PDA

View Full Version : the 'whys' and 'how comes' are adding up...

nikky
02-20-2005, 10:52 PM
just thought this would make a funny thread....all questions from my girlfriend which im sure are adding up in her mind.
LOL Oh ya, it is very difficult to sneak things by a person who is obsesive about everything in the house...she knows where everything is...drives me nuts

why does the bathroom smell like nail polish remover???
why are all the hairs on your legs the same length???
why are my panties strecthed out??? (um..maybe you lost weight hun) :D
why is it that all of my magazines float to the top in the bathroom???
how come those heels you bought for a halloween costume are still in
the front of the closet???
where did this shade of nail polish come from???
i dont remember hanging this skirt here... (whoops!!!)
why is there lipstick on this glass??? (ya ... my bad.)
i dont seem to remember wearing these thongs...how did they get in the wash???

Anyway...it is becoming difficult to make up excuses for some of those questions :o ...i think she knows but i am still to shy to confide in her. i am hoping she brings it up to me though. today she asked me to paint her toenails. so i did and after i handed her the polish and she never offered to do mine. again i was to afraid to ask but maybe next time.

Wendy me
02-20-2005, 10:56 PM
lol you must be dateing my sister in law...................

Jiera
02-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Oh, I've been there, Nikky.

How about:

Where did this Nair come from?
I've never seen this thong before...
Is that a package from Victoria's Secret?
Why does this catalog come in YOUR name?

There are probably more...

Ji

Sharon
02-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Nikky,
I think she knows also. It sounds like it's time to come clean. :)

CindyT
02-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Yes, I've been there too!
Things like:

Why is my underwear drawer part way open?
Why do YOU get all these Victorias Secret catalogs?
Why do you only do laundry while I'm working?
Why is THIS nightie on the bed?
Where did the lotion go?

I did however cleverly order her (and me secretly) some stuff from the VS catalog for valentines day! I figured that way if she found something like an empty box or a tag she would just figure it was from her stuff. :rolleyes:

CindyT

Nyx
02-20-2005, 11:24 PM
You should definitely tell her about it. Obviously if she's given you all those clues, she probably doesn't feel that bad about it... If it were the case, she would probably just leave you, or not say anything about it, and hold it inside.

How did she look when she told you all those things? Was she smiling somewhat, or did she look sad, or frustrated?

nikky
02-20-2005, 11:38 PM
i am very close to opening up to her. i am just shy about it. its not even that i feel afraid of what shell think. i just am not sure i am ready for the change. its definitly a long term relationship and if im out then it is a change of lifestyle in a sense. although i could really get used to being able to wear panties around her. and leaving the nail polish on all wknd so she doesnt smell the remover in the bathroom. LOL. oh well. small steps right. maybe next time ill get more courage... :)

Sharon
02-20-2005, 11:49 PM
It's never going to be easy to tell your wife Nikky. You just need to talk yourself into doing it. And don't feel that it's necessary (or wise) to tell her everything at once. Lay it on her in stages so it doesn't overwhelm or frighten her. And only dress for her when you think she's ready, or when she suggests it herself.
Be patient with yourself and rely on your instincts. And good luck!

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 12:31 AM
I love those questions. I've heard them all before. I still hear them.

Tristen Cox
02-21-2005, 03:15 AM
Where's my dress? I don't remember donating that to goodwill???

Why is all my nail polish remover gone?

The straps on my heels are ripped I wonder what happened?

Why was your door locked?

You smell good are you wearing my perfume?

I'm missing my neckless?

I didn't wear these how did I miss them in the laundry?

Were you in my dresser for something?

What time did your girlfriend leave last night? I heard her walking in heels in your room? :eek: