel..

Marcie Sexton
04-18-2007, 07:12 AM
I really hope things work out for you...Trust me, I would gladly take, at least some of what you so much want to rid yourself of...I so want what you have...Pity we cant share what we have and give to those who need it...

At any rate good luck...From a flat chested gal...

Dasein9
04-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey, did some posts disappear from this thread?

Lex
04-18-2007, 10:33 AM
You aren't really as huge as you think you are. Most women are wearing bras that don't fit them. When they get fitted properly they usually go up a whole heap of sizes. I went up about 3 sizes every time I got fitted. You're a normal size, most women just don't know how to get the right sizes, so E seems HUGE.
Before my surgery I was bigger than an E. I'm not sure of my exact size. I had E cupped bras, but they were sizes too small. And I couldn't get bras in Myers, with their largest size being G. It could always be worse. You could be an M. (Yes, that size exsists.)

John
04-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Hey, did some posts disappear from this thread?

my thoughts exactlie. hmm... am mistory

Felix
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Hi Guys yeah don't worry about what went missing things are sorted now! xx Felix :hugs:

Ryan
04-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks Felix! Thanks for the replies aswel everyone else. Lex I get where you are coming from... but... It still got to me finding out like that. Mind I suppose I knew deep down that they were bigger than a DD :( Its just I guess it's been confirmed. I cant wait til they go though, I wont have to hide or worry anymore, I will feel much free-er (cant spell it, lol) I can only imagine for now what that will be like. But hey I'm still young, and have a lot of years to come without them, hopefully :)

GothicAngel GG
04-20-2007, 01:22 PM
See? Everywhere we find FtM's who don't want so much of a chest, and MtF's who do! There should be an organization like the United Boob Exchange Program or something, where FtM's with a surplus could donate to Trannies in need, who in turn could give up their goatees and extra bicep.

I'd offer to take yours, but they'd look really weird on me! LoL

Anyway best of luck to you, I have similar issues with my Jean Claude Van Damme shoulders, so I kinda know how you feel..

I hope this helps....my mum was a 44DDD almost an E cup when she went in for a reduction. Her's were causing so many back and shoulder problems she had no choice. But after the surgury was done she could actually breath w/o gasping for breaths when sleeping. I had ask the doctor before she went in if I could go in with her and have what he takes out put into me...:( unfortunily he said no. I'm a GG and I only have a B cup. I was skipped a generation...lol. I know the waiting is the hardest part but like the guys and gals said it will be all over soon! Best of luck to you man!

G.A.

Dasein9
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Hmmm... Ryan, are you insured? I'm asking because if people with larger ones do sometimes need reductions (in the very narrow sense that the insurance companies interpret the term "need") then maybe you could have insurance pay for part of the surgery, and you might only have to pay the difference for the reconstruction out of pocket. That might even make it happen sooner. Could it be worth asking about?

Ryan
04-21-2007, 04:25 AM
Im not Dase :( But I will just wait n stick it out, as Barrett said, having just a mere reduction for now, might interfere with me having them removed anyway, due to the reconstruction part. In my case I guess if I did have them just reduced, it wouldnt be long by that stage that I would have to wait to get them removed completely anyway, so I guess its best not to interfere. If it was gonna be a fair few years before I was gonne get rid completely, then it would be a possibility I reckon.