PDA

View Full Version : You Ever Think GGs Get The Wrong Impression?

Valerie Nicole
04-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Have you ever been out (for me its in male mode, because that's all I go out in), and seen a girl/woman in an outfit or even single article of clothing that you really wish you had? Have you ever taken it a step further and started fantasizing about wearing that outfit? I have...and this sometimes causes me to stare, lol. I try to take in every detail of the clothes she is wearing so I can imagine it more realistically. I try to answer questions like "where does it zip or button up? what kind of fabric is it made of?" Trying to get the answers to these questions just from looking has led me to stare every now and then, usually without me even realizing I do it.

This makes me wonder what it is the girls I'm staring at think is going on in my head. I think I have a pretty good idea, especially given my age. They probably think something along the lines of "oh look, another sex-crazed university student who only wants one thing from me." If only they knew the correct response to that statement..."Yeah, your clothes."

Anyone else ever act like that, and have you ever thought about how it might look? I know it's happened to me, and I'm sure people have thought exactly what I just said because of it. What else would they be thinking? I doubt they'd guess the truth.

Karren H
04-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Used to do that, long time ago..... But now that I shop and buy my own clothes and wear them out in public all that fantisizing went away... Because I know exactually how it feels wear their clothes..... And its fantastic, btw!!!

So what's stopping you form just going out and buying your own clothes?? Way more fun that thinking about it!! And to answer your question... Who cares what they think you think... Lol

Love Karren

Joyciecd
04-17-2007, 01:27 PM
When I develop a question about something a fem is wearing, or even their jewelry, I just ask. Most are so flattered that after blushing with pleasure, full details are forthcoming. I also ask about hair and makeup too, if there is something that I want to know, like - where did you have it done? Or what brand/color is that? Never had even one smart answer, and never have been rebuffed. As they say, there are no stupid questions!

kassi
04-17-2007, 01:28 PM
if i didn't know and just saw you stareing at me i would get really creeped out and probably give you a dirty look.:lol: if you were in my class i would try to get to know you so that i could slip in that i'm married and not interested. so yeah we or at least i would get the wrong impression. there are so many perverts out there and rapes going on one can't be too careful.

Valerie Nicole
04-17-2007, 01:30 PM
What's stopping me? Lol, many things, most of which I'm in the process of remedying. But right now, there's the lack of funds (no job), the lack of transportation (still working on my driver's license at 19 >.<), and of course the biggest one...lack of courage. The only time I've ever gone out to buy clothes was with my best friend. I still have the fear of going into a store, finding the clothes I want, and leaving with them. In that case I'm not scared of people getting the wrong idea so much as the right idea, lol.

Samantha B L
04-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi PhilJess,Yes that used to happen to me all the time even before puberty.I would get really overwhelmed at a woman or girl's outfit and even her hairstyle and makeup.And it would stay in my head for hours and sometimes days.when I was a little older like 19 or 20 I decided that I had nothing to lose and I would just go ahead and let them know that I was staring at some clothing item of theirs.Usually they went about their business and some of them were really complimented that I was interested in their clothes!Another thing I decided when I was about 19 years old was that I would just go ahead and shop for female clothing when I was out by myself and that I would just buy what I liked.I was starting to realize that I was a CD.And by going ahead and buying the stuff it actually cut back on a lot of that young CD anxiety of seeing a woman or girl dressed to the 9's and in your mind going into a big tizzy because you don't have that dream outfit.

Robin Leigh
04-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Didn't Mother teach you that it was rude to stare? :heehee:

Women check out each other's clothes all the time. Try looking in a more respectful fashion. Don't gaze fixedly, especially at breasts or groin, and don't avoid eye contact. Smile politely when they catch you looking.

Women don't expect men to be looking at the fine details of their outfit. Men are just supposed to be affected by the overall impression. The fine details are for other women to notice. Partly it's artistic expression, partly it's a status/social identity game. Beware of being seen as judgemental! :D

:hugs:

Robin

Valerie Nicole
04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
This isn't why I started this thread, but you've all got me thinking...maybe I will take that bus to the mall and do some solo shopping. Challenge myself to go into a department store and look at first, and if I feel comfortable with it, maybe buy one or two articles of clothing (also depends on if I can afford it). I don't want to have to rely on my friends to be there when I want new clothes. Thanks for the advice, girls. :hugs:

kassi
04-17-2007, 01:36 PM
What's stopping me? Lol, many things, most of which I'm in the process of remedying. But right now, there's the lack of funds (no job), the lack of transportation (still working on my driver's license at 19 >.<), and of course the biggest one...lack of courage. The only time I've ever gone out to buy clothes was with my best friend. I still have the fear of going into a store, finding the clothes I want, and leaving with them. In that case I'm not scared of people getting the wrong idea so much as the right idea, lol.

