PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms

joselyn318
04-17-2007, 02:45 PM
I am planning on buying a pair of breast forms this week. I would like to buy a pair of rain drops from PALs. The forms I would get, I would prefer to be attachable with Hollisters medical adhesive. Is Hollister's compatible with PALs breast forms?

BobbieCD1944
04-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I am planning on buying a pair of breast forms this week. I would like to buy a pair of rain drops from PALs. The forms I would get, I would prefer to be attachable with Hollisters medical adhesive. Is Hollister's compatible with PALs breast forms?

I don't own Pals. I suspect they are not attachable from what I read in the faq..

http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh06.html

"(Q) Can I wear them braless ?
(A) No, Pals like any other inserted pad need support."

Plus, I want forms that I don't have to take an effort to "remember" what I can wear them with..

(Q) What articles of clothing should I be concerned about with Pals ?
(A) Latex clothing will ruin the pals product. Do not use this product with any latex or latex-based clothing or garments. Also, wash any black garments or materials before using the pals product since the dyes will run and stain this product.

Robin Leigh
04-17-2007, 03:07 PM
If you search for any of the numerous breast form threads that mention PALs, you'll see that they are not highly recommended. The oily ingredient means they cannot be used with any type of adhesive. And they have a strong vanilla smell which diminishes over time, but never vanishes.

Save up your pennies for real silicone. It's worth it. :happy:

:hugs:

Robin

joselyn318
04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Alright, I will save my money for some real silicone forms. Thanks girls!

Drucilla
04-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Anyone ever try these ?

http://www.truekare.com/contact.htm

Price is very reasonable and they look good in the pictures.
I am sure they don't compare to the $300+ ones, but they might be a good starting point for someone like me looking for their first set of forms.
In addition, they offer a DD size form for less then $70 !!
Might be fun for those of us who would like to experiment with a fuller presentation but are not confident enough to invest a lot of money in a look that we know won't really be suitable other than in the "Closet".

Megan_Girl
04-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes... I have TrueKare forms. I love them.

I have the bh-313 or D cup. I think their great. They have a natural shape & weight, warm to body temp and have a good amount of jiggle.

I recommend them.

XXX
Megan

MsveronicaGrace
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi, I always wanted a set of Silicone forms and thought that $200 was just too much. I found silicone forms in all sizes and shapes on Ebay over the winter have have enjoyed them since. Make sure you look for the ones that say for Mastectomy CD/TV. They have the adhesive and work great. You dont have to pull the film off if you just want to strut around the house for playtime and when you do use the adhesive, you can just reattach the film and ready for another night.
I think I payed about $60 for them...
Have fun,
Ms V

racquel
04-18-2007, 03:48 AM
I use nu-bra forms and find them very comfortable and they stay put with a built-in adhesive that will stay active for up to 100 wearings.When you remove them just wash with soapy water,rinse and let dry until the next time.:thumbsup:
I paid just over one hundred dollars for them.