PDA

View Full Version : What type of panties do you like?

Sandra H
02-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi Girls.

I have many different styles of panties in different colours. But I like silky bikini ones the best. I was thinking which style is most popular with you girls here.

donna anne
02-20-2005, 03:48 PM
just bought some thong panties from victoria secrets, cant take them off.

Sandra H
02-20-2005, 03:52 PM
just bought some thong panties from victoria secrets, cant take them off.

Why are they too small? Try putting some body lotion around your but. LOL

Sorry I just could not resist that. I know what you mean when you get something new and sexy you just can not get enough of them. I bet they are lovely, you lucky so and so.

Georgette
02-20-2005, 04:57 PM
I do prefer Thongs or bikini's but you didn't list that in your pole so I said as long as they are fem I will wear them. I love them all. :rolleyes:

JanG
02-20-2005, 04:58 PM
:D Full briefs, for me. Silky nylon.

Maddie Knight
02-20-2005, 05:09 PM
I voted any, my outfit usually determins the underware. sometimes my fiance decides but i will not go into the details of that here. :)

Sandra H
02-20-2005, 05:20 PM
I voted any, my outfit usually determins the underware. sometimes my fiance decides but i will not go into the details of that here. :) Spoil sport LOL

Jiera
02-20-2005, 05:22 PM
I voted any, too. I like boyshorts b/c of the shaping effect (anyone else like this?), but some are too hard to wear, i.e., there's not enough "there" between the legs. Same with thongs. I'm mostly bikinis I think. String bikinis, briefs. I own some thongs, too.

But I agree with whoever said the outfit determines what you wear.

Ji

Jeanette H
02-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Definite preference for "big knickers" here. But I really need more underwear....

Amelie
02-20-2005, 06:22 PM
I think I am like Crispy. I wear cotton/lycra bike shorts. Or if I don't wear pants, I wear the longer capri style bike pants.

JuliaMarie
02-20-2005, 06:34 PM
I love lacy ones..I have never tried a thong though.

ToniB
02-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I wear a bikini to tuck my equipment back, and French knickers (slit up each side and with lace trim) over it. Both have to be silky. If I could find a decent black satin teddy with French knicker legs, that would be my favourite. Do they still make these?

Toni

MsJordan
02-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I love the lacy boy shorts (known as tangas or hipsters), bikinis, and satin undies.. Not a big fan of thongs.

Lindahexi
02-20-2005, 07:11 PM
I have tried most types including thongs, but my preference is soft cotton, full panties with lacy top and legs; and I love the little bow in the middle. I have all colours but the ones I like best have small flowers all over them. ;)

Linda.

julieguygirl
02-20-2005, 09:55 PM
i wear bikini silky or
nylon everyday,,24-7

Jadeanne
02-20-2005, 09:56 PM
I voted for full, silky panties.

My favorites are satin or nylon. My wife gave me a red satin thong, but I don't really like it. I do like lace trim. For Valentines Day, she gave me a pair of satin champagne floral print panties.

Jadeanne

Wendy me
02-20-2005, 10:06 PM
just abought any .....but way tight is a must.....still breathing ......too loose.....

TrueGemini
02-20-2005, 10:13 PM
After voting, I was informed that thongs are not in fact G's, which are my preference. I know that many complain about the "comfort factor" of a G, but nothing separates drab underwear from femine underwear than that string. When wearing the G under drab clothes, it reminds me with just about every movement that I am wearing something else underneath that others do not suspect. I also like that my GG likes to see them on me, and when wearing them under regular clothes, she knows, and it is an enjoyable secret joke that we share. The actually thongs are enjoyable too.

Gem

CindyT
02-20-2005, 11:55 PM
It thongs all the way for me! I like the silky stretchy type that are just big enough to tuck in the "boys" so they don't rub against my legs.
I also like to sometimes wear a bikini type over the thong so I get that rubbing effect when I walk.

CindyT

Maid-Michael
02-21-2005, 01:21 AM
I prefer cotton ones, the style doesn't really matter. But I do try and get hi-leg or thong / string.

xx :)

Tristen Cox
02-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi-cut briefs, but you didn't leave an option for that on the poll. Love those boyshort panties too. :p

trisha maiden
02-21-2005, 04:36 AM
Hi hun,

We'll I love to wear all kinds of delicious panties. I prefer silky smooth panties of any kind. Certain ones for ceratin occasions; you know. To some it up I just LOVE my panties.

hugs

Trisha

Sandra H
02-21-2005, 05:35 AM
Hi Julie.

