PDA

View Full Version : if you were forced to wear a dress in male mode nothing else what dress would u wear

Shining Star
02-21-2005, 03:44 AM
if you were forced to wear a dress & nothing else no make up no wig no shoes nothing else but a dress what dress or outfit would you wear i woukd wear a sundress so i could swish & swirl it around

I JUST WANTED TO ADD A FUN QUESTION TO THIS FORUM

Tristen Cox
02-21-2005, 03:49 AM
Black tube top and a sexy black mini skirt. What the hell I'd look great. Oh damn you wanted a dress. Uhm ok black cocktail dress extra short :p Seeing a pattern yet?

Shining Star
02-21-2005, 03:57 AM
hi tristen

made a misstake on the title i ment to say dress or outfit

and tristen black is my fav colour aswell actualy 80% of my clothes are black

ToniB
02-21-2005, 05:26 AM
I've already done this!! But I suppose it is a bit of a cheat. I've borrowed a proper kilt, plus the whole Scottish outfit, and worn it for Burns Night parties for the last 15 years. No-one suspects I get a girlie thrill out of wearing a "skirt" on these occasions, even doing a twirl now and again, for effect. I even recite Burns's "to a Haggis" to the appreciative audience!
It really makes me appreciate the difficulties we and our GGs have in controlling a full skirt; you can't sit open legged, car seats are really cold if you just sit down, and swirling wind can be a real problem, and cold in January!

Any others (Scottish or not) had the same feelings?

Toni

Wendy me
02-21-2005, 06:49 AM
i would say a short mini skirt and a low cut streachy pullover top.............

racheal
02-21-2005, 08:53 AM
A satin evening gown with the bow at the back and you can see just a little of the back. :)

Lindahexi
02-21-2005, 10:09 AM
A low cut, summer cotton dress with puff sleeves and a full skirt that caressed my legs in a breeze.

Linda

ChristineRenee
02-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Little black dress...off one shoulder...like the one I have!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Fallen Angel
02-21-2005, 04:01 PM
short black mini skirt and bell sleave top

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I have a nice red dress that I wear around the house when I don't have make up on. I call it my Donna Reed dress. It's made of cotton, rather conservative, but somewhat sexy in a wholesome way.

Georgette
02-21-2005, 04:25 PM
A pretty strapless Prom dress in RED.

Jadeanne
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Hi all,

With the ground rules being no wig, no makeup, no womens shoes, I might as well make it a really fun outfit with things I already have in my wardrode:

Hosiery - my red fishnet panty hose;

For the top - my sheer white ruffled blouse with red lace camisole underneath;

Skirt - short blue pleated polka dot and striped one with my 3 petticoats underneath, so the pink one is on the the bottom. That would go with my pettipants that have multiple tiers of alternating colors of pastel lace ruffles.

That would make it an unforgettable experience.

I narrowed that one down from a few other candidates.

Jadeanne