i'm telling you what i told my husband PEOPLE WILL JUST ASSUME YOU ARE BUYING SOMETHING FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND. you may or may not have a girlfriend but they don't know if you do or not. most of the ladies would love to help you find something that your "girlfriend" would love. just tell them what you like and pretend that your getting it for her. it's okay but don't keep going to the same store cause they will know it's something other than that. once you get comfy buying for "her" then eventually you'll be able to shop for yourself without careing what others think.

kinda like someone idk someone like karren. :heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
I never thought about the GGs getting the wrong idea. However, in the "good old married" days I confessed to an irate wife often that yes I was staring at a woman's breasts when in fact I was trying to picture me in that outfit. (Wife had no clue).

Emily Ann

Deanna2
04-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Checking out GG's and their clothing just doubles the fun.

MJ
04-17-2007, 03:00 PM
a long time ago yes i would do the same thing. my ex would say you can look but not touch, but it was not the woman but her outfit, now i am out i get to shop for anything i want

EmmaJane TS
04-17-2007, 03:03 PM
I also check out women for the clothes they wear too, but since I've really started to cross dress properly and have gone out dressed I don't do it so much. It's fun the first half a dozen times you get stared at by a guy but after a while it gets a little creepy especially when you think what they might be thinking about doing to you (unless he's also a CD'er :happy: ).

Hugs and Kisses,

EmmaJ.

Alice Torn
04-18-2007, 12:51 AM
I have only been out 4 times, and that was a year and a half ago, and I wonder what guys were thinking, as I struted my stuff, down the sidewalks, of some busy streets, and heard some comments, and calls, from cars. I have not had the nerve, to go to clubs, as, at six foot ten, in 4 inch heels, and fairly broad shoulders, I don't pass well, but, I do have shapely, silky long legs. Have you been hit on, yet?

RobertaFermina
04-18-2007, 01:37 AM
I've been interviewing for work, and having problems keeping my eyes on my (female) interviewers eyes. EXCEPT when I am studying her makeup.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

CaptLex
04-18-2007, 10:17 AM
If a woman catches you staring, just smile and say something like, "I was just admiring your earrings (or shoes or some other item)". You can even throw in something like, "I think my girlfriend/sister/mother would like something like that, where did you get it?" This should diffuse the situation as she'll see you're not a pervert.

Kate Simmons
04-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Geez, I don't know Jess. I usually get the automatic reaction of "What's wrong?" I do tend to intimidate gals, though, especially lesbians if they don't know me. Not as Rich mind you, but as Sal. I still haven't figured that one out. Once they get to know me, they are okay and I do have quite a few lesbian friends.:happy:

AmberTG
04-18-2007, 11:23 AM
It's kinda humorous that you mention this part of CDing, I used to get busted by my x-wife all the time for looking at other women. She knew about my CDing, but she still thought that I was staring at the women for the usual male reasons. I tried to tell her on many occasions that my reason for looking was different from "normal", that I was looking at the clothes and wondering how I'd look in them, but I don't think she ever really believed that explanation. I think she had a low self-esteem and there was really nothing I could do about that, it was a deep seated childhood thing, so she just assumed that I was staring at the other women for sexual reasons, as if she wasn't enough for me or something. I don't think I ever did convince her that it was the clothes and not the woman that I was staring at. I still do that when I see an outfit that I like and that looks good on the woman wearing it. I'm always tempted to complement them on their outfit but I'm guessing it would be taken in the wrong light, they'd probably think I was hitting on them. Oh well, such is life.
Amber Darlene

Josephine 1941
04-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi Jessica,

Like others have said most women dress to impress other women. So look an learn and don't be afraid to ask. Just Yesterday I was down at my boat doing some work an the women that I rent from comes down to tell me she has some more work for me to do. As I work off my dock fees by doing odd jobs for her. She has on a great pair of sandles with 3 inch heels, she also has great legs. I pay her a complulment about her shoes and she thanks me, she knows I am a CD. But she gives me a look. Well today I went down again to look over the job an she is home. Her an I get along well together an she likes talking to me. She has on today a nice pair of clogs again 2 1/2 heels. Durning our talk it moves to me cross dressing. I think she might be curious as I am not a bad looking man. I tell her that I hope she was not offended by my comment about her shoes that I do appersheate a good looking women that dress nicley. She then ask me why I like to dress in women cloths, I tell her that I like the style an the feel . She also has cargo pants on and a tank top. I ask her why she likes to wear mens cloths. Well we now have a dialog going an I am curious to see where this going, I will let all know as things progress. [ Remember it is not a crime to dress as a women, just to dress poorly]

Josephine