PDA

View Full Version : Rediscovery

John
04-17-2007, 12:45 PM
The last week or so I havn't really dressed (as in 'like a man'. I wasn't walking around naked :heehee:. It's an idear though... :devil:). I've just been dresing like a slightly masculin girl (un-girlie women's tops and the like). Might be that it's to hot for my binder to be comfie (I think I need to get a proper one soon), or that I've been having a bit of a hectike time and making myself look like something I'm not (i.e. biologicalie male) takes effort.

Anyway, I was showering befor going out today, thinking it was about time I shaved today, when I sudenlie decided 'hm... think I'm going to go fully male today'. So I found my binder, pined some socks to my pants, got a really maskulin top on, and went out.

All I can say is that it was like re-descovering part of myself after a week of it being missing :bs:. Everytime I caught my reflection in a windo or something my thoughs where 'hm... looking good' as oposed to 'mhe, whatever'. *happy dance*

To top it all off, when I was walking into town after the school children had been reliced (much to the fear of the townspeople!), some kid on a bike (that couldn't stear, I swere) said 'excuse me, are you a man or a woman?'. Generally an impolight thing to say, but I found it quite a compliment: I'm half-way passing at least :heehee:

pocoyo
04-17-2007, 01:01 PM
He he! Good one John!!

Btw I can totally relate to finding it uncomfortable making ourselves appear biologically male to match the boy inside, and all the frustration that entails (aaargh bloody boob squishing and other such uncomfiness!)
And to sometimes do experiments to see what it feels like to dress like a bit of a girl.

It does always feel very good to go back to "being a boy" :happy: (despite the irritating uncomfiness aspects *sigh*)

Glad you started feeling all content and relaxed again!! :D :thumbsup:
And that you were loookking gooood :cool:

He he well done for passing ... or half at least! That's wicked.
Better to have someone doubt your gender than to call you a girl eh?!

:hugs:

Dasein9
04-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Congratulations!

Children are usually the first to catch on. And, I find, usually the ones who are quickest to accept us as we are too.

Felix
04-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi John I'm glad you feel like you have rediscovered ya self :thumbsup: I agree with Das children are the best at spotting things. Yachica and I were out and about and a boy she knows from work saw us together. Today he said 'Miss I saw ya in Town with a man is it ya boyfriend?' It does make ya feel good when ya pass even if it is in a partial way. Well done Hun :thumbsup: xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
04-17-2007, 01:31 PM
He he, I sometimes think about doing an experiment with that "children can see the truth" thing.....

... asking some random children "am I a boy or a girl?"

And when they answer, asking them "and why do you say that?"

But I'd probably get seen as a weirdo, so I don't :p I do think about it though!

happyfish
04-17-2007, 09:56 PM
It's a cool feeling, isn't it? I've tried going out in somewhat girl-ish mode, and I can't do it. As soon as I get home I break out the guy clothes. :p Not usually the binder though, because - as Poco pointed out - squished boobs = ow.
Also, for the kid thing, a couple weeks ago this kid thought I was a guy even though I was wearing a pink and green plaid nightgown and a glittery gold top hat (don't ask) and basically not even trying to pass at all. It was cool.

Question Mark
04-17-2007, 10:32 PM
I know the feeling as well, John. I had neglected to do laundry over the weekend, so had to be stuck in femme-mode for two days. Going back to my masculinity felt great.

RevMoonSerpent
04-18-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm glad you rediscovered yourself John. You never really think what you are missing until you do something like that. Than you realize why you took the time to dress in the first place and it makes you feel good. :D