PDA

View Full Version : Transiton

Rachel_740
02-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi Girls,

I transitioned 6 weeks ago now. Everything has gone very very well - better than I hoped for. No problem/hassle/comments from anyone at work. I'm really settling down as myself now and I've never been so happy.

The only thing that I am still doing is making VERY regular trips to the public bathrooms - nearly every time I go out somewhere (I'm almost like a child, investigating all the loo's at every oppertunity). The reason for this is that up until about 2 weeks ago I was very nervous and self-concious about using the ladies room because I didn't want to be questioned on what I was doing in there (although I always carry a letter from my doctor explaining). I have now go used to using the ladies room and even used it when I took my kids to a local theme park last week, and yesterday I stood in the queue in the supermarket ladies room waiting (something I said I would NEVER do). I have just used the bathroom in the local motorway services and they were very busy with a lot of girls aged 15/20 coming and going. Nobody said a word or gave me a second glance. I really feel I'm making progress in my looks, as well as on a day to day basis.

Anne

Sandra H
02-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Anne.

Well done I know what you mean with the ladies. When I first started going out dressed I would want to call in at everyone I past. I think it is something to do with being able to do something at long last that you have been wanting to do for years.

I loved to see the feet under the cubical doors facing out rather than in. Well OK I still do LOL. I never get turned on when in the ladies, but it gives me a buzz. So just enjoy.

Amelie
02-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Anne,, have you transitioned fully into a female? I mean, have you had the operation? How did your family react to your transitioning?

I must say, this is a giant leap to make. I hope you all the best in your continued life as a woman.
Amelie

Rachel_740
02-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Anne,, have you transitioned fully into a female? I mean, have you had the operation? How did your family react to your transitioning?

I must say, this is a giant leap to make. I hope you all the best in your continued life as a woman.
Amelie

Amelie,

No, I have't had the op yet - got to live as Anne for 12 months before that happens, and it is a short waiting list, so I've had a chat with my boss and we've agreed that the end of April/beginning of May next year would be the best time, so that is when I'll do it.

However, in the mean time I have no male clothing left, my bank accounts, drivers licence and passport and everything else have been changed and my identity is female and I am female except that digusting extra bit between my legs.

Anne

CindyT
02-21-2005, 12:23 AM
You GO girl! I'm curious, do you have any recent pics?

CindyT

racquel
02-21-2005, 04:29 AM
Good for you Anne.I am really happy all is well.

ToniB
02-21-2005, 04:52 AM
Anne,
I sincerely wish you well in your new life, but that "bit between your legs" is not disgusting, per se. You may not like yours, but mine is the focus of my erotic pleasure. And when you've had the op, you may derive great pleasure from some other's "bit between their legs". Vive la difference!!!

All the best
Toni