PDA

View Full Version : do you feel you NEED to be a woman

lanell
04-17-2007, 02:12 PM
It would be great to talk to people not just read but talk to individuals that feel they are women just in mens bodys
I dont have any contacts or places to go in my area that are discreet
I find it is hard to believe I cant meet any transgendered in my area
Please feel free to reply.
It is great to see so many members to have freinds that share there similar intrests
god bless
dont be a stranger

Lanore
04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Hello Lanell
It's hard to find people who are accepting of who we are. As for me, I just feel female. Always have. Finding someone to share with takes a lot of trust on both sides. My best friend is female and gay, (I'm not) and we talk about anything and everything. It's a great frienship.

Lanore

Angie G
04-18-2007, 08:31 PM
I don't feel I need to be but I do love being a woman :hugs:
Angie

Charleen
04-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I don't feel the need. I know I am one, just got the wrong equipment somewhere.
Go to the Meeting Place section- there's alot of Fl. girls, maybe some in your area.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
04-18-2007, 08:52 PM
..... I just like to wear their clothes!!

:D

Love Karren

soccervixen
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Nope, just enjoy all the great clothes and shoes for women I can wear, and good it makes me feel. So I guess feeling feminine without being a woman.

stormrider
04-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately, I am nowhere near to FL. I understand how you feel and am willing to talk anytime.

Michelle

loriannetucson
04-19-2007, 01:41 AM
I'm most definitely female. Well, at least my brain is. I know this especially since I've been on HRT (only for 2 months now) and everything seems just right now, for the first time in my life!
My body has a little extra stuff and is alittle on the tall side for normal genetic females, but I still feel female.

NewBetty
04-19-2007, 01:48 AM
It would be great to talk to people not just read but talk to individuals that feel they are women just in mens bodys
I dont have any contacts or places to go in my area that are discreet
I find it is hard to believe I cant meet any transgendered in my area
Please feel free to reply.
It is great to see so many members to have freinds that share there similar intrests
god bless
dont be a stranger

Lately I feel more like a CWD. I really like packing the equipment into a thong.

I actually did have a girlfriend/lover who said that bit about how I'm a lesbian in a man's body, and I still seem to prefer girls. Macho guys just ick me out.

Fab Karen
04-19-2007, 03:19 AM
There's a TransSexual forum here, others who'll relate to talk with.
BTW transgendered is an all-encompassing term, everything from crossdressers to people who want to change the body of birth to match how they feel.

Marcie Sexton
04-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Here is one that would assume her gender this very second...

Feel free to contact me any time...