PDA

View Full Version : The natural course of things

mackertim
02-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi girls,

After having my first experience at dressing up the other evening I have been feeling quite down, it was an explosive experience and since that the last few days have felt empty. The Buzz I had from the whole thing was emense, people had warned me but even though I felt I knew what I was getting into I honestly really didn't. I was wondering does it get even more potent, because I really think I have opened a personal pandora's box and is it normal to feel so down after the first time.

When can I be classed as a crossdresser and not a wannabe

Priscilla1018
02-20-2005, 03:41 PM
My Dear, you are a crossdresser.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
02-20-2005, 04:13 PM
You have taken the journey beyond sight and sound even space. Your next stop the CD zone. YOU ARE a crossdresser and being down now for the moment is not uncommon, it passes. So have faith and just wait you'll see.

Love
Tristen

Tiffanygirl
02-20-2005, 04:33 PM
There is no "classification" you are what you what to be..If you want to be a wannabe then you are a wannabe..If you want to be a crossdresser then you are a crossdesser.

Jeanette H
02-20-2005, 05:37 PM
In my experience there are a whole series of Rubicons to be crossed. Putting on lipstick or a wig or breast forms for the first time, taking a femme name and seeing or hearing yourself spoken of as "she" and "her," seeing yourself photographed en femme (warning: it's seldom what you've become used to seeing in the mirror)... All moments that can feel like now you really are one of us, the transvestites. Personally I've loved them all.

Julie York
02-20-2005, 06:11 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I even did a similar thread using the Pandoras box analogy. There are no rules. There is nothing 'next' you need or should do. You don't have to go out. You dont have to do it on a regular basis. You dont HAVE to do anything. You'll work it out in your own time.

You've just had a big head trip.
Takes some getting over.

Virginia
02-20-2005, 06:54 PM
"mackortim:
Welcome to your own "Magical Mystery Tour!"
Virginia

ToniB
02-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Mackertim, welcome to the world of the CD.
Each new step you take will give you an incredible high. The first time I wore a corset, I was literally shaking - an adrenaline rush I believe. Unfortunately, the excitement diminishes with time, until you try something new again, so take your time, don't rush it if you want maintain the excitement as long as possible. Is there a chance you will get caught? that provides a buzz too.
You'll see from the posts here that some no longer feel that excitement when dressing, but feel right. It gives them an inner peace. I'm 60 and I sill feel excitement, but not as intense now. But if I ever pluck up courage to go the whole hog and venture into the street, I expect the "rush" will be there!

Toni

Wendy me
02-20-2005, 11:36 PM
as like have been doing this for a while what i found out is what it is it is don't expect
all the answers right off just give it some time.......no rush just explore it and abouve it all have some fun.................