PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Dawn!!

Dawntv
04-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi all seems the deeper i get into my dressing the more pictures i am taking. Everytime a new outfit or bra's or whatever arrive i feel this need to get completly dressed or "partially" dressed complete my makeup etc get out all my wigs and take a bunch of pics. then i put them on my screen saver and look them over and over again seeing what i could do better. Looking at myself in these pics usually ends up turning me on a great deal. Just wondering about the rest of you? Thanks have a great silky day Bi Bi for now
Dawntv

Charolette time
04-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi all seems the deeper i get into my dressing the more pictures i am taking. Everytime a new outfit or bra's or whatever arrive i feel this need to get completly dressed or "partially" dressed complete my makeup etc get out all my wigs and take a bunch of pics. then i put them on my screen saver and look them over and over again seeing what i could do better. Looking at myself in these pics usually ends up turning me on a great deal. Just wondering about the rest of you? Thanks have a great silky day Bi Bi for now
Dawntv

You must have one humogus screen saver,:devil: I am getting more into photgraphy but not able to save the pics of me made up, S O is still not willing to see them, But if you get excited go for it, :hugs: Charolette
P S great picture, envious of you Charolette

Karren H
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
I take a lot of photos too..... What a shocker?? Hehe. But after an initial look see, loading them into a yahoo album, I hardly ever go back and look at them again.. Unless its to grab a new avatar or find a pic for a theme thread...

Don't think I'd put it on a screen saver... Too many other prying eyes around my house or work... And with almost 6 gig of photos and movies I've moved to DVD storage... Need to get a dedicated photo server? Hehe

Karren

Teresa Amina
04-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Pictures are a great way to remind yourself sometimes that you really can look good. Everyone has bad days and whatever it is you're trying to get look-wise just doesn't happen. Go pull up one of your good shots for inspiration :happy:

Kelsy
04-17-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm a shutter bug too! :D

Jennifer:happy: