PDA

View Full Version : Getting chatted up by a man

EmmaB GG
04-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Afternoon girls!

After something that was said to me at home a short while ago, I got to wonder -

1. If you have been out en femme with your SO and YOU were chatted up by a GM, how did you feel & how did she react?

2. Same scenario - you're out together, you en femme, but your GG SO gets chatted up by a GM - how did you feel about that??? And if not, how do you think you might?

eMs

Marcie Sexton
04-19-2007, 10:39 AM
No problem for me...

I am very comfortable with my relationship...having a GM make a pass at me is the ultra compliment:rolleyes: ...If he hit on my wife, I have enough confidence to trust her...and always will unless given reason not to...:2c:

CharleneCD
04-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I have yet to be hit on, but my wife has. I trust her completely so it is no issue for me. I actualy like it when it happens, because it helps her self esteem.

Lori SC
04-19-2007, 09:10 PM
It's not happened to me yet Emma (unless a guy falling down drunk counts), but I know the answers to your questions.

1. It would be a huge complement and really boost my ego if a man would talk (flirt) with me. That's about as far as it would go. I would love the compliment it means, but that's it. I have no interest in men.

Now, my wife on the other hand would blow a gasket if this really happened. She becomes a little unglued even thinking it might happen. (I've only been to a club once while dressed).

2. I've been around dressed as a male, and guys have come up to my wife and started flirting with her - many times. She usually tells them that she's with me and they leave. I don't feel any way about it. She doesn't encourage them, but it happens. Since they leave and we get on with things, it's just a minor annoyance and one of the consternations of having a beautiful wife.

I would assume she would do the same if this happened when I was dressed, so I would probably feel the same way.

Now, if she encouraged them, and went dancing etc., THAT would be a whole different story!

Hugs, Lori