A very big welcome to the forum, I am so thrilled that you made your first posing on one of my threads. You will find we are a great bunch of girls overall. You will get lots of help, advice and when needed support. We would also welcome any contribution you may have to offer. So just relax (you are among family) and enjoy your visits.

Just one thing….so you wear silky or nylon bikini panties 24/7 you sexy little Julie you. LOL

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_125.gif

Monique_Lynn
02-21-2005, 06:45 AM
favorite panties ... would have to be hanes her way satin stretch bikinis, i like the quality and the comfort, plus they also carry matching bras to go with them.
ginger lynn

sissy stacy
02-21-2005, 08:02 AM
(curtsey)

i voted for lacy, but my favourites are ruffled sissy panties.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Julie
02-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Let's not forget the lovely leather and rubber femme undies, that's why I was unable to vote in the poll.

JJ

racheal
02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
As long as they are satin or some other type of shiny material - love them! Wear them all the time. :)

AnnaMaria
02-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I have at least one or two of every type made and I love them all with the exception of thongs. But, I wear the thongs occasionally simply because my wife baught them for me and she likes to see me in them.

huggs
anna

Nina
02-21-2005, 09:06 AM
As long as they are satin or some other type of shiny material - love them! Wear them all the time. :)
I just got a new pair of red satin panties today and have them on now. Anyone want to see me in them? No? too bad :p

racheal
02-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Yes please.... :)

Priscilla1018
02-21-2005, 09:27 AM
I have always liked satiny ,silky panties with some lace. I wear them every day. I even have a pair that are red velvet, talk about a wonderful feel.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

susie d
02-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Granny panties in the winter and bikini in the summer. Mostly Vanity Fair full briefs in a variety of colors and floral patterns, but I like to embelish them with more lace and sometimes add embrodery and ribbons.

Usually a control brief under panty hose and then always a pair of full briefs over the panty hose and maybe a pair of petti-pants over them. I figure if I happen to give someone a brief show then they should get a good one.

I have a huge variety to choose from and also like to wear several pairs at a time to get that slippery slidey action going. Panties, petti-pants, and then a slip also is heaven. All in the finest nylon of course.

KrissyNYC
02-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Have to say I have developed a fondness for silky or lace "boycut" panites - they see to do wonders for the look of my bottom.

ToniB
02-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Julie,
I'd already made my contribution, but you just reminded me. I could have an orgasm just THINKING about walking down the street wearing latex underwear under female clothes, especially those panties with a built-in vibrating butt plug, remote controlled, with someone else switching the vibrations on and off! Now there's a thought...Anyone done it?

Toni

Sandra H
02-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Julie,
I'd already made my contribution, but you just reminded me. I could have an orgasm just THINKING about walking down the street wearing latex underwear under female clothes, especially those panties with a built-in vibrating butt plug, remote controlled, with someone else switching the vibrations on and off! Now there's a thought...Anyone done it?

Toni

Give me the remote control and I will have your eyes crossing.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_65.gif

Oh turn it down Sandra.

Tiffany Tuesday
02-21-2005, 12:14 PM
What type of panties do you like?

Clean ones, puh-leeze! :)

Actually all types .. current favs ... teentsie bikini pretty colored "days of the week" c-ute ones in FRENCH!!! ohmigosh are they tiny frilly girlie or what!!!!

Uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssss ...
Eeek dammit that's me needing to change into mardi's already!!!

Wendy me
02-21-2005, 12:20 PM
never met a pair of pantys i did not like ...........just them gaff thingys well not for me...

Sandra H
02-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks to all the girls who have responded to the poll so far. It looks like a very close race with no one style romping ahead. It just goes to show what a diverse bunch of great girls we have at the forum.

For a girl who loves her silky panties I am pleased to see that I am not alone. Thank you all once again for responding to my poll.

Sweet Susan
02-22-2005, 12:52 AM
I like 'em all. Sometimes I wish I could just dive into a pool of panties, all types, styles and sizes. Panties, panties, panties, panties, I love panties.

LORIEcrowe
02-22-2005, 02:31 AM
lov athong but any thing fem will do to keep me happy
and yes i am glad to be here i am new to the forum hello to you all ladys :) undefined

Akyra
02-22-2005, 08:21 AM
What type of panties do you like?

Clean ones, puh-leeze! :)

Actually all types .. current favs ... teentsie bikini pretty colored "days of the week" c-ute ones in FRENCH!!! ohmigosh are they tiny frilly girlie or what!!!!

Uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssss ...
Eeek dammit that's me needing to change into mardi's already!!!
duz they hav yur name on em or duz u go bi........

color???

ar thoz lyk teh kind wit vibraterz in tehm.........

cuz yu seem ta b all ternd on wit yurselfe.......

i tink tatz hot......

oopsiee tym to go change mi panteez now......

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 09:37 AM
I voted thong.... but thongs do NOT come under 'panties' classification!!! besides...... men wear pants...... women wear knickers :p

Tamara x

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 09:48 AM
duz they hav yur name on em or duz u go bi........
color???
ar thoz lyk teh kind wit vibraterz in tehm.........

Hiya deara Akyra,

giggles no ... babe my french knicks are in different pastel colors with contrasting trims. They have the days of the week written in french on them ... and are oh soo cute ... even cuter, coz my gorgeous gf Cosmic Stargirl bought em for me as a little she to she pressie in Paris:)

Vibrations in them? No ... only when i plank my tushie on the washing machine in full spin cycle:)

Hugggggzzzzzzz gzzz gzzz gzzz x

dottie 1
02-22-2005, 09:49 AM
i voted thongs ....love them

dottie 1
02-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Hiya deara Akyra,

giggles no ... babe my french knicks are in different pastel colors with contrasting trims. They have the days of the week written in french on them ... and are oh soo cute ... even cuter, coz my gorgeous gf Cosmic Stargirl bought em for me as a little she to she pressie in Paris:)

Vibrations in them? No ... only when i plank my tushie on the washing machine in full spin cycle:)

i thought the days were to remide you to change them

Akyra
02-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Vibrations in them? No ... only when i plank my tushie on the washing machine in full spin cycle

ooo donchya luvv tat.............

feelz weely good 2 wen it aggitatz.......

coorz tehn i need to change mi panteez.......

say nex tym u do wah kan i watch pweeeze???? :D

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 09:57 AM
i thought the days were to remide you to change them

She's a blonde...... so yeah I'm sure your right :D

Tamara x :p

Akyra
02-22-2005, 10:00 AM
bitch!

im blonde toosee????

no fair makin fun a blondz......

*shrugz*

i'll juz go pway wit my panteez......

na na na na na...............

dottie 1
02-22-2005, 10:04 AM
this is out of controll stop go stand in the connor now....................................

dottie 1
02-22-2005, 10:05 AM
i am comming with you

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 10:10 AM
I voted thong.... but thongs do NOT come under 'panties' classification!!! besides...... men wear pants...... women wear knickers :pTamara x

Hiya Tamara
Ty for the info Ms Tamara. As you know, but i dunno if all you babelicious US girlies know ... here in "UK ok" men wear underpants/boxers/jocks and it is women who wear knickers/pants/panties and occassionally suspenders to hold up stockings ('hose' to you girls).. which is kinda intriguing to a tgirl when she also knows that in bonnie Scotland (that small but rather pretty part of Uk ok) men wear tartan skirts, knee highs with garters, bonnets and carry cute little purses .. but thistle make you giggle, usually with nothing worn underneath ... yes it's all in full functioning order ... hoots, that wid tickle yer fancy! :)

Now knickers in Uk ok, kinda indicates tranny granny big pants Nora Batty roomy bloomers so we tend to call those undies, panties! I guess that makes all Brit tgirls panty boys .. tee hee ... but then again, when Brit girlies hear of American men wearing pants and suspenders .. we-ll you can guess how deliciously sissy that sounds to us :)

Big hugz ... Thongs for the mammories :)

Btw if you compliment a Brit tgirlie by telling her you like her 'panty hose' ... she may assume you mean you admire her erect pink boy bit! Then again if we said ...you have nice 'tights' ... this does not necessarily mean your enticingly virginal femmie place!

DonnaQueen
02-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Full medium-control panties with Lycra, for shaping and tucking purposes. I prefer panties that will reliably hold my equipment in place, and maintain a flat profile under a tight cocktail dress.

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Hmm..... I'm not from the US... I'm from the UK... and in my part of the UK.... men wear pants (underwear) and women wear knickers!! Panties is something children wear.

Tamara x

kammi
02-22-2005, 12:51 PM
i luv my thongs!

Nina
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Hmm..... I'm not from the US... I'm from the UK... and in my part of the UK.... men wear pants (underwear) and women wear knickers!! Panties is something children wear.

Tamara x

How old have i got to be before i stop wearing my panties and start wearing knickers like the big girls? :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 04:16 PM
How old have i got to be before i stop wearing my panties and start wearing knickers like the big girls? :rolleyes:
You sarcastic mare!!! *spanx you*

Rachel_740
02-22-2005, 04:30 PM

Tamara x
Men wear pants or boxers down yer in the west country. There is one question I've been trying to find the answer to for ages now though Tamara, what is the difference between a thong and a 'G'? I've loked at both and I'm sure I can't work it out. Perhaps I'm a bit of a thick wurzel :confused:

Anne

tricot gal
02-22-2005, 05:09 PM
When I am wearing a slip and bra, I prefer to wear full cut briefs with some lace on the leg. However, it is also fun to put on a pair of hipsters with lace at the waist My favorite playtime panties are crotchless---oooolala! Finally, sheer nylon panties are in my mind the sexiest looking style. As my name suggests, I'm a longtime admirer of nylon tricot panties.

Sandi G
02-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Silky or lacy. It's how they fit and feel that's the most important to me. :)

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Men wear pants or boxers down yer in the west country. There is one question I've been trying to find the answer to for ages now though Tamara, what is the difference between a thong and a 'G'? I've loked at both and I'm sure I can't work it out. Perhaps I'm a bit of a thick wurzel :confused:

Anne

Have a look at this website and you will see the difference at the back....

http://www.loverslane.com/catalog/index.php/dw/oc/a/1/c/16?page=2

Tamara x

Dimosking
02-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I love the lacy ones. Sometimes I feel it just to feel it, you know?

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM

Tamara x

Ageism eh?... we-ll i'm Scottish not English so i guess i'll stick to my panties ... eeek that may be misconstrued ... as for knickers, just don't get them in a twist girls :)

Dammit stuck now ... anyone got a spare Knicker Liner?
Huggiez xxx

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Ageism eh?... we-ll i'll stick to my scanty panties .. eeek that may be misconstrued .. as for knickers, just don't get them in a twist :)

Dammit stuck now ... anyone got a spare Knicker Liner?
Huggiez xxx

I don't wear knickers...... so I can hardly get them in a twist now can I!!!! :p

Tamara x

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't wear knickers...... so I can hardly get them in a twist now can I!!!! :p

Tamara x

... eeek less of your bare faced cheek, saucy! No underthingies on your undercarriage ...you sure you're not Scottish? :)

No no no , nuff already would i pull your string?... i know you are a thong thing person :)

Note to diary:
if it's panties for US
and knickers for England
is it a Thong for Europe?

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 08:01 PM
... eeek less of your bare faced cheek, saucy! No underthingies on your undercarriage ...you sure you're not Scottish? :)

No no no , nuff already would i pull your string?... i know you are a thong thing person :)

SCOTTISH................ OMG NO!!!! I'm from Robin Hood Land!!!!

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:08 PM
thongs for me black and studed is the best

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
SCOTTISH................ OMG NO!!!! I'm from Robin Hood Land!!!!

Hey now you're talking girl ... the guy in green panty hose? I guess Robin never wore knickers either or was that whassis name ... Nickerless Nickleby?

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey now you're talking girl ... the guy in green panty hose? Or was that whassis name ... Nickerless Nickleby?
HOSE......... its TIGHTS WOMAN!!!!!! and yer it was RB....... ya think he was a crossdresser too???

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 08:21 PM
HOSE......... its TIGHTS WOMAN!!!!!! and yer it was RB....... ya think he was a crossdresser too???

Cross?? He was livid when the Sheriff made Marion! And what was with all those merry men.. Willie Scarlet and Big John .. gadzooks, gay as morris dancers round a maypole, i'll warrant! :)

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Anne

You may get a pluck in a G string but will you get your thing in a thong? :)

ChristineRenee
02-22-2005, 09:04 PM
You may get a pluck in a G string but will you get your thing in a thong? :)Thing a thong? Uh...could u like hum a few bars first?:D

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Thing a thong? Uh...could u like hum a few bars first?:D
..... of thixpence?? LMFAO..........AND YES WOMAN I'M GOING TO BED DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Bed? Yar right I heard that a bloody hour ago :p

mellissa
02-22-2005, 09:56 PM
i like g's but i wanna buy some panties but the ones that ride up ur ass sorry for language but yeah so if any of u have a good place to buy that is not on net please let me know i live in perth australia

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Bed? Yar right I heard that a bloody hour ago :p
Bed???? wtf is that??????? ohhhhhhhhh............ I see it now........ it's that queen size thingy over there......... but it's lonely on my own :(

Tamara x

Tiffany Tuesday
02-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Thing a thong? Uh...could u like hum a few bars first?:D

tee hee Christine, you are a gorgeous giggling girl ..

okay how about a thing thong round the camp fire?

Oh give me a mince
that makes buffalo wince
and, my dears, lets our petticoats sway
where we seldom divulge
an embarrassing bulge
coz we're girlie and it's tucked away

hugz .. er and no beans for me pleaz, my petties may blow off :)

Gary/Gretchen
02-23-2005, 02:44 AM
I'm Vey partial to white hi-cut cotten panties,(probably from Mommy and Sister)but when I slide into black panties of Any fabric,I just want to.............! Now I can strut. Gretchen :D

sarahhotchick
02-23-2005, 04:53 AM
as long as they are girly, and i mean girly :D

Tonia
02-23-2005, 07:08 AM
These Panty's are my Favorite I just Ordered Five pair.....:p

Tonia:D

Nina
02-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Bed???? wtf is that??????? ohhhhhhhhh............ I see it now........ it's that queen size thingy over there......... but it's lonely on my own :(

Tamara x

next time you go to bed alone just give me a call and i'll come round and keep you company. After a night with me you'll be begging to be alone. :D

You let me down do you realize that. I think you owe me an apologie don't you? What do you mean "what for?"
The other night remember. You asked me to keep you company in your lonely bed then you didn't want to know. Now say sorry.

I don't like being used in that way. What sort of girl do you think I am? ;)

Sandra H
02-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Hi Girls.

What a great response to this thread, thank you all. Panties or as we call them here in the UK knickers are my favourite girl item in so much if I was told I could only wear one fem thing then it would be knickers. As some of you will know from my other posts I wear knickers and tights everyday even in DRAB. I only have a few men’s underpants for the doctors etc.

I brought myself these new ones yesterday from the largest UK knickers store Marks and Spencer’s (M&S)

I have them on today I hope you like them.

LindaTS
02-24-2005, 08:25 AM
I said bikini but the truth is that I have just about all styles. I guess the biggest thing to me when looking for new panties is color. But not cotton, heaven forbid. I think a girl should always match panties and bras, slips too if you can.

Samantha Jane
02-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Hi girls,

I voted silky panties. I like the full brief type, having tried so many styles these are the ones I find, feel the most sexy and comfortable.
If I could get away with it I would wear them 24/7, but I always wear them to work and at home when I can. Never any male underwear in the wash basket and the wife thinks I go to work commando style. :) :)

Charlotte xx

Stacy3595
02-26-2005, 04:27 AM
As long as they are femine and show off my best assets (couldn't pass that up sorry) i'll wear theme and show them off to the guy who gets lucky enough :p

Shining Star
02-26-2005, 04:32 AM
i wear anything thats is satin sliky or lacey as there are so smooth to wear

Mia lynn
05-14-2005, 05:58 PM
I do love my thongs , they are soo very sexy
Hugs
Mia :)

Milla
05-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Practical for me , cotten . Comfy and just plain ordinary.

pantywearer208
05-14-2005, 06:34 PM
i like all the nylon and satin stlyes bikinni,brief, hicut. i also love those sissy panties too. cant believe there was one person that said they never wear panties

Victoria Pink
05-14-2005, 11:00 PM
I voted anything femme... I love to wear panties and especially enjoy the variety of colors, materials, styles. I can hardly pass by a rack of panties at a store without looking to see if there is something new or different.

Victoria

Deanna2
05-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Velvet string bikinis with little bows on the front.

Songaule21
05-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Any panties,especially lace are very sexy and especially feminine.

deanh22
05-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Panties, apart from that no preferences

Sweet Susan
05-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Wet ones are nice.

TaylorAB
05-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi Girls.

I have many different styles of panties in different colours. But I like silky bikini ones the best. I was thinking which style is most popular with you girls here.

I like bikini panties in all different colors.

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-15-2005, 08:38 PM
as u can tell by my nic i luv pantyhose and i wear pantyhose 24/7,, i have NEVER worn any kind of panties in my life,,u ask why i dont wear panties? its because i find them to be gross and discussting and they get in the way of the view,,, u dont need panties when u wear PANTYhose..

Karyn
05-16-2005, 02:04 AM
I like silky or satin, and not too skimpy - thongs aren't comfy because there's not enough there!

tracyrose
05-16-2005, 02:18 AM
i love any silk panties high cut ones are best

BonnieJG
05-16-2005, 10:36 AM
I voted anything femme... love any silk panties I wear anything thats is satin sliky or lacey and sexey any color I wear them 24/7, I just got a nice pink thong with a pink lacey around it it all most is like a miny skirt panties

SissyPanties
05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I wear sissy panties!

AbbyLee
05-16-2005, 10:47 PM
As long as they look and feel fem and sexy, I like all of them. seem though to be more prone toward bikini and thong, although with some outfits high cuts are most appropriate.

Hugs

Mona
05-16-2005, 10:51 PM
I prefer Lily of France thong bikini panties but Maidenform has some nice ones also.

Diane T
05-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Love wear bikini panties in nylon and lace. Wear them every day love them

Missy_Messy_Maso
05-23-2005, 01:52 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I'm more or less straight now although my English boarding-school days were full of twinky experiments, flagrant rape and molestation, and very sexualized caning rituals. I think my long fascination with CD is just because I'm crazy about girls' secrets - lingerie and stolen panties in particular - and I'm masochistically crazy for any strong risk of humiliation - or for actual immersion into that dreamy world :o .
Ultra-sheer nylon lo-rise briefs feel wonderful and look so fetching - and so rude, especially if you scissor out the stupid cotton panel!!
But nothing matches the tight twitchiness of very small girly thongs - especially those with string tie-ups on the sides. And especially if you just pinched them, warm and wet, from the gym-bag of a deliciously unobtainable co-worker, as i did recently. Damn I get wet just writing the words. Can't understand how GGs can wear those side-tie string bikinis on the beach without just exploding from the tinyness of them and the constant taunt they represent to every teenage boy nearby - a sustained very real risk of being undone, so to speak.
I'm tall and slender but still have to slit the front - a very tiny slit - for my equipment because it stays half-swollen all day long from the sensations of wearing panties that don't quite reach up to my hips on the side. On top of a painfully tight thong I sometimes wear a teddy - hot pink lycra/cotton, many sizes too small - or else a crispy lace crotchless panty - deliberately low on top of the legs - so as to feel it scratching me underneath and low low low on the sides, deliciously, all day long under my serious suit, for instance when I'm giving a presentation to stuffy types. I'm just addicted to the outrageous risk of exposure, should my trousers mysteriously fall to the ground as I'm reaching - or should my teddy be revealed behind when shirttails pop out, which happened to me recently and is prone to happen all the time.
I too like to drive naked around busy streets, in full daylight or at night - naked except for panties, of course, with my equipment sticking out and banging on the steering wheel, almost. It's only REALLY exciting if you first lock all yr clothes and cover-ups - including paper maps -in the trunk, or even better, leave them at home! And then if you get pulled over, or if a loaded school bus stops alongside you - Oh the Humanity! :eek: